Tough to win 11 games

Big Ben is washed up..too many injuries

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tough to win 11 games

Big Ben is washed up..too many injuries
    Steelers are not underdogs in any games.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Steelers are not underdogs in any games.
    Pitt does have a weak Schedule But have to figure they will be dogs at least week 15 at Cincy.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Pitt does have a weak Schedule But have to figure they will be dogs at least week 15 at Cincy.
    PICK right now.

LT Profits

Also PICK at home vs. New England, Steelers favored 13 times.

Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6872

What do you rate the odds of Le'Veon Bell playing 10+ games this year?

With knee injury and drug violations, I'd say maybe 60%

He has demonstrated that he is a player you have to worry about every Friday and Saturday night.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Quote Originally Posted by Mxs1332 View Post
    What do you rate the odds of Le'Veon Bell playing 10+ games this year?

With knee injury and drug violations, I'd say maybe 60%

He has demonstrated that he is a player you have to worry about every Friday and Saturday night.
    His an injury wild card every year since he got into the league. I remember I think his second year he said his work load wasn't too high going into the playoffs, and it was, and then he gets injured right before playoffs. Injured all of his rookie year, suspended last year, dude is too good to be going through this shit

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I have steelers as afc champs for +550 and super bowl champs at +1200 I don't bet much football but I would like to place some futures for fun

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I have steelers as afc champs for +550 and super bowl champs at +1200 I don't bet much football but I would like to place some futures for fun
    I also have a Steelers bet to win the AFC championship and a bet on two other teams to win the NFC championship. Good luck.

Stringer Bell
    Stringer Bell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2015

Giants over 8 is closest thing to a lock there is. Made multiple huge signings for the 32nd ranked defense last year, Vernon looks great so far in training camp, Snacks (Damon Harrison) appears to be a beast to sure up the D-line. Very deep at CB with talent. And 2nd round pick WR Sterling Sheppard is lighting up camp so far which will only add to the great offense they had last year. Anything Cruz does will just be a bonus, but they sure aren't relying on him to be big this year.

Over 8 is easy money, push at absolute worst. I think they are clear favorites for the division at +235, really don't understand why Dallas and their ravaged defense is favorite at +190. I could write 1,000 more words backing the Giants case, but I'm leaving for work.
    Points Awarded:

dfish gave Stringer Bell 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GunShard

Quote Originally Posted by Stringer Bell View Post
    Giants over 8 is closest thing to a lock there is. Made multiple huge signings for the 32nd ranked defense last year, Vernon looks great so far in training camp, Snacks (Damon Harrison) appears to be a beast to sure up the D-line. Very deep at CB with talent. And 2nd round pick WR Sterling Sheppard is lighting up camp so far which will only add to the great offense they had last year. Anything Cruz does will just be a bonus, but they sure aren't relying on him to be big this year.

Over 8 is easy money, push at absolute worst. I think they are clear favorites for the division at +235, really don't understand why Dallas and their ravaged defense is favorite at +190. I could write 1,000 more words backing the Giants case, but I'm leaving for work.
    It looks good. The only concern is the two time Super Bowl champion head coach Tom Coughlin being replaced with a new head coach.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    The only concern is the two time Super Bowl champion head coach Tom Coughlin being replaced with a new head coach.
    Offense won't be affected though and could even be better in Eli's third year under McAdoo, especially with Sheperd giving Odell some support. If the defense is really as improved as advertised, G-Men could be a dangerous team.

Jupiter333
    Jupiter333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1644

Vikings will be good, real good, their defense will be top 5 and their weakness, the offensive line has been addressed with free agents and a new o-line coach.

Bridgewater ran for his life last year. Even if their o is no better which I doubt, their defense will go from very good to elite.

Grosshhit
    Grosshhit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Just finished watching the Browns first preseason game. The more things change in Cleveland, the more they stay the same. No way is this team winning more than 2-3 games this year. RGIII looked bad. O-line was awful. Run Defense is an absolute joke but thats to be expected since that is what the Browns do worst every year. They allowed 150.

Ya I know its preseason yadda yadda. I just had higher expectations going into tonight.

Erving looked bad. Shelton looked bad. Mingo will be cut soon. RGIII was meh... Cant turn the ball over in the Redzone.
    Bone-headed plays. Running into kicker, muffed punts, two safties, Run Defense blows as usual.
    Best part of the night was Pryor I guess. Nassib and Ogbah looked pretty good.
    No way this team wins over 3 games this year. Take the under, I'd bet my house on it. Honestly.

GunShard

I'll challenge you and take Browns Over 4.5 wins.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    da raiders win 9+

Stringer Bell
    Stringer Bell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Stringer Bell View Post

Let's go Giants keep the run going.

First 12