blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Just say you don't care what happens to black ppl cuz you're not black.
    Bringing up black on black crime is just deflecting

BetweenHerCheeks
    Update your status
    BetweenHerCheeks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    You are ignoring the MAIN issue....black on black crime. In my city, Chicago, there MIGHT BE 6-7 black people EACH YEAR that are killed or severely injured by an officer acting either recklessly or intentionally without justification.

There will be AT LEAST 200 black folks in Chicago THIS YEAR that are killed by fellow blacks.

WTF is wrong with you? You, BLM, Libtards, etc. are focusing your attention on an issue that might effect a handful of people each year INSTEAD OF addressing an issue that affects HUNDREDS.

It is YOU and people like you that do not give a shit about the 200+ black on black murder victims because you are too busy rioting and marching and stirring shit up about the couple of guys that police officers MAY HAVE wrongly killed or hurt.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

?????. Now why would you u say I don't care what happens to black people? I care about everyone, just has me shaking my head when black on black crime is 10000X worse and destroying , but no one takes up a cause for that.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

You guys aren't making sense. An unarmed black man gets killed, shouldn't y'all just be showing empathy for the guy as well? Why are you bringing up black on black crime?

Bostongambler

You guys aren't making sense. An unarmed black man gets killed, shouldn't y'all just be showing empathy for the guy as well? Why are you bringing up black on black crime?
    Cause it's a much much bigger issue. Of course it's wrong and should be addressed when an unarmed criminal gets killed when there is no need to be. But daily inner city blacks are shooting and killing each other at astonishing rates. Where is the outrage?????

Where is/does the BLM movements parade for this,

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Cause it's a much much bigger issue. Of course it's wrong and should be addressed when an unarmed criminal gets killed when there is no need to be. But daily inner city blacks are shooting and killing each other at astonishing rates. Where is the outrage?????

Where is/does the BLM movements parade for this,
    blm and other protests groups walk the streets of Chicago to protest black on lack crimes pretty often. Lots of mother who lost their sons literally begging kids to stop w the guns. Now can we stop acting like black on black crime is the reason you are not willing to stand up for inustices black people deal with?

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Hopefully we get some good TV this weekend. It's been too long.

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

This pretty much sums it up.

https://youtu.be/Ug-_otAToP8

Bostongambler

That was my wedding song.

Bostongambler

Can I use the word savages, or will it offend people?

Can u imagine killing someone cuz they are not from "ur block". What????

Imagine if in the rich communities this took place. Of course u can't,

Savages!!!!!!

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

blm and other protests groups walk the streets of Chicago to protest black on lack crimes pretty often. Lots of mother who lost their sons literally begging kids to stop w the guns. Now can we stop acting like black on black crime is the reason you are not willing to stand up for inustices black people deal with?
    I have to perfectly honest, I don't give a shit when any violent desperate criminal gets killed regardless of what color they are. The guy in this particular case stole a car and was driving recklessly throughout a residential area putting everyone's lives in danger.

If you are prepared to do something violent and break the law, then you should be ready to accept what ever consequences may follow.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I have to perfectly honest, I don't give a shit when any violent desperate criminal gets killed regardless of what color they are. The guy in this particular case stole a car and was driving recklessly throughout a residential area putting everyone's lives in danger.

If you are prepared to do something violent and break the law, then you should be ready to accept what ever consequences may follow.
    Good
    better to say that than sit here and justify somebody gettin shot in the back by pointing out black on black crime

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

If inner city people aren't concerned about cleaning up their communities, then why should I. Let them just knock each other off. Less thugs in the world. If they try to make their way to my house in the suburbs, I'll be more than happy to show them the civil, American way of snuffing out crime.

Ted Sheckler

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/16/us/mic...oting-lawsuit/

How do you feel about that case?

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    interesting that the cop was able to ask this guy 7 times and call for backup before getting physical

Kermit

I remember this. Seemed like a stupid reason for pulling the kid over(I think everyone has one bullshit traffic stop in their life) but fighting and beating on a cop isn't going to help your chances of surviving a routine traffic stop.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

I remember this. Seemed like a stupid reason for pulling the kid over(I think everyone has one bullshit traffic stop in their life) but fighting and beating on a cop isn't going to help your chances of surviving a routine traffic stop.
    Do you think he deserved to die ?

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Or lemme phrase it right do you not give a shit about him dying ?

Ted Sheckler

Or lemme phrase it right do you not give a shit about him dying ?

Deserve to die? Nah

Give a shit? Nah

If you're gonna be a dipshit, meh. Like the cop said at the beginning "If you just would of handed me your license, this would of gone totally different" If I'm out driving, It's most likely because I got somewhere to go...Prefer not to waste my time.

Seems like people that pull their phone out, know going into the traffic stop that they PLAN on being difficult.

Kermit

Do you think he deserved to die ?
    If someone is fighting with you and gets on top and you have a firearm that could possibly be taken away, you have to make a decision.

It's easy for everyone to say what should(or could) have been done after the fact, but when you are actually there in these high tension crazy situations with your adrenaline pumping, bad things can happen.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

You want to act like an animal, then you can be expected to be put down like one if you get dangerous.

Kermit

Seems like people that pull their phone out, know going into the traffic stop that they PLAN on being difficult.
    Exactly. This kid's main priority was to make a viral video.

If I get pulled over for something, my main concern is going to be how to get out of whatever it was that I was pulled over for. Not piss the cop off by recording him and being belligerent.

That kid had several choices to make and be the master of his own destiny. But unfortunately, he chose all the wrong ones.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    JJ you are correct. They don't care about their own kind killin each other , they only care about whites killing blacks.
    That's not true. When a black person kills another, they go to jail no questions asked. When a white person or a cop of any race kill a black person, they get a slap on the wrist, then a pat on the back. THATS the issue.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    That's not true. When a black person kills another, they go to jail no questions asked. When a white person or a cop of any race kill a black person, they get a slap on the wrist, then a pat on the back. THATS the issue.
    Really? I heard Dylan Roof just got his ass kicked in jail the other day.

Not that I really have any problem with that.
    Last edited by Kermit; 08-06-16 at 10:55 AM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    I don't know about that. Murder is pretty serious either way. But blacks do much worse when it comes to non-violent crimes, like drugs.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

It always turns into black on black crime vs police officer crime

Theres really not a question of what is devastating communities and what is usually a one off situation

So why is way more time, effort, and attention being paid to the issue that doesn't have nearly as many victims?

I think most people would like to see all issues like this fixed....Cop Brutality and hood violence also affects all races

First 12