Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Opti or ACoochy (not sure which one), but drunk and dissecting False Flag Orlando

i'd love to get drunk with this guy and go over the 9/11 films (all 1000 of them), and the zapruder film and the kennedy evidence.....

boy is loaded, and layin' fools out.....

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Dunkey, give us a rundown. I don't want to watch the video.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Dunkey, give us a rundown. I don't want to watch the video.
    drunk aussie lays mo fo's out for staging a false flag.....

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

His main theory is that they are walking the wrong way . But when the shooting was happening i am sure everyone ran outside at all different directions. It just looks like they are walking back towards all the police.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    drunk aussie lays mo fo's out for staging a false flag.....
    Not certain he is drunk.

Might be just from Queensland
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Fukk you Opti

Queensland

May as well call me a Texan and be done with anointing me as a hikktard
    Last edited by ACoochy; 07-08-16 at 08:45 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave ACoochy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ACoochy

Donker when your country has no mass shootings for over 20 years because you lot woke up, banned assault weapons and started dealing with issues of inequality and mental health in a serious manner then let me know...

Stay classy pal

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    His main theory is that they are walking the wrong way . But when the shooting was happening i am sure everyone ran outside at all different directions. It just looks like they are walking back towards all the police.

My thoughts exactly. The paramedics were probably parked outside the club.

Dumb video

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

I want to say that guy needs to get out more but something tells me he's way too fat and unfit to walk to his letterbox without nearly passing out and thinks direct sunlight is government controlled so should be avoided at all costs.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Now that I think about it when I watched videos from
    911 I saw footage of people running towards the towers not away. I repeat, towords the towers not away.

Can you believe it. Can you frikkin believe it?
    Somethings not right there.

So 911 was a false flag!

Youve been had

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Now that I think about it when I watched videos from
    911 I saw footage of people running towards the towers not away. I repeat, towords the towers not away.

Can you believe it. Can you frikkin believe it?
    Somethings not right there.

So 911 was a false flag!

Youve been had
    9/11 was a definite fake job i was there. This guy walked up to the towers and he had several Dwarves and Elves with him. They are good at building and disassembling things. In literally under a minute they took apart both towers and ran off laughing. Then the guy looked at me and said he was going to be president one day. He told me Black Lives Matter and Pee Wee will masturbate in a theater . I think it was Obama.
    Points Awarded:

l7ustin gave captrobey 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

ACoochy

Odds this clown voted One Nation in the recent Aussie elections

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

ACoochyer identified that building as The Pulse a bit too quick...

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    ACoochyer identified that building as The Pulse a bit too quick...
    Well I heard Opie ruined your ego the other evening when he asked you "is it in"...

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Not certain he is drunk.

Might be just from Queensland
    Oh my

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Donker when your country has no mass shootings for over 20 years because you lot woke up, banned assault weapons and started dealing with issues of inequality and mental health in a serious manner then let me know...

Stay classy pal
    I have been shooting since age of 9. Total 44 years. I still haven't shot a human. Now coons,possums,quail,deer,hogs and a skunk that got my dog are different.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Don't believe in the 9-11 conspiracy but there are things that make you go hmmm!
    9/11 Security
    Courtesy of Marvin Bush
    Marvin P. Bush, the president’s younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport. The company, Burns noted, was backed by KuwAm, a Kuwaiti-American investment firm on whose board Marvin Burns also served. [Utne]According to its present CEO, Barry McDaniel, the company had an ongoing contract to handle security at the World Trade Center "up to the day the buildings fell down."
    The company lists as government clients "the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S Air force, and the Department of Justice," in projects that "often require state-of-the-art security solutions for classified or high-risk government sites."
    Stratesec (Securacom) differs from other security companies which separate the function of consultant from that of service provider. The company defines itself as a "single-source" provider of "end-to-end" security services, including everything from diagnosis of existing systems to hiring subcontractors to installing video and electronic equipment. It also provides armored vehicles and security guards.
    The Dulles Internation contract is another matter. Dulles is regarded as "absolutely a sensitive airport," according to security consultant Wayne Black, head of a Florida-based security firm, due to its location, size, and the number of international carriers it serves.

Black has not heard of Stratesec, but responds that for one company to handle security for both airports and airlines is somewhat unusual. It is also delicate for a security firm serving international facilities to be so interlinked with a foreign-owned company: "Somebody knew somebody," he suggested, or the contract would have been more closely scrutinized.

As Black points out, "when you [a company] have a security contract, you know the inner workings of everything." And if another company is linked with the security company, then "What's on your computer is on their computer." [American Reporter]
    A heightened WTC security alert was lifted on 9/6/2001...
    The World Trade Center was destroyed just days after a heightened security alert was lifted at the landmark 110-story towers, security personnel said yesterday [September 11]. Daria Coard, 37, a guard at Tower One, said the security detail had been working 12-hour shifts for the past two weeks because of numerous phone threats. But on Thursday [September 6], bomb-sniffing dogs were abruptly removed. [NY Newsday]
    ...there was a power down in WTC 2 the weekend before 9/11...
    On the weekend of 9/8, 9/9 there was a 'power down' condition in WTC tower 2, the south tower. This power down condition meant there was no electrical supply for approx 36 hrs from floor 50 up... "Of course without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, many 'engineers' coming in and out of the tower."[WingTV]

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

coochy will always be a certified hater

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

There is a reason why we have more guns in the hands of the public in the united states than most countries militaries combined. Cause this is a FREE country, the best country and when you are the best, you have a target on your back. why do you think we get bombarded with fukks trying to sneak into this country illegally, sure as fuk not for fun. they want the American dream. there is no such thing as the North Korea dream, Mexico dream, Syria dream, China dream. Americans like guns, and we deal with the consequences of that when it happens. But is sure as fuk isn't the gun killing people, its the dumb fuk that pulled the trigger, weather they were mentally ill, pissed off some dude fukked there wife/husband ect, the gun doesn't fire itself. They will never get guns out of the hands of americans period. the gun lobbyist are to powerful and spend to much money in Washington to do shit about it. We have rights in America, and one of the many is to own a gun legally.