pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Too busy eating and posting facebook updates during game. No time for cheering the team in the US.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    every game ive ever watched in London, seems like the fans get wild and into the game, chanting the entire game, waving flags, cheering. the games played in America, fans don't get like that, they may get loud for a big 3rd down, or 4th n goal, big play ect. you watch a soccer game over there and shit gets wild for the entire 90 min match. whats up with this? is it because they don't see many American football games?
    Same here in Spain. I just got back from the Real Madrid game and there was a section of hooligans with drums, chanting, singing waving flags for 90+ minutes.

It was pretty awesome.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Because Americans are lazy. Couldn't pay most of them to stand and/or cheer for that long.
    I don't like any teams enough to cheer. I am very quiet at events. I'm not lazy, but I like to watch and analyze. Does that make me lazy? I honestly don't know why people can care SO MUCH what team wins any given game. Just show skill and I'll be happy.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I only caught the tail end of the game and they were quiet as a mouse when I was watching. Cant blame them they dont really know whats going on. Dont know how you can say American fans are lazy who cares about a chant, I honestly get sick of how loud American fans are especially in college bball games when the home team fans are doing that OOH chant all game long when the opponent has the ball. Watch a college football game the fans are true fanatics they dont shut up.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I only caught the tail end of the game and they were quiet as a mouse when I was watching. Cant blame them they dont really know whats going on. Dont know how you can say American fans are lazy who cares about a chant, I honestly get sick of how loud American fans are especially in college bball games when the home team fans are doing that OOH chant all game long when the opponent has the ball. Watch a college football game the fans are true fanatics they dont shut up.
    The only reason Clemson won last night vs Louisville was their fans. It's a big advantage for home team when they are loud and disrupt the visiting team offense play calling.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    you know it packerd, ride that kangaroo right down to my bookie, making a video the entire way
    Lol! That would be f@ckin classic.

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Lol! That would be f@ckin classic.

First 12