Betpoints: 532

JJ, Obamas approval ratings highest of any president since JFK

JJ, do you ever think?

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Trump's voters are poorly educated and he loves them. All the polls bear out that Trump's voters are less educated than non-Trump voters.
    can u please post those poll results? For some reason I can't bring myself to take a liberals word on anything.

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Your running someone who has had to settle 357 times out of court for screwing someone. Takes a lot of balls to talk about someone else.
    Exclusive: Trump's 3,500 lawsuits unprecedented for a presidential nominee
    Are you sure that is not the number of scandals Hillary's been involved in or maybe the number of women that said they were sexually assaulted by Bill?

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Both parties have cut funding for schools & welfare by giving tax cuts to the rich. How can you fund anything without a tax base. Or people that don't have good paying jobs.
    Still billions have been allocated so, don't kid yourself. In the State of New Jersey Zuckerman of facebook donated 100 million to the city of Newark NJ school systems. No one knows what became of the money. Look at the amount of money spent on the inner cities. Dems in charge 40 + years.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I heard King Mayan was attending coming from Mexico City?

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24327

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    i personally dont fuk w either party and prolly will never vote
    but i think its some civil rights shit from the 60s with demos passin laws to help blacks and it just kinda stuck since then
    same reason why the south is mainly all republican i suppose, as they were opposed to those laws
    You probably sleep walked in your history classes or didn't pay attention or both, or you would know that more Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act than democrats..You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Hmmm, I don't know why this term is head pounding funny. I know it sounds a little strange but there are some Italian Jews. Yes, they are rare and maybe that is why you are pounding your head. Maybe, you realize that any nationality can consist of some Jews. Just curious, I think if you name a country you will find some Jews there. Even in Africa. Many Jews in Africa, but you know this I think.

You know the day will come when we will stop thinking of people as Italians, Poles, Germans et al. The day will come when religion, even the Muslims will be considered peace loving. In fact, that day is today concerning the Muslims. If you do some research you will find that the number of Muslims looking to fight and believing in crazy stuff is small. Oh, parts of their religion seem odd, parts of Christianity seem odd. The point is probably less than 100,000 of these people are willing to kill. And who are they mainly killing but each other. That point alone proves they are not following Islam.

If you know how to do percentage problems you can easily figure the percentage of crazy Muslims. It is small. Want to know another fact about those crazy people. Often, almost always the kids that are doing the killing have almost nothing to do with the religion, they are often petty criminals, they are disenfranchised young people looking for some type of structure. How often do you see those old bastards carrying a weapon or doing a suicide run. No it is the kids that are criminals, or brainwashed. Now, please don't accuse me of making an excuse for these animals because I am not but the truth of the matter is Islam right now is going through what I call the evolution of religion. Check out what Christianity was accomplishing when it was at the age of what Islam is today.

Some of you might be thinking yeah so what I know this but I also know that we should go in with troops and destroy ISIS in Iraq and whatever country they hide in. That probably could be done, might take decades maybe longer. And what do we accomplish, we have seen that when we do that another group pops up and we will be fighting these people for centuries. Does that sound like the thing to do. I am not crazy about drone warfare but when compared to the alternative I begrudgingly accept it. But, I am open for other ideas.
    Good God, Dante. That was quite a long post.

I said that because Mayan said the convention would be "filled with greasy italian jews". Sure there are Italian Jews, but only about 200k in the US, which is about .5% of American Jews.

So I dount the DNC will be filled with "greasy italian jews", as Mayan said. See what I'm sayin?

Side note... I take offense whenever somebody uses the term "greasy" in a dergatory way.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Still billions have been allocated so, don't kid yourself. In the State of New Jersey Zuckerman of facebook donated 100 million to the city of Newark NJ school systems. No one knows what became of the money. Look at the amount of money spent on the inner cities. Dems in charge 40 + years.
    Yeah we all know the government is corrupt, & no one holds them accountable. All we do is recycle the same assholes every 2 or 4 years. It don't matter if their Dem or Rep they work for the same set of special interest.

I live in Michigan, we have a Rep governor that poisoned a whole city. All while he lets Nestle pump millions of gallons of water out of the aquifer tax free. So don't think trading parties will do you any good. Its a class war, always has been.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post

it has done nothing..the inner cities worse than ever

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Hmmm, I don't know why this term is head pounding funny. I know it sounds a little strange but there are some Italian Jews. Yes, they are rare and maybe that is why you are pounding your head. Maybe, you realize that any nationality can consist of some Jews. Just curious, I think if you name a country you will find some Jews there. Even in Africa. Many Jews in Africa, but you know this I think.

You know the day will come when we will stop thinking of people as Italians, Poles, Germans et al. The day will come when religion, even the Muslims will be considered peace loving. In fact, that day is today concerning the Muslims. If you do some research you will find that the number of Muslims looking to fight and believing in crazy stuff is small. Oh, parts of their religion seem odd, parts of Christianity seem odd. The point is probably less than 100,000 of these people are willing to kill. And who are they mainly killing but each other. That point alone proves they are not following Islam.

If you know how to do percentage problems you can easily figure the percentage of crazy Muslims. It is small. Want to know another fact about those crazy people. Often, almost always the kids that are doing the killing have almost nothing to do with the religion, they are often petty criminals, they are disenfranchised young people looking for some type of structure. How often do you see those old bastards carrying a weapon or doing a suicide run. No it is the kids that are criminals, or brainwashed. Now, please don't accuse me of making an excuse for these animals because I am not but the truth of the matter is Islam right now is going through what I call the evolution of religion. Check out what Christianity was accomplishing when it was at the age of what Islam is today.

Some of you might be thinking yeah so what I know this but I also know that we should go in with troops and destroy ISIS in Iraq and whatever country they hide in. That probably could be done, might take decades maybe longer. And what do we accomplish, we have seen that when we do that another group pops up and we will be fighting these people for centuries. Does that sound like the thing to do. I am not crazy about drone warfare but when compared to the alternative I begrudgingly accept it. But, I am open for other ideas.
    Muslims have been killing non-believers since its inception.

There are easily over 50m radical Muslims that would rather slit your throat than read this shit post twice.

jjgold

should be some good speeches

Obama going to get torn apart

He has nothing to say that is good under his admin

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Muslims have been killing non-believers since its inception.

There are easily over 50m radical Muslims that would rather slit your throat than read this shit post twice.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Blackhippy is speaking at Dem convention and dropping the mic and walking away.?

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Blackhippy is speaking at Dem convention and dropping the mic and walking away.?
    ima guest speaker, gonna talk about the juiced lines books offer blacks and lack of bonuses we get compare to whites #blackgamblerslivesmatters

jjgold

There will be some excellent black speakers

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

she will burn the usa even more so than Obama as

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    she will burn the usa even more so than Obama as
    I hope she burns my IRA's like Obama has.
    Points Awarded:

grease lightnin gave d2bets 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin

RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Will need the Army there so there is no violence

This is a pretty racist thing to sat JJ 😟

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I hope she burns my IRA's like Obama has.
    BS, bumped by a fool acknowledging again the economy is not the stock market... lol nice job grease...

brooks85

crazy this lying witch is about to receive secret information briefings after she takes nomination. Oh wait, it's not crazy. Crazy would have been hillary supporters actually using their brain.

got sheep like grease saying he endorses her now because of a VP pick... lol clown

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    BS, bumped by a fool acknowledging again the economy is not the stock market... lol nice job grease...
    Ala ad hominem. Worthless piece of shit. You should have been flushed down the toilet.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Ala ad hominem. Worthless piece of shit. You should have been flushed down the toilet.
    lol greaser thinks he has found something to save him. Failed again. Embarrassing himself by showing he doesn't understand what ad hominem means.
    Last edited by brooks85; 07-23-16 at 08:43 AM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmo View Post
    You probably sleep walked in your history classes or didn't pay attention or both, or you would know that more Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act than democrats..You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about
    Maybe you should revisit your history from the early 60's. The parties names remain the same, but their ideals switched.

In layman's terms, the Repubs of today were the Dems of yesterday.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmo View Post
    You must've sleeped walked as well because you'd know that the Democrat's (mainly the southern ones) that voted against the bill (like Strom penetrating Thurmond) left the party afterwards to set up the Republican party we have today.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol greaser thinks he has founding something to save him. Failed again. Embarrassing himself by showing he doesn't understand what ad hominem means.
    Take another hit

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Head of the DNC lost her speaking slot....total chaos in the Dem party but the media still loyal. Says we just need to give Hillary a "fresh look" my god she's "reset" hr campaign and tried to recreate herself based on polling at least 4 times this election. We know who you are Hillary...and that's why you'll lose.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Head of the DNC lost her speaking slot....total chaos in the Dem party but the media still loyal. Says we just need to give Hillary a "fresh look" my god she's "reset" hr campaign and tried to recreate herself based on polling at least 4 times this election. We know who you are Hillary...and that's why you'll lose.
    Her candidacy has been dead in the water for months, propped up by media elite and the DOJ.

And her emails have been hacked to death for years - the hilarious part is that this latest trove are recent emails. Assange said well over a year ago that he has emails (from private server, ostensibly deleted by HRC) that would cost her the presidency. That guy has delivered on every promise to date.

So keep reading Nate Silver, the NY TIMES, politico and every other pub that maintains Hillary is the front runner ... fact is, she's done.

Trump landslide ahead. And now some of you are just starting to realize it... I love you all.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Looks like Wasserman Schultz is resigning after the convention this week....Dems in chaos. Love it.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Looks like Wasserman Schultz is resigning after the convention this week....Dems in chaos. Love it.
    You staying in Mexico if Hillary wins?

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

The DNC is going to be 10x better than the RNC. Wonder what Sanders will say, how many people will walk out, what will protesters do? Could be interesting.

jjgold

will be a good watch

Dems are crooked too which will make it even better

A few resignations are coming this week in Clinton's camp

First 12345 Last