stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

As long as you don't over do it why not. Just make sure you have the funds to back up the payments/paying it off in full. Of you have the funds go to the bank and put the amount you took off your cc so the interest amount doesn't accumulate very high

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    As long as you don't over do it why not. Just make sure you have the funds to back up the payments/paying it off in full. Of you have the funds go to the bank and put the amount you took off your cc so the interest amount doesn't accumulate very high
    If he had the funds to pay it off in full.... why would he need the cc???

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

lol guys I'm 23, I've only ever had a Debit Card because I was always told how bad credit is. However, I need to start building some credit...Anyway, I plan to payoff the balance in full each month, but hopefully I'm paying the balance with my winnings and not my wages. We'll see, should be a fun ride! I'm only using it to play microstakes poker, not sports gamble and I know I'm profitable at poker so...

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

just put some cash like $20 on a prepaid and use that

serve works great

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    The interest rates on cash advances are huge; on top of that, never gamble on credit.
    Credit is the only thing you should gamble with. You can't lose what you don't have.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Just gamble with your money, then when you lose all of that use the CC to eat.. No cash advance fees that way!

That's sarcasm. Don't use a CC to gamble or bet. Sure right now you say that you're not going to use it for much but once that donk at the poker table keeps hitting his bullshit, and you just know that his luck is about to run out, that will change. You'll max it out only to see your aces loses to his 85 (that he played because they were suited, obviously). You'll throw your computer across the room (which will cost even more) then, on the tiny bit of screen that isn't broken, you'll see his luck did run out, just in time for someone else to scoop up all the money you sent his way.

Also, I've never understood the appeal of Neteller or any of those sites. Why not just put it directly on there and avoid the middle man?
    Last edited by astro61200; 10-20-16 at 04:19 AM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post

serve works great
    What a great advice! It would take him what about $5 to add funds to a prepaid card? Plus most likely another $3-4 to cover the monthly maintenance fee. So by the time it's all said and done, he'd be down roughly 35% of his money just to have access to that $20 on his prepaid card.

No wonder you're a brokedikk!

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    What a great advice! It would take him what about $5 to add funds to a prepaid card? Plus most likely another $3-4 to cover the monthly maintenance fee. So by the time it's all said and done, he'd be down roughly 35% of his money just to have access to that $20 on his prepaid card.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Max out the CC for gambling and then toss it. You won't be jailed for 1k or whatever your limit is.

CWD
    Update your status

serve is $1 a month

no loading fees, no usage fees, no hidden fees

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

serve is $1 a month

cool story bro!

CWD
    Update your status

thats the cash back card they have three different ones

anything else i can help you with dipshit

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

thats the cash back card they have three different ones

anything else i can help you with dipshit
    You're still paying $4 on reload brokedikk! So instead of losing 35%...you're only losing 20%

What a clueless dumbfukk!

CWD
    Update your status

unless they changed policy in last week blue reloads are free

ive been using mine for a year now $1 a month nothing else

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

unless they changed policy in last week blue reloads are free

ive been using mine for a year now $1 a month nothing else
    The screenshot is from their site. Go look for yourself. Prepaid cards are the biggest ripoff in the card industry.
    They even charge you a fee to check your balance through ATM without you pulling out any money for crying out loud...who does this?

It suits a brokedikk like yourself to use this card, because your Chex system record is fukked - we get it...but don't say that it's a good thing to do.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    JJ takes a loan out on his car to gamble but then acts like this guy is fuked up for using a CC, you can't make this shit up

#stayinthegame
    Did you see that vid he made the other day,he was offering tips how to get money to gamble,quite funny actually.

CWD
    Update your status

The screenshot is from their site. Go look for yourself. Prepaid cards are the biggest ripoff in the card industry.
    They even charge you a fee to check your balance through ATM without you pulling out any money for crying out loud...who does this?

It suits a brokedikk like yourself to use this card, because your Chex system record is fukked - we get it...but don't say that it's a good thing to do.
    $1 a month with no other fees is ok in my book

you turned another thread into another losing debate for yourself what else is new

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

$1 a month with no other fees is ok in my book

you turned another thread into another losing debate for yourself what else is new
    I just showed you the fee table that displays how you're being raped about 20% on each $20 deposit. Congrats on your win retard!

Like I said earlier - you're a clueless brokedikk...and there is a reason for it.

Ballerholic

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Just gamble with your money, then when you lose all of that use the CC to eat.. No cash advance fees that way!

That's sarcasm. Don't use a CC to gamble or bet. Sure right now you say that you're not going to use it for much but once that donk at the poker table keeps hitting his bullshit, and you just know that his luck is about to run out, that will change. You'll max it out only to see your aces loses to his 85 (that he played because they were suited, obviously). You'll throw your computer across the room (which will cost even more) then, on the tiny bit of screen that isn't broken, you'll see his luck did run out, just in time for someone else to scoop up all the money you sent his way.

Also, I've never understood the appeal of Neteller or any of those sites. Why not just put it directly on there and avoid the middle man?
    Haha it sounds like you have some experience playing on credit...and I use neteller because getting cash from books is pretty much instant. Also, my bank won't know I'm gambling

Ballerholic

serve works great
    I thought buying a prepaid card was considered a cash advancement by the banks?

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

serve is $1 a month

Or, just get a PayPal business debit card. Most people have PP, and their debit card works just fine for any betting website I've came across. It's free, no fees, and you get cash back.

Plus you can attach a bank account to the card that, if you can't cover it with PP balance, will take the rest out of your bank but run it thru PP first. So you can easily use the PP card to deposit anywhere directly from your bank account.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

CCs are a great investment if you pay off your entire balance each month and pay no interest.

Rewards are well worth it plus it's more convenient than cash.

CWD
    Update your status

I just showed you the fee table that displays how you're being raped about 20% on each $20 deposit. Congrats on your win retard!

Like I said earlier - you're a clueless brokedikk...and there is a reason for it.
    when i get my welfare check first of the month i will go put 10$ on it and post the receipts here

you know maybe if you could bow your head and accept defeat every once in a while you wouldn't have 80,000 posts and people might take you a little seriously and not take you for such loser ?

something to think about rocket

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

when i get my welfare check first of the month i will go put 10$ on it and post the receipts here

I can see right through you clueless monkey. Thanks for confirming that you're a brokedikk.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

I can see right through you clueless monkey. Thanks for confirming that you're a brokedikk.

certified D-Bag

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CWD

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    certified D-Bag

Oh hey dirty scum...how's that charity donation's coming along?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Since you have NetTeller and are not in the US I think using a CC for poker/gambling is probably not a great idea. There are reasons for using a CC in the US but I think BTC circumvents those reasons for the most part.

First 12