Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

speaking of jeopardy, this apparently, if the spew from both of these idiots has any truth to it, could have been either of them if they were smart enough to get on the f'n show, or at least wheel of f'n fortune:

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Heard Nigel Farage buried Hilary the other day at a Trump rally in Mississippi,stupid old bag.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 08-26-16 at 12:57 PM.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The difference is Trump stayed in his kids lives from day 1 until now, minorities don't... Big difference there..

Trumps kids aren't robbing liquor stores, hooked on drugs, involved in gangs or in jail either... Next...
    Don't you mean the nannies stayed with the kids? He talked of women using the bathroom and it grotesque him out. I doubt he had much interaction. The difference is his mothers didn't have to work

Auto Donk

wow.... had goons crush a guy's throat with a dumbell.....

bitch is mean fo sho

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Don't you mean the nannies stayed with the kids? He talked of women using the bathroom and it grotesque him out. I doubt he had much interaction. The difference is his mothers didn't have to work
    only work his ex wives, and probably current wife, ever did after getting their gold-diggin' hooks into trump was workin' the young hard kahks of their personal trainers, pool boys, etc. etc. etc.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Hillary slipping in the polls.. Trump picking up steam again!!! .. Trump meeting with Latino and Black leaders now, breaking that racist stereotyping with the best of them.. Picking up minority votes by the millions now..

Hillary sleeping at home.. She better get off her lazy ass.... She thinks she has this thing won already.. Big mistake to under estimate the Don!!!

Points Awarded:

ByeShea gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Well well well, looky here...

chico2663

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

chico2663

TRUMP TO IMMIGRANTS: "You have to pay taxes!" IMMIGRANTS TO TRUMP: "You first."

chico2663

chico2663

chico2663

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

chico2663

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Pretty powerful speech

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Just stop

you've already admitted trolling

chico2663

Picture and brooks and wife prom night

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Sandals.....classic Brooksy!

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Hillary slipping in the polls.. Trump picking up steam again!!! .. Trump meeting with Latino and Black leaders now, breaking that racist stereotyping with the best of them.. Picking up minority votes by the millions now..

Hillary sleeping at home.. She better get off her lazy ass.... She thinks she has this thing won already.. Big mistake to under estimate the Don!!!

Denial. It must be tough learning you have spent so long being Donald's cuck. His useful idiot. Now that he supports amnesty, TPP, and all the other things you thought made him different, you are realizing that you really aren't that bright, Donald took you. I was right all along and the trumptards were all wrong.

Donald said the things he needed to say to get all the racists, and bigots to pump him up and help him win the primaries, and now he is throwing you back in the gutter were you belong. Don't worry Donald probably doesn't like blacks or hispanics, he doesn't really like anyone but himself. A spineless, selfish, weak man child with zero principles or actual governing experience. At least you learned a tough lesson, one that people much smarter than you tried telling you all along. Next time listen to your superiors and it will save you the embarrassment.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Denial. It must be tough learning you have spent so long being Donald's cuck. His useful idiot. Now that he supports amnesty, TPP, and all the other things you thought made him different, you are realizing that you really aren't that bright, Donald took you. I was right all along and the trumptards were all wrong.

Donald said the things he needed to say to get all the racists, and bigots to pump him up and help him win the primaries, and now he is throwing you back in the gutter were you belong. Don't worry Donald probably doesn't like blacks or hispanics, he doesn't really like anyone but himself. A spineless, selfish, weak man child with zero principles or actual governing experience. At least you learned a tough lesson, one that people much smarter than you tried telling you all along. Next time listen to your superiors and it will save you the embarrassment.
    Seriously pal, I bet you close your eyes and jerk off to Hillary before you go to bed every night..

She's 100 years old and married, let it go man... The Don is gonna take out your wicked self absorbed corrupt Hillary...
    Can't wait for wiki leaks to ruin her again... Gonna be funny to see her deflect and blame Russia again for the hacks...

chico2663
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave chico2663 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Seriously pal, I bet you close your eyes and jerk off to Hillary before you go to bed every night..

She's 100 years old and married, let it go man... The Don is gonna take out your wicked self absorbed corrupt Hillary...
    Can't wait for wiki leaks to ruin her again... Gonna be funny to see her deflect and blame Russia again for the hacks...

And you jerk off to "The Don". gross man, gross.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

And you jerk off to "The Don". gross man, gross.
    Naw he's not my type.. ...

Good come back though, kuddos...

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

You guys really think all that shit is funny that a foreign entity is stealing our information and publicizing it?

What if wiki published shit about Trump? What if the Russians did it? How would you like the russians then?

How American of you to allow a foreign entity access to our shit. I'll bet you are a Snowden and Assange fan.
    I'll bet you don't care if China is stealing govt and corporate secrets.

Whoever wiki is giving those documents to and then publishing that information is just as un American.

Some things need to be kept secret.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Trump would sell out America to the first Russian who offered him a bag of money.

That is why the white supremacists trump supporters are trotting out the clinton foundation conspiracy theories.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    You guys really think all that shit is funny that a foreign entity is stealing our information and publicizing it?

What if wiki published shit about Trump? What if the Russians did it? How would you like the russians then?

How American of you to allow a foreign entity access to our shit. I'll bet you are a Snowden and Assange fan.
    I'll bet you don't care if China is stealing govt and corporate secrets.

Whoever wiki is giving those documents to and then publishing that information is just as un American.

Some things need to be kept secret.
    It's not funny, corruption on any political level needs to be exposed.. Only way to get it fixed is to expose it!!! Hacks seem to be doing that unfortunately....

If it were Trump being hacked and exposed I would absolutely welcome it as I want to know what goes on behind closed doors with all of our corrupt politicians.. Whether it is Hillary or Trump I would want to know...

Should Russia or China be hacking our shiiit.. NO they shouldn't but I'm sure the good ole USA does some hacking of our own.. It's just how the cyber world works these days..

If Hillary were doing things straight and the right way the hacks would be meaningless but that wasn't the case with Bernie Sanders and the DNC, the emails, etc.. Hillary is dirty no matter how you look at it or spin it..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-27-16 at 04:07 PM.

chico2663

Trump would sell out America to the first Russian who offered him a bag of money.

That is why the white supremacists trump supporters are trotting out the clinton foundation conspiracy theories.
    What is ironic is these same dip shits that will post about the clinton killing machine. If she was really killing people than asange and snowden would be her next 2. As far as asange sitting in a room I think the mafia has shown us that anyone can be hit if they really want it

chico2663

Corruption on any political level needs to be exposed.. Only way to get it fixed is to expose it!!!

If it were Trump being hacked and exposed I would absolutely welcome it as I want to know what goes on behind closed doors with all of our corrupt politicians.. Whether it is Hillary or Trump I would want to know...

Should Russia or China be hacking our shiiit.. NO they shouldn't but I'm sure the good ole USA does some hacking of our own.. It's just how the cyber world works these days..

If Hillary were doing things straight and the right way the hacks would be meaningless but that wasn't the case with Bernie Sanders and the DNC, the emails, etc.. Hillary is dirty no matter how you look at it or spin it..
    What have the hacks shown us. That people who asked for meeting donated to her? The same people that have met our other secretary of states so they would be getting the meetings no matter what. . Why is no one hacking his taxes? There is a reason that russia and china don't want her and want trump. Because trump is a blowhard that is to big a puss to go into a black neighborhood.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    What have the hacks shown us. That people who asked for meeting donated to her? The same people that have met our other secretary of states so they would be getting the meetings no matter what. . Why is no one hacking his taxes? There is a reason that russia and china don't want her and want trump. Because trump is a blowhard that is to big a puss to go into a black neighborhood.
    Trumps taxes aren't National security that's why.. Everything Hillary is surrounded with is.. Big difference there Chico..

Hillary deleting or hiding 45,000 emails is National Security and makes you wonder why she deleted them so fast.. DNC hack with Bernie getting rail roaded is a National concern because that involves tampering with an election..

Now we have people being murdered surrounding the DNC and the HIllary stinks.. It's all dirty and rotten... More to come..

Trump is a saint in comparison.. A tax return whooopiee.. Guys a billionaire and I'm sure he has firms doing his taxes.. He's been audited in the past and nothing criminally came about it.. Leads me to believe his current tax returns are probably clean as well.. If he cut a corner or two with his taxes then it's not the end of the world either...

Most of us have fibbed a bit in the past at one time or another with our taxes, exaggerated the deductions and what not....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-27-16 at 04:08 PM.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Trumps taxes aren't National security that's why.. Everything Hillary is surrounded with is.. Big difference their Chico..

Hillary deleting or hiding 45,000 emails is National Security and makes you wonder why she deleted them so fast.. DNC hack with Bernie getting rail road is a National concern because involves tampering with an election..

Now we have people being murdered surrounding the DNC and HIllary stinks.. It's all dirty and rotten...

Trump is a saint in comparison.. A tax return whooopiee.. Guys a billionaire and I'm sure he has firms doing his taxes.. He's been audited in the past and nothing criminally came about it.. Leads me to believe his current tax returns are probably clean as well.. If he cut a corner or too with his taxes then it's not the end of the world either...

Most of us have in the past at one time or another, exaggerated our deductions and what not....
    Trump's taxes are a national security risk, if it shows any shady dealings with Russia. If not, why is Trump hiding them? He no longer has any excuses, and the fact that he is being audited is a HUGE red flag.

Your conspiracy theories about Clinton are getting old at this point. No one is buying them. FBI already investigated the emails, and just as the expert legal minds said before, she did nothing wrong.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Trump's taxes are a national security risk, if it shows any shady dealings with Russia. If not, why is Trump hiding them? He no longer has any excuses, and the fact that he is being audited is a HUGE red flag.

Your conspiracy theories about Clinton are getting old at this point. No one is buying them. FBI already investigated the emails, and just as the expert legal minds said before, she did nothing wrong.
    I'm just loving the desperation. Repubs are pulling their hair out and heads exploding. Not only because Hillary
    is running, but because their candidate is a moron.

chico2663

Trumps taxes aren't National security that's why.. Everything Hillary is surrounded with is.. Big difference there Chico..

Hillary deleting or hiding 45,000 emails is National Security and makes you wonder why she deleted them so fast.. DNC hack with Bernie getting rail roaded is a National concern because that involves tampering with an election..

Now we have people being murdered surrounding the DNC and the HIllary stinks.. It's all dirty and rotten... More to come..

Trump is a saint in comparison.. A tax return whooopiee.. Guys a billionaire and I'm sure he has firms doing his taxes.. He's been audited in the past and nothing criminally came about it.. Leads me to believe his current tax returns are probably clean as well.. If he cut a corner or two with his taxes then it's not the end of the world either...

Most of us have fibbed a bit in the past at one time or another with our taxes, exaggerated the deductions and what not....
    SO IF HE IS IN BED WITH CHINA OR RUSSIA IT ISN'T NATIONAL SECURITY? Jibby how delusional are you?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah I guess you're right Hillary is a Saint and maybe we should call her Mother Theresa instead of Hillary.. She never did anything wrong and I'm sure she will be the next greatest American President to go down in history..

Republicans and Independents are so stupid for even trying to bring up dirt on Hillary.. What are they thinking? Trump is obviously a traitor and in deep with Putin and all those illegal hacks.. Shame on Russia and Trump...

Trump better give up those tax returns.. I'm sure they will have a connection to Putin.... You Dems/libs are the best and know everything..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-27-16 at 05:00 PM.

chico2663

for bibby solid as barak

chico2663

First ... 158159160161162163164 ... Last