Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    dude, the market goes down and then it goes up. Look at the Dow history chart. To answer your question .... yes everyone knew it.

The next time it "crashes", it will go up again and surpass it.

It's like you predicting the sun will rise in the east tomorrow or Christmas will be on December 25th this year. Duh.
    Funny because every right winger I heard was saying the sky was falling. What an amazing attempt at revisionist history. But everyone is a genius looking in the rear view mirror.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I support, and will vote for, Gary Johnson. But Hillary is my second choice. I make no bones or secret about it. 50/50 Trump winning would end civilization. 100% recession/depression.

I'll give Trump "credit" for winning the nomination by appealing to the lowest common denominator. He's the worst presidential candidate of all time. Worse than Pat Buchanan. Not easy to do.
    Ok atleast you admit Hillary is your 2nd choice...I thought you were trying to act like you didn't like either choice but it always seems like you are a Hillary apologist and you hammer Trump at every oppurtunity

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Ok atleast you admit Hillary is your 2nd choice...I thought you were trying to act like you didn't like either choice but it always seems like you are a Hillary apologist and you hammer Trump at every oppurtunity
    Because Trump is the antichrist.

Hillary is not my favorite, but she'll do fine. She made a super choice with Kaine. Maybe at 73 she'll be winded after 4 years and let Kaine go ahead and run. Kaine either 2020 or 2024.

DwightShrute

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Hillary is not my favorite, but she'll do fine. She made a super choice with Kaine. Maybe at 73 she'll be winded after 4 years and let Kaine go ahead and run. Kaine either 2020 or 2024.
    Not a fan of Kaine...TPP supporter and in big with the banks. I don't really like Pence either to be fair. Both seem like nice enough guys though

I like a lot of Trump's America first ideas but I'm pretty socially liberal. Not in the form of Democrats where you have to bend over backwards for every single group but much more in a libertarian way. I believe all vices just about should be legal and people should all be equal and treated as such...as in no favors for certain groups and no one should be singled out either

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Not a fan of Kaine...TPP supporter and in big with the banks. I don't really like Pence either to be fair. Both seem like nice enough guys though

I like a lot of Trump's America first ideas but I'm pretty socially liberal. Not in the form of Democrats where you have to bend over backwards for every single group but much more in a libertarian way. I believe all vices just about should be legal and people should all be equal and treated as such...as in no favors for certain groups and no one should be singled out either
    Then why aren't you supporting Gary Johnson.

As for TPP, it's fashionable to bash these deals, but they are good generally. Maybe it could be made better. Fine. But the blanket opposition to trade agreements is dumb.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Then why aren't you supporting Gary Johnson.

As for TPP, it's fashionable to bash these deals, but they are good generally. Maybe it could be made better. Fine. But the blanket opposition to trade agreements is dumb.
    I hate the TPP and have for a while... Lots of bad ideas in there. I think there's a thread from a while ago on here and I remember hating it then

I like Trump overall and Johnson would clearly be my 2nd choice....Trump isn't really a hardcore conservative socially, it's just some in the Republican Party

Its hard to find a candidate that fits with all of your beliefs. I voted Ron Paul last time around

Trump is right that America could and should be much better when it comes to trade deals and other foreign issues. We lost our way IMO...

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

This is not going to make Sanders people vote for Trump. They know what he is. What sucks is Hilary is running on "I'm not Trump" Many Sanders people will not vote for that either. Look for 3rd parties to do better than normal in this election.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr KLC

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    This is not going to make Sanders people vote for Trump. They know what he is. What sucks is Hilary is running on "I'm not Trump" Many Sanders people will not vote for that either. Look for 3rd parties to do better than normal in this election.
    That's for sure.

Assuming Johnson does NOT make the debates, then I'd say 3rd parties get about 10% combined. If he does, then all bets are off. He could get a huge % or even win.

But I'd say Trump and Clinton won't combine for more than 90%. Most 3rd party since '92.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I think some Sanders supporters in the rust belt form will certainly go to Trump....Some will definitely go to Hillary. But a lot will go 3rd Party or just not vote

If Trump were to pull it off it will be because of the Sanders faction that did not go along with Hillary

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Kraken nothing wrong with admitting your first choice isn't perfect and did some things wrong

No matter how people want to spin and deflect, all of this comes across as pretty bad to everyone who isn't a complete Dem or Hillary Homer

Nothing wrong with just sayin even though she has some pretty bad faults I still don't think Trump can be a better president...More credibility that way from neutrals and the other side but whatever
    The thing is here, there are no neutrals, it's just 100% polar opposites. I'm not trying to be impartial or unbiased anymore, I'm not trying to play nice and be PC, I'm playing by Trumps rules, just be a jerk, a bully, insult anyone that doesn't agree with you, belittle people, etc....

And for some reason, the GOP'ers don't like it. I don't get it, i'm just being like Trump
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

The Kraken

I think some Sanders supporters in the rust belt form will certainly go to Trump....Some will definitely go to Hillary. But a lot will go 3rd Party or just not vote

If Trump were to pull it off it will be because of the Sanders faction that did not go along with Hillary
    Some Sanders voters will go to Trump just as some Cruz/Rubio/Kasich/Carson/Fiorna supporters went to Hilary

Who knows the which candidate benefits more

It's all about getting the voters to the polls, which ever candidate gets their voters out more, wins.

Honestly right now, the GOP is more fired up, so I'd say Trump is the favorite right now based on that alone. The Dems have been content for 8 years, things have gone our way for a while. Hilary MUST get her party off their asses and to the polls, because Trump has shown he will.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    The thing is here, there are no neutrals, it's just 100% polar opposites. I'm not trying to be impartial or unbiased anymore, I'm not trying to play nice and be PC, I'm playing by Trumps rules, just be a jerk, a bully, insult anyone that doesn't agree with you, belittle people, etc....

And for some reason, the GOP'ers don't like it. I don't get it, i'm just being like Trump
    Its all good not trying to call you out or anything....I just feel like this specific one is pretty bad for the Dems. I normally don't overreact to every little thing on either side either

The Kraken

Is it that the DNC preferred HC over BS? Or did they actually influence the outcome?

I think for the former, I don't necessarily have a problem with. In fact, the RNC came out weeks ago and admitted the votes don't really matter and they would put forth whoever they thought was the best candidate for the GOP, and that it may not be Trump even if he hit that magic 1300 votes. So I think we have a misperception of the roles of the DNC/RNC and they're obviously not bound to any candidate regardless of primary results.

And in light of that, if the DNC preferred Hilary because they thought she had the best chance of winning the presidency, I don't see a problem with that.

If they influenced the outcome, or rigged the game, that's a different story

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Wait, Hilary has been ACCUSED of email scandals and Benghazi cover ups, but after nearly a dozen congressional hearings, the GOP committees that were ready to hang her found nothing

But that doesn't stop you and every other trumptard from villifying her and acting as if she's been found guilty when she's come out of all of it clean as a whistle

Once again, you show the double standard you hypocrites have set

Anyways, if anyone gets accused of raping a 13 year old girl, that's serious. It doesnt matter that he's running for president, he needs to go on trial before the election, just like Hilary has

Biggest group of hypocrites you guys are
    You haven't been paying attention i see…as usual. FBI criminal accomplice to H. Clinton Director J. Comey CLEARLY stated she broke many laws with that HUGE email scandal and then said no charges recommended. What Comey did was broke law to protect her. She NEVER cleared the Benghazi hearings, it just went away. What about B. Clinton meeting with Attorney General L. Lynch? crickets?
    Just because an agency, Congress, Senate Etc. fails to administer justice does not mean she's innocent.
    I'm neither Republican or Democrat and don't assume i'm a D. Trump supporter. I will say i'm gonna vote him over the BONAFIDE criminal though. H. Clinton and her cheerleaders will pay one day…….mark my words.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    You haven't been paying attention i see…as usual. FBI criminal accomplice to H. Clinton Director J. Comey CLEARLY stated she broke many laws with that HUGE email scandal and then said no charges recommended. What Comey did was broke law to protect her. She NEVER cleared the Benghazi hearings, it just went away. What about B. Clinton meeting with Attorney General L. Lynch? crickets?
    Just because an agency, Congress, Senate Etc. fails to administer justice does not mean she's innocent.
    I'm neither Republican or Democrat and don't assume i'm a D. Trump supporter. I will say i'm gonna vote him over the BONAFIDE criminal though. H. Clinton and her cheerleaders will pay one day…….mark my words.
    "Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

Saying she was careless is not the same as saying she "broke many laws"

Can you cite where Comey said "She broke many laws"?

In his recommendation to the DOJ he says

"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.
    In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

recon1
    Yep

I support, and will vote for, Gary Johnson. But Hillary is my second choice. I make no bones or secret about it. 50/50 Trump winning would end civilization. 100% recession/depression.

I'll give Trump "credit" for winning the nomination by appealing to the lowest common denominator. He's the worst presidential candidate of all time. Worse than Pat Buchanan. Not easy to do.
    That's an interesting observation. I think the economy is already in a depression. Obama has tacked on over 10 trillion dollars, more than all other 43 other Presidents COMBINED, yes, COMBINED! I think the "Global elite" is very capable of imploding what's already imploded just to blame it on a Trump type. Implode economy, cause world wide havoc (As they've been doing) and blame Conservatives/Christians. Although, it ain't gonna be that easy and they too will pay a heavy price along with you and your kind.

recon1
    Yep

F.Y.I. Pence supported TPP as well.

The Kraken

As for Benghazi, maybe we have different opinions of what "cleared" means

There have been 10 Benghazi committees and 33 Benghazi hearings.... let those #'s sink in

And there have been ZERO findings of intelligence failures, administrative wrongdoings or stand down orders

After 33 hearings, if the GOP, these 10 committees and 33 hearings haven't found any wrongdoing on her part, I'd say she's been cleared

Now, it's nothing more than a political ping pong ball

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

F.Y.I. Pence supported TPP as well.
    I Know...one of the reasons why I'm not a fan as I said

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Is it that the DNC preferred HC over BS? Or did they actually influence the outcome?

I think for the former, I don't necessarily have a problem with. In fact, the RNC came out weeks ago and admitted the votes don't really matter and they would put forth whoever they thought was the best candidate for the GOP, and that it may not be Trump even if he hit that magic 1300 votes. So I think we have a misperception of the roles of the DNC/RNC and they're obviously not bound to any candidate regardless of primary results.

And in light of that, if the DNC preferred Hilary because they thought she had the best chance of winning the presidency, I don't see a problem with that.

If they influenced the outcome, or rigged the game, that's a different story
    They were rigging it man that's the whole problem....By controlling the media and creating false stories about Bernie

Please search #DNCLeaks on twitter, lots of shit that will piss off any American that likes things to be on the level

It's a leak of around 20,000 emails of DNC members....lots of bad shit in there but a lot of the worst ones can easily be found all over twitter

Here's Khicks' dude discussing it:

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

As for Benghazi, maybe we have different opinions of what "cleared" means

There have been 10 Benghazi committees and 33 Benghazi hearings.... let those #'s sink in

And there have been ZERO findings of intelligence failures, administrative wrongdoings or stand down orders

After 33 hearings, if the GOP, these 10 committees and 33 hearings haven't found any wrongdoing on her part, I'd say she's been cleared

Now, it's nothing more than a political ping pong ball
    Like the Obama administration is gonna take blame for that, and they have every reason to deflect blame away from Hillary.. She's next in line and is protected... Besides, what President ever takes blame for anything that goes wrong while they are in office?.. I'll tell you none.. Well Watergate and that's about it.. Even that was a big cover up...

Same with the emails, 30,000 deleted.. Hillary is guilty of nothing but charged with alot.. Same old story...

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

that's old. People say a lot of shit. We hear it all the time during and after elections. He has 8 years to figure it out. He fail miserably. Bill Clinton had the same choice with Gingrich and the GOP in his last term and decided to take his ego and out it away and accomplished things. Obama wasted 8 years.
    In the last 16 years he is the best president we had. Also you said something about the stock market. Showing your ignorance once again about american politics; the ONLY republican president the stock market did well under was reagan. It has sucked under the rest of republicans!

recon1
    Yep

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

Saying she was careless is not the same as saying she "broke many laws"

Can you cite where Comey said "She broke many laws"?

In his recommendation to the DOJ he says

"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.
    In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

Watch the briefing he did again and then watch the Congressional hearing. He said "She violated the Law" no such thing as Oopps, sorry about sending classified info over an unsecure server etc. Nope, no way and it's made clear when you achieve a certain level of classification. She even attended a very serious orientation prior to taking Secretary job detailing exactly that she can only use her .GOV email when dealing with State business.

Try again

chico2663

chico2663

Has he released his taxes?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Has he released his taxes?
    he released his financials yes

chico2663

You mean that REPUBLICAN james comey?

chico2663

he released his financials yes
    FINANCIALS are not TAXES. It is sort of like the outline of a book your going to write! S o he hasn't released his taxes yet.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

trump the antichrist... lol

and no she didn't make a super choice on her vp, he got to be gov because of his wife, who's daddy was also governor of Virginia ...and guess what the guy(daddy) is a republican. He's a desperate mix of dem and repub ... Real wishy washy, sits in the middle ...he just started film flaming to the demo side of gay rights and abortion stuff.

btw he owns guns...

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    In the last 16 years he is the best president we had. Also you said something about the stock market. Showing your ignorance once again about american politics; the ONLY republican president the stock market did well under was reagan. It has sucked under the rest of republicans!
    that might work on some people but not those who understand how US politics works and understand there's an elected house and senate as well. Obama lost both because he sucked. By using your argument, one could say today's market is where its at because the Republicans controlled the house and senate for most of Obama's term.

chico2663

Maybe in costa rica or canada they would allow but not is usa

The Kraken

Watch the briefing he did again and then watch the Congressional hearing. He said "She violated the Law" no such thing as Oopps, sorry about sending classified info over an unsecure server etc. Nope, no way and it's made clear when you achieve a certain level of classification. She even attended a very serious orientation prior to taking Secretary job detailing exactly that she can only use her .GOV email when dealing with State business.

Try again
    He made a recommendation

Too many GOP congressmen had a stake here in seeing she was charged

If there was anything worth charging her over, she would have been charged.

Comey doesn't get the final say here, but he was right. No prosecutor wanted to touch it because intent is central to the case and thats tough to prove.

If there were ANYTHING at all, email related or Benghazi related to charger her with, it would've been done. She's come out of this relatively unscathed.

You seem to be pretty chill these days, you go on a long vacation?

chico2663

that might work on some people but not those who understand how US politics works and understand there's an elected house and senate as well. Obama lost both because he sucked. By using your argument, one could say today's market is where its at because the Republicans controlled the house and senate for most of Obama's term.
    LOOK you should concentrate on costa rican because laws were passed in obama's 1st term that the repubs couldn't change

First ... 2345678 ... Last