Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Why doesn't he say Isis like everyone else in America does? What's up with that???

Ya know here is my honest take on Obama - Decent speech tonight for starters and I think it came across as very sincere.... I think Obama is a good guy and has a good heart.. Very soft though..

I voted for Obama and here is how I rate him after 8 years -

He came into office and gave America a big boost, hope and change... I thought it was good thing to have a Black President as well, and I liked his hope slogan. He made decent promises of change and I was excited to see his promises come true.. These were the promises -

A) Remove Troops from the Middle East and Iraq
    B) Obamacare - the promise of better and affordable healthcare for all
    C) Hope and the promise to get us out of the recession

I was on board... I voted for him..

So, he got us out of the recession and at a cost in building our National debt up to 20 trillion.. Not cool...... He also promised a date to bring home the troops from Iraq and end the war, he did just that but prematurely and didn't handle it properly... Not cool... He created Obamacare but it didn't make heath care more affordable for all.. Not cool..

I also saw California turn into little Mexico during his 2 terms and that left a bitter taste in my mouth as that hit home.. He had no desire to enforce illegal immigration and stop the onslaught. Not cool..

Then came the Syrian refugee thing and that broke the camels back, I feel he influenced the European Countries in some way to take them in and now that completely back fired and people are dying from terrorism. This last year I believe Obama coasted in office and just brushed off all these terror attacks as no big deal.. JV team.. Couldn't even say Islamic terrorism, and then I was like it's time for this guy to go he sucks!!!..

SO I RATE OBAMA as a 6 on the scale of 1-10 honestly speaking as my President. He came on strong but finished really weak. Just to show that I keep an open mind I also rate George W as a 6 also....I'm simply not happy at all with our past 2 Presidents as they both had big major screw ups.. I think many Americans feel the same way... I think both were good people though that just did a bad job in the end..

So I vote for Trump now looking for new direction and change in these hard times.. I no longer call myself Independent either as I don't like what I'm seeing with Hillary and her wrap sheet, the DNC with Bernie, Democrat party is just kinda wrong right now IMO. .

That's it end of story...

I think many of you will agree with this assessment of our last 2 Presidents if you keep and open mind and neutral to both parties..

You are what America is all about. You are open minded and make a decision based on what you observe and believe to be true, not what others say you should believe. Whether any of us agree or disagree with your opinions is irrelevant because your post shows that you are willing to evolve.

My views on Obama's 2 terms are pretty much the same as yours. Bush was awful but it was to be expected. When all is said and done 100+ years from now Obama will be remembered as a very good president and Bush will be remembered as being awful. The people that despise Obama will be long dead and their narrow minded way of thinking will be obsolete.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Yep Grits your correct. History will remember Obama as one of the greater President in history. Pulling the US out of a recession was remarkable on his part and he always said the right things despite dealing with more national tragedies then any other President in history. His administration has been scandal free, the only thing they really have on him is Benghazi. Every sitting President since Carter has lost people on Embassy attacks.

My main issue is Obama is Obamacare, never liked it because the middle class are affected by it. Employers are now maneuvering around it and offering more Part-time vs Full time. Their are a ton of part-time jobs out in here California despite what the Republicans are saying. People are unemployed because they are only looking for specific jobs that they are only willing to do. Right now job market is bleak because of overpopulation and technology taking away jobs that use to require a human touch. There's also a misconception about illegal Mexicans taking all the jobs. Those illegals are picking fruit in over 100 degrees of California heat picking fruits for less then minimum wages. Those illegals are also doing landscaping and handy man work the white people will for an arm and a leg.
    Last edited by frostno98; 07-28-16 at 01:42 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Obama will also be known as the guy that turned his head to terrorism

In his eight years the blacks are triple worse off than they were when he first took office

Crime, food stamps, unemployment all at all time highs in the black communities under Obama

His last three years have been absolutely terrible

The health plan was a national financial disaster

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Something had to be done about healthcare in this country. Too many people did not have coverage and were taxing the system by not paying. Say what you want about Obamacare but we have to get control over these exorbant medical bills. We need transparency in the billing system. Obamacare is a start, it's not perfect but something has to be done. If the Republicans would at least meet him halfway, he might have been able to accomplish more. They refused to work together which is their problem not Obama's.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    History will remember him for taking out Osama Bin Laden, case closed.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Whomever gets elected will be walking into big debt and will either try and reduce it long term or just add to it and punt it to the next person in 20 or 24. That falls on Obama, Bush and everyone else holding office for the past 15+ years.

I think the media is unfairly treating Trump over the Russia/email comments. A lot of what he is saying is just an older guy speaking off the top of his head with no filter. It is not meant as anything other than jest/sarcasm. No different than a pro ball player after a big game. They sometimes say shit they should've just kept to themselves.

Not like our government isn't hacking whatever systems they want. Just our government use the info it finds as leverage for our interests.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

In his eight years the blacks are triple worse off than they were when he first took office

Crime, food stamps, unemployment all at all time highs in the black communities under Obama

His last three years have been absolutely terrible

The health plan was a national financial disaster

I wish he and Bush had laid waste to all terrorist countries but they didn't. We do need to be far more selective on who we let into our country. For me as a minority, I couldn't call for a ban on. all Muslims and not be a hypocrite. But that is just me.

Crime is down all over the country since 1990. Technology just brought it all to the front and center for public consumption.

If anyone, be it black, white, Latino, Asian are trying to live an honest and law abiding life for themselves and families they should be able to get some assistance from the government. If you aren't either disabled, elderly or aren't at the very least sincerely looking for work you shouldn't get government assistance because you aren't putting in your share.

Healthcare is just a fuc-kin mess. Transparency and ease of use needs to be addressed. Everyone should have basic physical, mental and dental health coverage as part of their rights as a taxpaying citizen of the usa. If you want the Jewish Doctor instead of the rookie you either have additional insurance or pay out of pocket when needed. Mental health is grossly unaddressed in our country.

Until they all decide to try and work together, we are stalled and this is all just entertainment for me until football season kicks off.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

"Don't Boo....Vote!!" -- Barack Obama...

Hilary needs to use the Obama's in her ground game over the coming months.

Michelle probably the most well spoken and charismatic person at the convention...

ACoochy

Obama tore Trump a new one and Trump has been unusually quiet since

Even his own VP running mate is distancing himself over the latest Trumpism

Fukkin douche clowns on this site that back this whackjob

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Cooch fired up!

Oi Cooch, lets get off politics for a sec why are Easts and Brisbane practically a pick em? Books know something? You know what happened last time I made one of these posts... the bookies knew.

Back to politics: That Trump clan needs to put a muzzle on his son, makes Trumps wife look like a genius. Ivanka sharp as a tack though.

ACoochy

Maser thats a hell suss line there...

You'd think Broncos would win here but personally staying off as Roosters due if you look at H2H...

Will concede Ivanka can at least hold a line and act as though she means it. The rest of them about as useful as wet farts...

The old man too busy commit treasonous espionage against his own country but you watch the Trump clowns come in here and support his psychotic rhetoric

GL whatever you pick

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    You think Obama robbed you? Wait.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Anyone still taking the bait from Hillary saying that Trump is in bed with Russia just because they got busted.....

Google NYT Clinton Uranium One

From last siring even the Times was reporting on their beloved Clintons for receiving millions of initially undisclosed money for favors while Hillary had been Sec of State and bought off! To make it worse Bill even did a speech for them at $500k and the next week he had Hillary do more favors for the Russians who paid his fee.

Game, set, match. Trump!!

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Yep Grits your correct. History will remember Obama as one of the greater President in history. Pulling the US out of a recession was remarkable on his part and he always said the right things despite dealing with more national tragedies then any other President in history. His administration has been scandal free, the only thing they really have on him is Benghazi. Every sitting President since Carter has lost people on Embassy attacks.

My main issue is Obama is Obamacare, never liked it because the middle class are affected by it. Employers are now maneuvering around it and offering more Part-time vs Full time. Their are a ton of part-time jobs out in here California despite what the Republicans are saying. People are unemployed because they are only looking for specific jobs that they are only willing to do. Right now job market is bleak because of overpopulation and technology taking away jobs that use to require a human touch. There's also a misconception about illegal Mexicans taking all the jobs. Those illegals are picking fruit in over 100 degrees of California heat picking fruits for less then minimum wages. Those illegals are also doing landscaping and handy man work the white people will for an arm and a leg.

you shouldn't spread that BS, it isn't remotely true. In fact, he did just the opposite to the middle class.

Easily the worst president in history.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    you shouldn't spread that BS, it isn't remotely true. In fact, he did just the opposite to the middle class.

Brooks, if you want to be taken seriously, you are going to have to give your rationale on such a statement.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Why doesn't he say Isis like everyone else in America does? What's up with that???

Ya know here is my honest take on Obama - Decent speech tonight for starters and I think it came across as very sincere.... I think Obama is a good guy and has a good heart.. Very soft though..

I voted for Obama and here is how I rate him after 8 years -

He came into office and gave America a big boost, hope and change... I thought it was good thing to have a Black President as well, and I liked his hope slogan. He made decent promises of change and I was excited to see his promises come true.. These were the promises -

A) Remove Troops from the Middle East and Iraq
    B) Obamacare - the promise of better and affordable healthcare for all
    C) Hope and the promise to get us out of the recession

I was on board... I voted for him..

So, he got us out of the recession and at a cost in building our National debt up to 20 trillion.. Not cool...... He also promised a date to bring home the troops from Iraq and end the war, he did just that but prematurely and didn't handle it properly... Not cool... He created Obamacare but it didn't make heath care more affordable for all.. Not cool..

I also saw California turn into little Mexico during his 2 terms and that left a bitter taste in my mouth as that hit home.. He had no desire to enforce illegal immigration and stop the onslaught. Not cool..

Then came the Syrian refugee thing and that broke the camels back, I feel he influenced the European Countries in some way to take them in and now that completely back fired and people are dying from terrorism. This last year I believe Obama coasted in office and just brushed off all these terror attacks as no big deal.. JV team.. Couldn't even say Islamic terrorism, and then I was like it's time for this guy to go he sucks!!!..

SO I RATE OBAMA as a 6 on the scale of 1-10 honestly speaking as my President. He came on strong but finished really weak. Just to show that I keep an open mind I also rate George W as a 6 also....I'm simply not happy at all with our past 2 Presidents as they both had big major screw ups.. I think many Americans feel the same way... I think both were good people though that just did a bad job in the end..

So I vote for Trump now looking for new direction and change in these hard times.. I no longer call myself Independent either as I don't like what I'm seeing with Hillary and her wrap sheet, the DNC with Bernie, Democrat party is just kinda wrong right now IMO. .

That's it end of story...

I think many of you will agree with this assessment of our last 2 Presidents if you keep and open mind and neutral to both parties..
    A good thing Obama did was the William D Ford program for student loans. I give him credit for that.

Pretty much fall in line everywhere else you said. He's handled ISIS very badly, he agrees with this TPP deal which is god awful (Sanders, Trump, and apparently Hillary Clinton also against it now).

Obama does weasely things often like the isil thing, which I'm not a fan of doing. You knew what he was saying but he didnt say it either like it was some kind of game with Trump.

Hillary Clinton is nowhere to be found in all of this. The media is fighting her battles for her. Trump did 3 cities in 3 days, she is trying to latch onto Obama's coattails.

Obama's not been as bad as Trump said, but he's right that Clinton will be even worse.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Brooks, if you want to be taken seriously, you are going to have to give your rationale on such a statement.

not for 100th time, no thanks!

check post history though, you can learn something!

grease lightnin
    &

not for 100th time, no thanks!

check post history though, you can learn something!

Check post history? I have been reading your posts for quite a long time and I can't remember you ever giving rationale on any of your opinions. Quite the contrary

brooks85

Check post history? I have been reading your posts for quite a long time and I can't remember you ever giving rationale on any of your opinions. Quite the contrary

then you may need to go get your memory checked...

also what I said ISN'T opinion. You need to grab a dictionary.

Obama DID NOT have anything to do with bringing us out of a recession. In FACT, he did the exact opposite to the middle class. Pretty sad that it is 2016 and you still don't know the facts but I'm not surprised considering your post history. Very sheepish and ignorant.

grease lightnin
    &

Obama DID NOT have anything to do with bringing us out of a recession. In FACT, he did the exact opposite to the middle class.

Ok brooks, me and everyone else on this forum. Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, sounds like a duck.....

brooks85

Ok brooks, me and everyone else on this forum. Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, sounds like a duck.....

you and the other liberal sheep, yes... lol good point

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

millions feel the same way. The facts support your statement.

grease lightnin
    &

Obama DID NOT have anything to do with bringing us out of a recession. In FACT, he did the exact opposite to the middle class. Pretty sad that it is 2016 and you still don't know the facts but I'm not surprised considering your post history. Very sheepish and ignorant.

So if I grab a dictionary, and look up "worst president ever"....

You are really something buddy. Why don't you just get back in your hole?

brooks85

So if I grab a dictionary, and look up "worst president ever"....

You are really something buddy. Why don't you just get back in your hole?

lol are you smoking or something this morning?

you know what a dictionary is right? It was very clear what word you need to look up.

Again, Obama DID NOT have anything to do with bringing us out of a recession. In FACT, he did the exact opposite to the middle class.

grease lightnin
    &

you and the other liberal sheep, yes... lol good point

Ok. Name posters who support your posts. Name them.

brooks85

Ok. Name posters who support your posts. Name them.
    guitarjosh, dwight, trinity, itchypickle and on and on. You really should get your memory checked.

The most important thing though is it doesn't matter if someone agrees or not. The FACTS will not change.

Obama DID NOT have anything to do with bringing us out of a recession. In FACT, he did the exact opposite to the middle class.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Boys too early for this please:

Two things I'm looking for tonight.

1. Clinton speech length o/u 51.5 minutes I believe -210. It seems like they want her the focus of this DNC as little as possible, but at the same time Trumps speech was much longer than that.

2. The line tomorrow morning. Its pretty much stayed the same since Monday even with Sanders endorsing her. Not too much is going to change until the debates unless some email bombs come out or Trump commits some kind of major faux pas.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

FWIW, I thought brooks was just a right sheep, but hes more politically sound than most are on here.

Gets involved in too many meaningless fights though.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Boys too early for this please:

Two things I'm looking for tonight.

1. Clinton speech length o/u 51.5 minutes I believe -210. It seems like they want her the focus of this DNC as little as possible, but at the same time Trumps speech was much longer than that.

2. The line tomorrow morning. Its pretty much stayed the same since Monday even with Sanders endorsing her. Not too much is going to change until the debates unless some email bombs come out or Trump commits some kind of major faux pas.
    on the over or under?

grease lightnin
    &

guitarjosh, dwight, trinity, itchypickle and on and on. You really should get your memory checked.

The most important thing though is it doesn't matter if someone agrees or not. The FACTS will not change.

Without data, or at least, some rationale, those statements are opinion. Are you really that fukking stupid?

I would love to see someone other than dwight or jibby come in here and say they think you are a solid poster. Won't happen though.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This country was in a recession, our troops were dying overseas, gas was sky fukking high, unemployment out the roof and he's turned it all around but these fukks won't give credit where it's due.
    It all makes sense now. You live with mom.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    FWIW, I thought brooks was just a right sheep, but hes more politically sound than most are on here.

Gets involved in too many meaningless fights though.
    Please explain why brooks is "politically sound".

He gets in meaningless fights because he posts NONSENSE all the time, with the utmost cocksuredness.

brooks85

^lol I get in fights all the time because it speeds the day up and watching you liberal sheep turn into children is hilarious

Without data, or at least, some rationale, those statements are opinion. Are you really that fukking stupid?

I would love to see someone other than dwight or jibby come in here and say they think you are a solid poster. Won't happen though.

lol funny how you acknowledge your ignorance. But, there is no point proving you wrong AGAIN, you have lost that privilege.

grease lightnin
    &

lol funny how you acknowledge your ignorance. But, there is no point proving you wrong AGAIN, you have lost that privilege.

See trinity? Nothing but nonsense and he can do it ALL DAY LONG

First ... 48495051525354 ... Last