R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Itchy subject with different angles. His politics are a bit misguided and in general I'm guessing he's more a puppet stooge than anything. On other hand I'm not one of those misguided ,brainwashed, dumb downed nationalist Mericans who just blindly loves and supports a false God like a (flag, military) etc . When there is major unanswered questions on the table in regards to who the REAL terrorists are abroad and in our society.

I'm a thinker and thinkers look at the facts and evidence while asking and demanding answers. We don't just take a knee and worship false gods like many brainwashed Merican bots! Kudos to those who invoke their RIGHT to take a knee during this horse shit meaningless anthem.

For those who served some realize the truth and speak out who have served. But again I'm not gonna go along with the MERICAN nonsense narrative they protect our freedom. Do some research most wars US has been involved with we've helped start (or never should have jumped in period)and in modern times those dumb or naive enough to sign up volunteered to do so!! Protect my freedom and liberty my ass that's whoreshit!
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 12-19-16 at 10:19 PM.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

What happened? Weren't the 49'ers winning?

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Good thing this broccoli haircut goofball could only rack up one win against a sorry Rams team. Now we don't have to hear about this idiot.

First 12