Stackzilla
    NGNG
    Stackzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Washington State Legislators Propose Bill to Allow Guns into Sports Stadiums

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ports-stadiums

No problems here, what's the worst thing that could happen?

Oh yea there's that...lol..Crazy times.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

silly

too many people around

Stackzilla
    NGNG

I've handled a gun once that was enough for me. I don't understand the need or reasoning to bring a gun to a stadium but I'm sure the bill will get passed.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by Stackzilla View Post
    I've handled a gun once that was enough for me. I don't understand the need or reasoning to bring a gun to a stadium but I'm sure the bill will get passed.
    Tell that to people who have been robbed, mugged, car jacked etc. leaving sports games before. Most stadiums are in the ghetto areas of town. Detroit and St. Louis are two examples. Plenty more. You'll get your ass robbed leaving a sporting event late night in those cities. I remember last time Detroit was in the World Series the police put out a PSA telling people how bad the crime was and to be on alert if they went to the game. In St. Louis some Army Veteran tried to get the city to approve his idea so people could bring their CCW's to the game and check them in to a secure area before entering the stadium and then pick them up when leaving the game. Of course the Libtard Mayor shot him down, no pun intended. Some guy got robbed and shot leaving a Cardinals/Cubs game last season and now he's paralyzed and broke cause they wouldn't let him bring his CCW into the game.

I'm surprised Washington is proposing this. That's a top 5 most liberal state. This is something I would've expected from Texas or Nebraska, not a left coast state.

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Maybe the players will run faster now.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This is a very bad idea.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by Stackzilla View Post
    cool story bro

guns are pretty scary man

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Tell that to people who have been robbed, mugged, car jacked etc. leaving sports games before. Most stadiums are in the ghetto areas of town. Detroit and St. Louis are two examples. Plenty more. You'll get your ass robbed leaving a sporting event late night in those cities. I remember last time Detroit was in the World Series the police put out a PSA telling people how bad the crime was and to be on alert if they went to the game. In St. Louis some Army Veteran tried to get the city to approve his idea so people could bring their CCW's to the game and check them in to a secure area before entering the stadium and then pick them up when leaving the game. Of course the Libtard Mayor shot him down, no pun intended. Some guy got robbed and shot leaving a Cardinals/Cubs game last season and now he's paralyzed and broke cause they wouldn't let him bring his CCW into the game.

I'm surprised Washington is proposing this. That's a top 5 most liberal state. This is something I would've expected from Texas or Nebraska, not a left coast state.
    I get it, but isn't there plenty of less lethal options. Taking a problem and instead of fixing it with more police, hired security, or even better yet clean up areas near and around stadiums and arenas they are possibly creating more problems. How long til there's an accidental shooting of a black kid. Another thing why aren't there streetlights around arenas pitch black once you walk out. Cept' LA but the Miami Arena you walk the wrong way out of the arena and your in darkness.
    Last edited by Stackzilla; 12-13-16 at 01:25 AM.

Stackzilla
    NGNG

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    cool story bro

guns are pretty scary man
    Can't own one even if I wanted.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I'm all for gun rights, very for them actually. But, I don't think this is the solution.