ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    "Who are you going to vote for? A cartoon (Trump) or the real deal (Hillary)?"

If you would've stayed up to watch slick willy, that's what he said.

Trump, come Nov, you're fired!
    So are your redundant opinions, and with out any merit. I hope your not as old as your opinions?

ABEHONEST

You don't believe we are better off now than 7 years ago?
    You mean the working people with good jobs? We have ugly, ugly, things going on in this country and many seem blind to that fact.
    I would not want to be a policeman in this country right now. They are hired to protect all American citizen's and they must be brave souls to even leave for work each morning. Does that ring a bell in that Demo-head? And that's only one ugly scenario we have sank into.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

doubled the nation's debt

income down

household income down

10's of millions new people on welfare

didn't create new jobs

assaulted small businesses

Iran secretly aided so they can enriched uranium for bombs and the details not even revealed to the public

rkelly keep lying yourself, liar.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    This page is filled with trash
    The foxification of America posts 1121 to 1130 are filled with it. Total garbage.

ABEHONEST

A sample of historical/famous words, never to be forgotten.

and, he may be backkkk.

And most Dem's are so forgivable or simply discount what a despicable liar this man is. Shame on any Dem who doesn't feel shame for your party on that very day.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 07-27-16 at 08:19 AM.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

You don't believe we are better off now than 7 years ago?
    Yeah, Obamacare really helping things. Any time I enquire about the shitty temp help we have at work and the way they can't work more than 39.5 hours a week or stay with the firm a certain length of time or some shit due to Obamacare this and this regulation that. Human Resources has evolved into the ultimate authority in the workplace - which is ridiculous. And don't even get me started about the diversity trainings that we take. My god.

In the old days we just would hire people when we needed them. There was also a dynamic that is 100% missing at play. Every year there would be young energetic hires, 1-2 years out of college, that really added to the fun and atmosphere at work. Completely gone. Youngest guys with positions at work are in the mid 30s, everyone is miserable and clinging to their jobs. Maybe there are some industries like that today (if you work at Google, SBR, or Facebook) but federal regulation has taken a giant dump on the economic potential of this country. I feel sorry for any kid who didn't go to an Ivy League school today - the system is rigged against you.
    Last edited by ByeShea; 07-27-16 at 08:20 AM.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Why has Trump gone after all the DNC speakers except for Michelle Obama??

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    You mean the working people with good jobs? We have ugly, ugly, things going on in this country and many seem blind to that fact.
    I would not want to be a policeman in this country right now. They are hired to protect all American citizen's and they must be brave souls to even leave for work each morning. Does that ring a bell in that Demo-head? And that's only one ugly scenario we have sank into.
    The truth is police killings go down every year & half die in high speed chases. Not even near the top as one of the most dangerous jobs in America. Construction workers die at a rate of about 13 a day. Far more than cops.

If you tell a lie long enough people start to believe it.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I fail to see what is funny about it or why you even made this post. Similar to the last one in which I asked you to explain yourself and you didn't.
    Ever since you welched I really don't care what you want or ask. By the way only an ignorant person can't see what I'm saying.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Ever since you welched I really don't care what you want or ask. By the way only an ignorant person can't see what I'm saying.

coming from the guy who posts FAKE facebook quotes you're making a great case... lol

good work at dodging

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Why has Trump gone after all the DNC speakers except for Michelle Obama??
    Come on man you know the answer to that one. Would be a double whammy of anti-woman and racist coverage for days. Plus, she didn't really offer up anything of interest in her speech that I saw. Safe speech with no fanning the flames.

chico2663

and, he may be backkkk.

And most Dem's are so forgivable or simply discount what a despicable liar this man is. Shame on any Dem who doesn't feel shame for your party on that very day.
    Things have come full circle now, with all the key Republican players in the Clinton impeachment hearings proven now to be hypocrites and liars.
    ALSO PEDOPHILE
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-27-16 at 08:28 AM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

wonder if there will be a line for how many times obama pats himself on the back in tonights speech

chico2663

coming from the guy who posts FAKE facebook quotes you're making a great case... lol

good work at dodging
    I am sorry you not smart enough to stand hypocrisy. But there is a reason you a janitor

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Come on man you know the answer to that one. Would be a double whammy of anti-woman and racist coverage for days. Plus, she didn't really offer up anything of interest in her speech that I saw. Safe speech with no fanning the flames.
    ALSO since she wrote ms. trump speech would be rough

ByeShea

Things have come full circle now, with all the key Republican players in the Clinton impeachment hearings proven now to be hypocrites and liars.
    Speaking of full circle - the polls on realclear politics are now red, red, and red when for the past year + they were all blue, blue, blue.

Crunchtime arrives and Hillary promptly stinks up the joint.

Hillary's corrupt behind the scenes moves kept her from ever being conventionally vetted - her baggage would have been driven off the stage pronto if she had to withstand the pressure GOP candidates had to.

Not only is she paying the price for that, now, but these email links are exposing her to be as bad and worse than her most vocal opponents painted her as.

We're looking at a Trump landslide. Denying now only makes the sting worse later, pal.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    The truth is police killings go down every year & half die in high speed chases. Not even near the top as one of the most dangerous jobs in America. Construction workers die at a rate of about 13 a day. Far more than cops.

If you tell a lie long enough people start to believe it.
    They weren't cowardly murdered, were they, those construction workers? Man, you failed big time and I'm not surprised, but most crispy clear minded folks know a tragedy when they see one.

brooks85

I am sorry you not smart enough to stand hypocrisy. But there is a reason you a janitor

you need a dictionary, talk to rkelly. He was tasked with learning what hypocrisy meant months ago, last I heard he is still trying to figure how to open the book. Maybe you can speed things up for him.

ACoochy

She inadvertently slammed him on numerous occasions yet he said nothing about it?

I thought his schtick was to be a 'counter-puncher' as he put it but Michelle has gone after him on 2 separate occasions now and he's responded with nothing but silence...

What a weak pussy

chico2663

you need a dictionary, talk to rkelly. He was tasked with learning what hypocrisy meant months ago, last I heard he is still trying to figure how to open the book. Maybe you can speed things up for him.
    Thank you for proving a point. Most guys that have never played a sport are hung up on english. These are usually the ones that you don't know if they have ever sucked a deek. But you can sure bet they have swirled a few on their tongue!

ABEHONEST

ALSO PEDOPHILE
    Chico, sorry to say, you are so predictable. Where's any proof of child molestation? Do you really think your hero Hillary would not be pounded that fact if it was true? Quit reading the National Enquirer for your political knowledge. I am also weary of wasting my precious time with robot guy's like Chico. Bye now.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 07-27-16 at 11:14 AM.

brooks85

Thank you for proving a point. Most guys that have never played a sport are hung up on english. These are usually the ones that you don't know if they have ever sucked a deek. But you can sure bet they have swirled a few on their tongue!
    more nonsense?

clockwork

chico2663

WHAT'S TRUE: Three politicians (Newt Gingrich, Bob Livingston, and Dennis Hastert) served or nearly served as Speakers of the House during the impeachment of President Bill Clinton; all three men experienced public sex scandals of varying severity.
    Kenneth Starr, Who Tried to Bury Bill Clinton, Now Only Praises Him ..

Last edited by chico2663; 07-27-16 at 08:44 AM.

khicks26

They weren't cowardly murdered, were they, those construction workers? Man, you failed big time and I'm not surprised, but most crispy clear minded folks know a tragedy when they see one.
    So if a construction worker dies its not a tragedy? I thought All Lives Matter. Yeah real clear thinking there bud. We know were your mind is at.

chico2663

more nonsense?

clockwork
    truth alice truth. What sport did you play?

chico2663

Chico, sorry to say, you are so predictable. Where's any proof of child molestation? Do you really think your hero Hillary would not be pounded that fact if it was true? Quit reading the National Enquirer for you political knowledge. I am also weary of wasting my precious time with robot guy's like Chico. Bye now.
    John Dennis "Denny" Hastert (/ˈhæstərt/; born January 2, 1942) is a former politician from Illinois, the 51st Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, serving from 1999 to 2007, and an admitted serial child molester.

chico2663

Chico, sorry to say, you are so predictable. Where's any proof of child molestation? Do you really think your hero Hillary would not be pounded that fact if it was true? Quit reading the National Enquirer for you political knowledge. I am also weary of wasting my precious time with robot guy's like Chico. Bye now.
    What is ironic is that you support a guy who gets his knowledge out of national enquirer

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

many agree the Country is screwed no matter who wins especially young kids

The American dream is all over unless your family comes from real wealth

TheSideBet

She inadvertently slammed him on numerous occasions yet he said nothing about it?

I thought his schtick was to be a 'counter-puncher' as he put it but Michelle has gone after him on 2 separate occasions now and he's responded with nothing but silence...

What a weak pussy

Typical female instigation attempt man. I don't get caught up in all the theatrics but I guarantee you if she went out there and lambasted him for an hour straight as soon as he returned the favor in a single Tweet everyone would say look at that racist bigot beating up on this beautiful woman. You know the drill. She tried to provoke him and he didn't take the bait. I wish they'd all just stick to their job. I'm voting for Trump based on what he wants to do in office not his personal battles. I liked that Bernie addressed the real problems in America but he had bad solutions for them in my opinion.

ACoochy

Typical female instigation attempt man. I don't get caught up in all the theatrics but I guarantee you if she went out there and lambasted him for an hour straight as soon as he returned the favor in a single Tweet everyone would say look at that racist bigot beating up on this beautiful woman. You know the drill. She tried to provoke him and he didn't take the bait. I wish they'd all just stick to their job. I'm voting for Trump based on what he wants to do in office not his personal battles. I liked that Bernie addressed the real problems in America but he had bad solutions for them in my opinion.
    So what you're really saying is that Trump lacked the wit and verbal recourse to constructively retort to Michelle's allegations in a manner that wouldn't be deemed racist or bigoted because those qualities are really who he is??

Trump=Dumbarse.

Got it cheers...

TheSideBet

So what you're really saying is that Trump lacked the wit and verbal recourse to constructively retort to Michelle's allegations in a manner that wouldn't be deemed racist or bigoted because those qualities are really who he is??

Trump=Dumbarse.

Got it cheers...
    What are you, 12? Trump could easily trash talk Michelle if he wanted. Or he could point out that Pokemon Go has done more for childhood obesity in a month than Michelle's policies have done in her noted initiative in 8 years. I'll say it again, Michelle was a strategic move and Trump didn't bite. The fact that you're on here wishing he would so that you can have reason to attack him and not focus on issues facing the country you don't even reside in shows you are in it for entertainment and nothing more. Go have a Fosters and cheers back at you man.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

What are you, 12? Trump could easily trash talk Michelle if he wanted. Or he could point out that Pokemon Go has done more for childhood obesity in a month than Michelle's policies have done in her noted initiative in 8 years. I'll say it again, Michelle was a strategic move and Trump didn't bite. The fact that you're on here wishing he would so that you can have reason to attack him and not focus on issues facing the country you don't even reside in shows you are in it for entertainment and nothing more. Go have a Fosters and cheers back at you man.
    just ignore him not worth a second of time

ACoochy

Yes trash talk.

It all Trump has.

And here you are entertaining that trash talk and you calling me out

Mods, can we do more in banning these elementary school kids from the site please?

ByeShea

What are you, 12?
    You were really expecting a worthwhile response from Acoochy?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Yeah, Obamacare really helping things. Any time I enquire about the shitty temp help we have at work and the way they can't work more than 39.5 hours a week or stay with the firm a certain length of time or some shit due to Obamacare this and this regulation that. Human Resources has evolved into the ultimate authority in the workplace - which is ridiculous. And don't even get me started about the diversity trainings that we take. My god.

In the old days we just would hire people when we needed them. There was also a dynamic that is 100% missing at play. Every year there would be young energetic hires, 1-2 years out of college, that really added to the fun and atmosphere at work. Completely gone. Youngest guys with positions at work are in the mid 30s, everyone is miserable and clinging to their jobs. Maybe there are some industries like that today (if you work at Google, SBR, or Facebook) but federal regulation has taken a giant dump on the economic potential of this country. I feel sorry for any kid who didn't go to an Ivy League school today - the system is rigged against you.
    That is the fault of your cheap ass company. Most good companies decided to keep healthcare for their employees. I bet management kept theirs

First ... 31323334353637 ... Last