JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    d2bets , just imagine what the Russians got from Sec of State Clinton's unsecured email server ?!?!
    That might be a good thing.. Exposing Hillary's garbage once again....

Putin doesn't take crap and America needs to follow his lead especially in today's times.. No place for weak liberal leaders that brush everything off as loving happy times like Obama is doing now.. We have the best military in the world and probably should be using it to defeat our enemies and weaken their strong holds..

All you have to do is turn on the news and you see bombs or shooting sprees killing innocent people almost every day now around the world.. America will get hit soon again..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-24-16 at 11:51 AM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That might be a good thing.. Exposing Hillary's garbage once again....

Putin doesn't take crap and America needs to follow his lead especially in today's times.. No place for weak liberal leaders that brush everything off as loving happy times like Obama is doing now.. We have the best military in the world and probably should be using it to defeat our enemies and weaken their strong holds..

All you have to do is turn on the news and you see bombs or shooting sprees killing innocent people almost every day now around the world.. America will get hit soon again..
    So you'll be happy when Putin's criminal acts get to decide the presidential election? Sounds like treason to me, frankly.

If Trump is connected to the Russian hacks and release, then he could, and should, be tried for treason.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    BUT, if Hillary wins, instead of doing what you say, they will pull the same bullshit they did with Obama. (doing nothing)
    True, until the Dems take over congress

Lets be honest, the most important aspect of this years election is that the next president will likely fill two SCOTUS seats, possibly 3 if they're a two-term president (Scalia, Thomas, Ginsberg?)

Sadly, this the DNC scandal is a fairly big deal and yet but another black eye on the HRC campaign. Lets not act as if the DNC isn't filled with HRC puppets, they knew what was going on, they were the ones perpetuating the whole fukking thing.

The question is, will Sanders supporters be so put off by this whole thing that they actually consider not voting, voting for Trump or writing in Bernie.

Hilary has done little to nothing to win over Bernie supporters

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    True, until the Dems take over congress

Lets be honest, the most important aspect of this years election is that the next president will likely fill two SCOTUS seats, possibly 3 if they're a two-term president (Scalia, Thomas, Ginsberg?)

Sadly, this the DNC scandal is a fairly big deal and yet but another black eye on the HRC campaign. Lets not act as if the DNC isn't filled with HRC puppets, they knew what was going on, they were the ones perpetuating the whole fukking thing.

The question is, will Sanders supporters be so put off by this whole thing that they actually consider not voting, voting for Trump or writing in Bernie.

Hilary has done little to nothing to win over Bernie supporters
    Back to the gloryhole you go

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the Chairwoman of the Democrat Party, has been pulled as the leader of the DNC this week because of the e-mail scandal. What a clusterfuck they are.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Here's more on the Russian ownership of Donald J. Trump. We have to find out what the hell is going on between Trump and Putin, before it's too late.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Back to the gloryhole you go

Yet another poster that simply parrots what I said to them

Let it go KD, holding a grudge makes you look simplistic and thin skinned

If you disagree with what I said, use your words and express why, and if you're going to attack me personally and insult me, for the love of god, come up with something original please. You appear to have a really dull and boring mind, hopefully you'll prove me wrong but I doubt it.

Given the option of continuing this dialogue with you or going to work the gloryhole, I'd choose the gloryhole 7 days a week

So...... Back to the gloryhole I go, Simpleton

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the Chairwoman of the Democrat Party, has been pulled as the leader of the DNC this week because of the e-mail scandal. What a clusterfuck they are.
    You are correct. The DNC is a cluster fukk and should be held accountable as such, ESPECIALLY by liberals. We must hold our party leaders accountable

But lets not forget, the RNC is absolutely no different and publicly stated they would try to get someone other than Trump nominated.

So I'm not sure why the double standard exists here.

Both the DNC and RNC seem to be playing by the same set of rules, which is lying, deception and manipulation

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I was laughing at how you typically deflect away from the actual story and concentrate your efforts on who leaked it. Deflect and blame. Obama has taught you well.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    You know what, that's a good point. Putin may be holding onto the most damaging stuff and is just waiting to release it at the optimal time to help Trump win. You might be right. And in one sense then, Hillary can blame herself. No doubt.

But it doesn't make it any less disturbing that the criminal Russian government is trying to rig our presidential election in their favor. That ought to bother everyone. Everyone except for Trump himself. He may have known all of this in June 2015. All part of "the plan." Putin will own Trump. Welcome to the Russian States of America.
    The fact that the Russian government is committing illegal acts in order to help elect Trump, while Trump cozies up to commie Putin and changes his party's platform to favor Russia IS the actual story.

What the DNC did during the campaign is inside baseball that is important to the democratic party, but doesn't effect the nation's governance and control.

The story here is that we have a foreign government, one run by a communist murderous dictator, who is trying to rig our presidential election, and in return he gets praise, party platform favors and .....who knows what?
    The Russians are working overtime to try to get Trump elected. Trump is Putin's puppet. That will be the ultimate win for the gangster Putin if he can elect the POTUS. You can bet that Putin's minions are behind the hack.
    So you'll be happy when Putin's criminal acts get to decide the presidential election? Sounds like treason to me, frankly.

If Trump is connected to the Russian hacks and release, then he could, and should, be tried for treason.
    Here's more on the Russian ownership of Donald J. Trump. We have to find out what the hell is going on between Trump and Putin, before it's too late.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing
    Blame all the failures of your incompetent presidential candidate on the Russians...this shit never fails with some of these Russophobes.

mg63
    mg63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

fuk him sergey
    there are too many dumb fuking posters on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Blame all the failures of your incompetent presidential candidate on the Russians...this shit never fails with some of these Russophobes.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Russian Rocket shilling for the Russians. How rich.

The Republican Party selling out to communist Russia. How rich.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by mg63 View Post
    fuk him sergey
    there are too many dumb fuking posters on the internet
    Indeed my friend Mike!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well it wouldn't be any worse then what Hillary has done and being accused of in the past...

I'm just REALLY tired of seeing America being such a BIG PUSSY and being pushed around and terrorized like this.. It's only getting worse too..... Past American Presidents would not allow this to be happening!!! Straight up talk..

I'd actually take Putin as a leader of this country as crazy as that sounds over Hillary and Obama.. You don't see Islamic terrorist attacks happening in Russia or Moscow now do you? Islamic pricks wouldn't dare go there.. Putin would drop the hammer and will care less about civilian collateral damages in the process... I'm secretly hoping Moscow gets hit hard and attacked by Islam.. That would be a game changer..

Trump is the closest thing to Putin and I like that.. American and European people should not have to be walking around in fear and looking over their shoulders in public places like we are doing today.. Bottom line!!!!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Well it wouldn't be any worse then what Hillary has done and being accused of in the past...

I'm just REALLY tired of seeing America being such a BIG PUSSY and being pushed around and terrorized like this.. It's only getting worse too..... Past American Presidents would not allow this to be happening!!! Straight up talk..

I'd actually take Putin as a leader of this country as crazy as that sounds over Hillary and Obama.. You don't see Islamic terrorist attacks happening in Russia or Moscow now do you? Islamic pricks wouldn't dare go there.. Putin would drop the hammer and will care less about civilian collateral damages in the process... I'm secretly hoping Moscow gets hit hard and attacked by Islam.. That would be a game changer..

Trump is the closest thing to Putin and I like that.. American and European people should not have to be walking around in fear and looking over their shoulders in public places like we are doing today.. Bottom line!!!!

At least you admit it and know what it is that you want. Personally, I think it's horribly un-American and sad. But at least you're being honest about wanting to live under a dictatorship.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

I, for one, think the US needs a better relationship with the Russians. Who better to do that than a businessman who has had dealings with other business people in that country?
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave QuantumLeap 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    I, for one, think the US needs a better relationship with the Russians. Who better to do that than a businessman who has had dealings with other business people in that country?
    many feel the same way. Others will try their best to deflect away from the real issues.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    I completely agree with you
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: QuantumLeap

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

At least you admit it and know what it is that you want. Personally, I think it's horribly un-American and sad. But at least you're being honest about wanting to live under a dictatorship.
    Showing back bone/aggression or eventually getting slaughtered are the only choices I can see in today's times.. Love, peace and diplomacy doesn't work with the Nation of Islam and that's soooo obvious to see right now with all the events that continue to happen so frequently....

I don't like war.. I don't want to see it.. I get very upset when our American soldiers die and or come back all focked up in the head..

Bottom line though the world is not a happy bowl of cherries, roses and daisy's where we all can get along and live in peace much like the Libs and Dems would like to think.. Continuing to turn a blind eye to it is costing innocent lives here in our peaceful Countries and homelands.....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-24-16 at 02:16 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Showing back bone or eventually getting slaughtered are the only choices I can see in today's times.. Love and peace doesn't work with the Nation of Islam and that's soooo obvious to see right now with all the events that continue to happen so frequently....

I don't like war.. I don't want to see it.. I get very upset when our American soldiers die and or come back all focked up in the head..

Bottom line though the world is not a happy bowl of cherries, roses and daisy's where we all can get along and live in peace much like the Libs and Dems would like to think.. Continuing to turn a blind eye to it is costing innocent lives here in our peaceful Countries and homelands.....
    You talk about the Nation of Islam, but there is no nation of islam. If there was a single nation state that we could take out to end ISIS and Al Qaeda then I'd be in line to do it. But that's not what we're dealing with. Trump offers only fear and platitudes, but no actual solutions. Fearmongering and fake tough talk would accomplish nothing, and if anything, would be counterproductive.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Russian Rocket shilling for the Russians. How rich.

Nah...I just don't like you to blame the misfortunes and incompetence of your politicians on the Russians. You're too brainwashed by your own media to see that evil lives within your own arrogant government.

The entire world is laughing at you right now...get a clue!

DwightShrute

Nah...I just don't like you to blame the misfortunes and incompetence of your politicians on the Russians. You're too brainwashed by your own media to see that evil lives within your own arrogant government.

The entire world is laughing at you right now...get a clue!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I still remember how cynical the West was when Russia suffered from terrorist attacks in 2000's.
    Those who now support american terrorism in Iraq, Libya, Syria...etc, smirked at the reprehensible attacks against Russia, like the one in Beslan in 2004, when they killed over 300 people and 186 children.

Russia smashed the terrorists in Chechnya ruthlessly, driving them out, and Europe supported America in criticizing that. Well, who's got the relative peace and security now? Russia, or those who support american terrorism?

Take the recent bombings in Turkish airport that killed 45 people and injured over 200. The mastermind of that attack was a wanted terrorist in Russia, yet he was granted an asylum in Austria, then traveled to Syria, joined ISIS, came back to Turkey and killed a bunch of people.

The same as with Tsarnaev brothers and Boston marathon accident. Russia sent numerous warnings about those two, but West never listened.

But Hey!...When we cannot secure our fukkin email server, let's just go ahead and blame it on the bad Russians

Russia's warnings are ignored because the NATO powers have lost any sense of reality and common sence, and they only guide their radar against Russia, rejecting any sensible signal that is coming from there.

Russia is the only country right now that is effectively combating terrorists in and outside of our borders period.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute, brainfreeze, and MoneyLineDawg

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Obama thanking the rat wasserman. Priceless.

mg63

globalist shill Wasserman Shchultz finally out but this points to a bigger problem, the entrenched globalist hijacking of American politics. Need a purging of these treasonous snakes, they control the system from the bottom to the top.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You talk about the Nation of Islam, but there is no nation of islam. If there was a single nation state that we could take out to end ISIS and Al Qaeda then I'd be in line to do it. But that's not what we're dealing with. Trump offers only fear and platitudes, but no actual solutions. Fearmongering and fake tough talk would accomplish nothing, and if anything, would be counterproductive.
    We took out Al Queda right?.. We can take out ISIS too..

Again you are blinded by the fact that we do have the strongest military in the world.. You take out ISIS and other extreme Islamic groups now and the western hate propaganda begins to slow and stop on the internet, less terrorist attacks then begin to happen world wide.. Just like what happened when we were in control of Iraq and absolutely beat down Al Queda til it was NO more... There were no western terrorist attacks happening then and we were hitting them hard.. They were running for cover and into caves of the desert lands..

To say we can't beat ISIS and take it out is just silly... It will cost 1000's of American soldier lives again unfortunately.. Just maybe we can get something out of it this time like Oil or riches rather then go into debt over it.(If Trump is elected)

Letting this Islamic movement grow and build as it is now is a huge mistake. We may lose more then a 1000 American civilian lives here in a America in a big terrorist attack if we don't go on the full offensive soon..

That's the way I see it, US military leaders see it that way as well.. No matter how you look at it civilian lives are going to be collateral damage, better them over there in the Middle East then us over here in America and Europe while we sit in wait.....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-24-16 at 04:03 PM.

mg63

the entire Democratic Party is now obsolete! Need a new system! I hope Bernie sues that harpy! Hope this starts a snowball that takes Hillary down with her.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

This is but a little color applied to the true character the clintons represent...

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

Suddenly Melania's speech or a Ted Cruz non endorsement doesn't look like such a big deal anymore compared to a rigged campaign.

And who knows what the 30-50k BERNouts have planned.
    Last edited by jt315; 07-24-16 at 04:22 PM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'd rather be strong allies with Russia than most other countries out there....They take no shit and go hard after terrorism

Dont give a shit what we're supposed to do...Time to do what's best for America

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Like no one knew this from the beginning. Hillary was the chosen one. Bernie knew this also and decided to run.
    I think he was surprised he did so well.

If this is a Russian hack job, Hillary must've peed in Putin's pudding last time she was there. Poor baby.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Like no one knew this from the beginning. Hillary was the chosen one. Bernie knew this also and decided to run.
    I think he was surprised he did so well.

If this is a Russian hack job, Hillary must've peed in Putin's pudding last time she was there. Poor baby.
    Everyone knew it but this is pretty bad...just the way they talk about Bernie in the emails

The worst part is how routine it is for them to just be able to dump false information on big news shows like its nothing....Did you see those? "Oh let's just give Tapper this information"

People were correct when they say Bernie was screwed and the media is a puppet for the Democrats...damn right they were

Sickening

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Everyone knew it but this is pretty bad...just the way they talk about Bernie in the emails

The worst part is how routine it is for them to just be able to dump false information on big news shows like its nothing....Did you see those? "Oh let's just give Tapper this information"

People were correct when they say Bernie was screwed and the media is a puppet for the Democrats...damn right they were

Sickening
    We'll see how this plays out come Nov.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Oh the ol' Russian Bear, that's this week's theme?

Racist/Kkk - already did that, mafia - done, pedo - done, abuses women - did that ...can't wait to hear what y'all will dig up next. All I can guarantee is that it won't be issue-based.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Oh the ol' Russian Bear, that's this week's theme?

Racist/Kkk - already did that, mafia - done, pedo - done, abuses women - did that ...can't wait to hear what y'all will dig up next. All I can guarantee is that it won't be issue-based.
    they need to step it up because the shitfest coming up the next 4 days

First ... 45678910 ... Last