MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I know Dawg...Since I spend a lot of time in US, it makes me sick to my stomach to see firsthand how brain dead some of this Hillary's supporters are.
    I'm not sure what both candidates will bring to American people in the next 4 years, but just from seeing how much Hillary lied to her own people over the course of last few years, makes me wonder who in the right mind is going to vote for her?
    Are minorities voting for her, because she sounds like the next Barack Hussein?

Obama served two main purposes as a President:
    1) Make ghetto America ignore the brutal reality of their existence in time of foreign terror war to calm domestic social violence.
    2) Shift foreign perception of USA to be an "inclusive" multi-ethnic pro-muslim melting pot image. This was to effect youth perceptions of America in the regions of Africa, Middle east and South East Asia. Also European perceptions but that wore off rapidly after he continued "Droning" in all ways.

The Ghetto's are very likely going to get wild "again" when he is out of office. He was basically a domestic band-aide for that problem for 8 long years.

Is Hillary going to continue to serve the same purpose in the next 4 years?
    Spot on man....That is why I want Trump to win. He is brutally honest with the problems America faces and deals with them head on. Hillary is just extending our problems and trying to make it seem like everything in America is just A-OK, no problems here

Can't believe people fall for this shit...Love how Trump's speech was criticized by these morons for being "dark" and "pessimistic"....No you idiots he was being very honest about the state of the country. You can't ever fix a problem if you're not willing to admit it exists

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Great reply. I know Putin gets a lot of BS propaganda in the US press. But it seems he is the only one being reasonable about things. I'm not going to say he's the nicest guy in the world, but no way in hell is the guy the tyrant he's made out to be in the US press.

He's got the wait of the world on his shoulders. I'm sure he hates the idea of dealing with a Trump or a Clinton. I bet he will miss Obama in a way.
    Yeah I think the old Obama way was way too easy for Putin. The uncertainty about both presidential candidates is the major concern for Vlad and the Russian people in general.
    And you're right, he's definitely not the nicest guy in the world and most definitely not the tyrant. But he does all he can to preserve our heritage, culture, traditions and national interests around the globe. That's why he's approval rating is so high in Russia, because people genuinely like the guy.
    You don't get the same feeling when you talk to Americans about Obama.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump is a Nazi really Knicks? Is that the best you can do? REALLY?

Just because Trump has the stupid KKK wannabies backing him doesn't mean he is all about white power. He's made that clear... Trump is not a Nazi...

I'm actually disappointed to see him softening up on his hard stances... He's showing his Liberal side now.. I saw this coming to win votes..

He won't commit to ground troops to defeat ISIS when he was asked.. Before he said what ever it takes.. He's staying firm with the Muslim ban plan though which I appreciate..
    I'm being a wise guy when I say he's a Nazi. But I do think the guy is a

ne·o·fas·cist
    ˌnēōˈfaSHist/
    noun
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]noun: neo-fascist; noun: neo-Fascist[/COLOR]

a member of an organization similar to the Italian Fascist movement of the early 20th century.

adjective
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]adjective: neo-fascist; adjective: neo-Fascist[/COLOR]

of or relating to neofascists or neofascism.

That being said, I think Hilary works for the neo fascist.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    We need a strong leader

American is real weak and that is the issue
    Keeping it short and simple i agree.. Way to soft under the Obama Administration... He's responsible for ISIS coming to power just for the record. Should have left some troops in Iraq just to keep in order what we fought for...

Obama has blood on his hands IMO.. Hillary as well.. Talk about a blood bath it starts with those 2.. Trump now needed to mop up the mess.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Spot on man....That is why I want Trump to win. He is brutally honest with the problems America faces and deals with them head on. Hillary is just extending our problems and trying to make it seem like everything in America is just A-OK, no problems here

Can't believe people fall for this shit...Love how Trump's speech was criticized by these morons for being "dark" and "pessimistic"....No you idiots he was being very honest about the state of the country. You can't ever fix a problem if you're not willing to admit it exists
    Exactly....You must be brutally honest with yourself as a President and with all of the American people, that there is absolutely nothing rosy coming your way in the next 4+ years... the road ahead is going to be pretty tough and full of bumps.
    The cops shooting, the uprising of BLM movement, internal economy, all the external affairs on the middle East...the list goes on and on for you guys.
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 07-24-16 at 08:08 PM.

khicks26

Yeah I think the old Obama way was way too easy for Putin. The uncertainty about both presidential candidates is the major concern for Vlad and the Russian people in general.
    And you're right, he's definitely not the nicest guy in the world and most definitely not the tyrant. But he does all he can to preserve our heritage, culture, traditions and national interests around the globe. That's why he's approval rating is so high in Russia, because people genuinely like the guy.
    You don't get the same feeling when you talk to Americans about Obama.
    Yeah I think Obama is an ass hole puppet sell out. But I fear most of the US will miss his silly ass once one of these 2 clowns takes power.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Victoria Nuland a neo-con to the core working on behalf of Obama's administration was responsible
    for COUP overthrowing of the Ukie duly elected government causing all the troubles between Russia
    and the Eastern Slavs.

I wonder how Nuland explained to the House committee those pictures she had taken just few days ago
    shaking hands with neonazis like Andriy Parubiy. Smileee ! We're not talking about hard core nationalists
    but the very same founder of Ukrainian Social National Party and the founder of Joseph Goebbels Institute.
    Some people have no shame!!

Since the change, Ukraine’s currency – the hryvnia – has collapsed, losing 51 percent of its value against
    the U.S. dollar. To put this rout into perspective, consider that the Russian ruble has only lost 8 percent
    the greenback during the same period. The only freedom Ukraine has gained is freedom from their economy.
    They no longer have one.

There are always 2 sides to every story & those standing with the likes of the war-mongering Victoria Nuland
    have found themselves duped more than once before! A word to the wise, take a different slant

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Victoria Nuland a neo-con to the core working on behalf of Obama's administration was responsible
    for COUP overthrowing of the Ukie duly elected government causing all the troubles between Russia
    and the Eastern Slavs.

I wonder how Nuland explained to the House committee those pictures she had taken just few days ago
    shaking hands with neonazis like Andriy Parubiy. Smileee ! We're not talking about hard core nationalists
    but the very same founder of Ukrainian Social National Party and the founder of Joseph Goebbels Institute.

Since the change, Ukraine’s currency – the hryvnia – has collapsed, losing 51 percent of its value against
    the U.S. dollar. To put this rout into perspective, consider that the Russian ruble has only lost 8 percent
    the greenback during the same period. The only freedom Ukraine has gained is freedom from their economy.
    They no longer have one.

There are always 2 sides to every story & those standing with the likes of the war-mongering Victoria Nuland
    have found themselves duped more than once before! A word to the wise, take a different slant
    Victoria Nuland will have a spot in the Clinton administration for sure. That bitch is scary.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Victoria Nuland will have a spot in the Clinton administration for sure. That bitch is scary.
    Time traveler?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    and the Eastern Slavs.

They no longer have one.

Yeah it's shame that US helped finance Ukrainian coup...I mean Ukraine is now basically barely surviving and only surviving because they still have some economic ties with Russia. Barack probably thought that he can turn Ukraine into next Lybia or Syria.
    Ukies now hate the Russians and vice versa. And what US gained out of all of that? Nothing.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Time traveler?
    NO its just what the Clinton's do.

ByeShea

NO its just what the Clinton's do.
    Thanks to hackers now we know how they do it....

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...document-dump/

khicks26

Yeah it's shame that US helped finance Ukrainian coup...I mean Ukraine is now basically barely surviving and only surviving because they still have some economic ties with Russia. Barack probably thought that he can turn Ukraine into next Lybia or Syria.
    Ukies now hate the Russians and vice versa. And what US gained out of all of that? Nothing.
    They were trying to draw Putin into a war. They even shot down a passenger plane & tried to blame it on him. He was to smart for that BS.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

khicks26

Not sure it will make a difference. The Clinton machine will roll on, I don't think you can stop it.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Creating a fake job ad for a Trump business to paint him as a sexist.
    https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803

Some of these are just too much

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Creating a fake job ad for a Trump business to paint him as a sexist.
    https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803

Some of these are just too much

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Keeping it short and simple i agree.. Way to soft under the Obama Administration... He's responsible for ISIS coming to power just for the record. Should have left some troops in Iraq just to keep in order what we fought for...

Obama has blood on his hands IMO.. Hillary as well.. Talk about a blood bath it starts with those 2.. Trump now needed to mop up the mess.
    you are like trump every once in a while you make sense and then their is now.ISIS is nothing more than saddam's praetorian guard. Same religion and some of the leaders were leaders of the praetorian guard. Also bush already had our timetable to move out. If you invite someone to your house can they decide to stay? NO! The president of Iraq was told by the mullahs if he wanted another term than he had to get rid of us. Obama talked about us staying but their president said if we stayed we would be under their law. So don't blame isis on obama. If you want to say he screwed up in syria than I will agree but to be so STUPID TO SAY ISIS WAS OBAMA is idiotic. Also they used to say that the guy who started Isis was let out under obama but then it was discovered that he was given to pakistan under bush. Then people shut up about it.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Chico you looking for a job in the Clinton administration?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

sister in law told Sammy today - "I feel dirty today being a democratic voter"

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    you are like trump every once in a while you make sense and then their is now.ISIS is nothing more than saddam's praetorian guard. Same religion and some of the leaders were leaders of the praetorian guard. Also bush already had our timetable to move out. If you invite someone to your house can they decide to stay? NO! The president of Iraq was told by the mullahs if he wanted another term than he had to get rid of us. Obama talked about us staying but their president said if we stayed we would be under their law. So don't blame isis on obama. If you want to say he screwed up in syria than I will agree but to be so STUPID TO SAY ISIS WAS OBAMA is idiotic. Also they used to say that the guy who started Isis was let out under obama but then it was discovered that he was given to pakistan under bush. Then people shut up about it.
    Chico Please read and comprehend because this is exactly how ISIS came into power - This is from a reputable CNN source.. This all happened under the Obama Administration and is directly related to Iraq and Syria...

Three years ago (Isis) did not exist; now it controls vast swaths of Syria and Iraq. Showing off its handiwork daily via Twitter and YouTube, Isis has repeatedly demonstrated that it is much more than a transnational terrorist organisation – rather, it is an entity with sophisticated command, control, propaganda and logistical capabilities, and one that has proven its ability to take and hold strategically critical territory at the heart of the Middle East.

As world leaders grapple with how to respond to this unprecedented crisis, they must first understand how Isis came to exist.

Principally, Isis is the product of a genocide that continued unabated as the world stood back and watched. It is the illegitimate child born of pure hate and pure fear – the result of 200,000 murdered Syrians and of millions more displaced and divorced from their hopes and dreams. Isis's rise is also a reminder of how Bashar al-Assad's Machiavellian embrace of al-Qaida would come back to haunt him.

Facing Assad's army and intelligence services, Lebanon's Hezbollah, Iraq's Shia Islamist militias and their grand patron, Iran's Revolutionary Guards, Syria's initially peaceful protesters quickly became disenchanted, disillusioned and disenfranchised – and then radicalised and violently militant.

The Shia Islamist axis used chemical weapons, artillery and barrel bombs to preserve its crescent of influence. Syria's Sunni Arab revolutionaries in turn sought international assistance, and when the world refused, they embraced a pact with the devil, al-Qaida.

With its fiercely loyal army of transnational jihadis, al-Qaida once again gained a foothold in the heart of the Middle East. Fuelled by the hate and fear engendered by images of dismembered children or women suffering from the effects of chemical weapons, disaffected youth from around the world rushed to Syria, fuelling an ever more violent race to the bottom.

Next door in Iraq, an emboldened Nouri al-Maliki waged his own sectarian campaign to consolidate power, betraying promises to his political partners to share it around. Within days of being welcomed at the White House and praised by Barack Obama for his leadership, Maliki returned to Baghdad to mastermind.

Supported by Iran and armed with US-made Humvees, M-16s, and M1A1 tanks, Maliki's forces closed in on Hashimi, only to see him flee to Kurdistan. Dozens of his guards were imprisoned on terrorism charges. At least one of them died under interrogation.

Another Christmas purge followed a year later, when a second prominent Sunni rival, the finance minister Rafea al-Essawi, found his home surrounded by Maliki's US-made tanks. He fled to the sanctuary of his tribe in Iraq's Anbar province, and was eliminated from Iraqi politics.

Facing mass unrest, Iraq's Sunni Arab provincial councils voted for semi-autonomous rule like that of the neighbouring Kurdistan region. Maliki blocked the implementation of a referendum through bureaucratic ploys, in contravention of Iraq's constitution.

Demonstrations of civil disobedience erupted across the Sunni provinces, as millions of Iraqis once again saw that they had no stake in Iraq's success – only its failure. Claiming intelligence that al-Qaida had penetrated the protest camps, Maliki crushed them with lethal force. Several dozen were killed during an Iraqi military raid in Hawija in April 2013, further inflaming what were already spiking sectarian tensions.

Despite pleas from the highest levels in Washington, Maliki's government did virtually nothing to halt the Iranian Revolutionary Guards' flights to resupply the Assad regime with thousands of tons of military hardware and ammunition. Meanwhile, a Shia Islamist ally of Maliki privately conceded to me last year that senior officials in the Iraqi government were turning a blind eye – or even actively supporting – the dispatch of thousands of Shia fighters to participate in the spiralling Shia-Sunni holy war in Syria.

These militias – the Badr Corps, Asaib Ahl al-Haq, the Promised Day Brigades, among others – were warmly embraced by Maliki. Indeed, Badr's commander is none other than Iraq's incumbent transport minister, Hadi al-Ameri.

Ironically, al-Qaida's wholesale introduction into Iraq came at the hands of Assad's regime. From 2005 until the end of the American occupation of Iraq, Assad's military intelligence services and their Iranian backers sought to defeat the US forces by training, financing and arming al-Qaida operatives inside Syria and dispatching them across the border to foment chaos and destruction.

General David Petraeus and other senior American officials warned Assad that he was igniting a fire that would eventually burn his house down, but Damascus did nothing to stop the flow of fighters, culminating in a crippling blow to Maliki's government the day Iraq's foreign and finance ministries were bombed. Maliki publicly condemned his future ally in Damascus for the attack.

And so, Syria's unravelling spilled into Iraq, and vice versa. Powerful regional tribes such as the Shammar and Anezah, faced with countless dead and persecuted members in both countries, banded together with former Iraqi and Syrian military officers, embracing Isis jihadis as their frontline shock troops. Cash poured in from sympathetic donors around the region.

Iraq's four Sunni Arab provinces fell within days, entire Iraqi army divisions evaporated, and hundreds of millions of dollars worth of advanced American military equipment was seized by Isis and its allies. Fuelled by what was increasingly a regional Sunni-Shia proxy war, Iraq and Syria had become incubators for transnational jihad and religious hate.

As world leaders now consider a military campaign to confront Isis, they should remember the lessons of America's costly and largely fruitless engagements in Iraq, Afghanistan and Vietnam. They should understand that no amount of foreign military power can ever make up for the misrule of corrupt, failed governments like those in Damascus, Baghdad, Kabul or Saigon. Unless they want a regional holy war, leaders should especially discount the advice of some who are now calling for an alliance with Assad's genocidal regime – perhaps the single greatest root cause of Isis's rise.

Instead, they should embrace the lessons of Iraq's Sunni tribal awakening, that only Syrian and Iraqi Sunnis can defeat radical militant Sunni entities like Isis. Likewise, they should understand that only the mullahs in Tehran can help quell radical militant Shia entities like Lebanon's Hezbollah, Assad's intelligence operatives or Iraq's militias.

• Ali Khedery is chairman and chief executive of Dragoman Partners, a strategic consultancy. He served as special assistant to five American ambassadors in Iraq and as senior adviser to three heads of US Central Command from 2003-10. He was the longest continuously serving American official in Iraq.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-24-16 at 09:26 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

resigning after her speech

means she was guilty

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    resigning after her speech

means she was guilty
    exactly...How many more felonious scandals must Clinton be involved in before her supporters get the fukkin hint.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13778

exactly...How many more felonious scandals must Clinton be involved in before her supporters get the fukkin hint.
    Liars and criminals must be two traits that appeal to Dems.
    Might not matter .

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bernie got rail roaded.. Expect more leaks to come out during the DNC which starts tomorrow.. This is gonna be classic!!! This didn't happen by accident coming out a day before DNC starts..

Bernie is gonna suck up to Hillary tomorrow night in his speech regardless but everyone will know deep inside he's pissed off...

mg63
    mg63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

From Wikileaks:

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Mr KLC 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

mg63
    mg63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bernie you silly man, you got thrown under the bus and now you gotta kiss Hillary's asss tomorrow night... Lol...

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    From Wikileaks:

And Trump blew it right from the get go.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    And Trump blew it right from the get go.
    Yet he polls better with minorities than a milquetoast cuck like Romney.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    From Wikileaks:

And here I thought the Democrats were opposed to racial profiling.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Leaked memo: Sanders team wanted use of private jet in exchange for backing Clinton

A leaked memo shows the Bernie Sanders campaign considered asking the Democratic National Convention for a private plane as part of his endorsement of Hillary Clinton to help “keep his movement energized.”
    The memo, entitled ‘End Game’, was drafted on June 5, only two days before the California primary, and was obtained by BuzzFeed News after it was found in a Los Angeles hotel where Sanders campaign staff had spent the night.
    <center></center>
    It details the “key decisions” the Sanders campaign would face in the aftermath of the June 7 primaries and the options open to it to maintain the momentum behind the Vermont senator.
    While many Sanders supporters were adamant for him to stay in the race, it’s clear from the memo that his campaign team knew this would be unlikely.
    The team acknowledges that as the Convention draws closer its “leverage will diminish.”
    “As we get closer to the convention the pressure from the Democratic Party to preserve unity will weigh more and more heavily on us rather than Clinton.”
    It also adds that “some Sanders supporters/endorsers will also begin to call for a concession and some may goes as far as moving their support to Clinton."
    <center></center>
    One of the headings included in the four-page document is entitled ‘Fall Campaign’ and suggests that, prior to the DNC Convention, they should open negotiations with DNC leaders on how Sanders “can be most helpful” in the run-up to November’s general election.

One suggestion is that they should “request a plane and staff for a series of fall rallies in battleground states” and that it “would be paid for by the DNC.”
    The rationale behind the request was that the more Sanders campaigned, “the more credit he can take for a Democratic victory and continue to keep his movement energized and in place.”
    <center></center>
    “It would also make great sense to focus on younger voters,” the memo reads. “Sanders can both help deliver a majority and take credit for it. Campaign for Progressive Supporters.”
    The campaign says that “helping elect progressive supporters will extend the Sanders legacy and build progressive strength for future policy battles.”
    <center></center>
    The memo also outlines some of the “strategic decisions” the campaign faces, including whether they should force a roll-call vote for the nomination at the Convention and if they should concede before the event takes place.
    In terms of the latter, a decision on the matter should, the memo states, “be done with planning and care.”

In terms of the convention itself, the team said that the Tuesday night should be “the Sanders night” and that during a prime-time speech he “would reinforce his impact on the party.”

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Chico you looking for a job in the Clinton administration?
    He's probably already on the payroll, they had to employ a bunch of internet posters.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

jibby i know your not that bright but the founder of isis was given to pakistan by bush. He started the movt when pakistan let him go.
    Al-Baghdadi was arrested by US Forces-Iraq on 2 February 2004 near Fallujah and detained at Camp Bucca detention center under his name Ibrahim Awad Ibrahim al-Badry[30] as a "civilian internee" until December 2004, when he was recommended for release by a Combined Review and Release Board.[33][39][40] In December 2004, he was released as a "low level prisoner".[30]
    A number of newspapers and cable news channels have instead stated that al-Baghdadi was interned from 2005 to 2009. These reports originate from an interview with the former commander of Camp Bucca, Colonel Kenneth King,[41] and are not substantiated by Department of Defense records.[42][43][44] Al-Baghdadi was imprisoned at Camp Bucca along with other future leaders of ISIL.[45]
    As leader of the Islamic State of Iraq[edit]

The Islamic State of Iraq (ISI), also known as al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), was the Iraqi division of al-Qaeda. Al-Baghdadi was announced as leader of the ISI on 16 May 2010, following the death of his predecessor Abu Omar al-Baghdadi.[46]
    As leader of the ISI, al-Baghdadi was responsible for masterminding large-scale operations such as the 28 August 2011 suicide bombing at the Umm al-Qura Mosque inBaghdad, which killed prominent Sunni lawmaker Khalid al-Fahdawi.[13] Between March and April 2011, the ISI claimed 23 attacks south of Baghdad, all allegedly carried out under al-Baghdadi's command.[13]

MENU

0:00

Public service announcement for thebounty (reward) of al-Baghdadi (aka Abu Du'a) from Rewards for Justice Program

Following the death of founder and head of al-Qaida, Osama bin Laden, on 2 May 2011, in Abbottabad, Pakistan, al-Baghdadi released a statement praising bin Laden and threatening violent retaliation for his death.[13] On 5 May 2011, al-Baghdadi claimed responsibility for anattack in Hilla, 100 kilometres (62 mi) south of Baghdad, that killed 24 policemen and wounded 72 others.[13][47]
    On 15 August 2011, a wave of ISI suicide attacks beginning in Mosul resulted in 70 deaths.[13] Shortly thereafter, in retaliation for bin Laden's death, the ISI pledged on its website to carry out 100 attacks across Iraq featuring various methods of attack, including raids, suicide attacks, roadside bombs and small arms attacks, in all cities and rural areas across the country.[13]
    On 22 December 2011, a series of coordinated car bombings and IED (improvised explosive device) attacks struck over a dozen neighborhoods across Baghdad, killing at least 63 people and wounding 180. The assault came just days after the US completed its troop withdrawal from the country.[48] On 26 December, the ISI released a statement on jihadist internet forums claiming credit for the operation, stating that the targets of the Baghdad attack were "accurately surveyed and explored" and that the "operations were distributed between targeting security headquarters, military patrols and gatherings of the filthy ones of the al-Dajjal Army", referring to the Mahdi Army of Shia warlord Muqtada al-Sadr.[48]
    On 2 December 2012, Iraqi officials claimed that they had captured al-Baghdadi in Baghdad, following a two-month tracking operation. Officials claimed that they had also seized a list containing the names and locations of other al-Qaeda operatives.[49][50] However, this claim was rejected by the ISI.[51] In an interview with Al Jazeera on 7 December 2012, Iraq's Acting Interior Minister said that the arrested man was not al-Baghdadi, but rather a sectional commander in charge of an area stretching from the northern outskirts ofBaghdad to Taji.[52]
    Leader of Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)[edit]

First ... 6789101112 ... Last