jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I wonder how much the FBI covered up?

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

What's the one I'm reading then where he does nothing but talk about god, al-Baghdadi and ISIS?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I always believed growing up our govt was a bunch of bad ass people. Like... do not fuk with them. We the best in the land. Last 10 years or so... there are some circuses that put on a better show than these fuks. Blind leading the blind.

I agree. Funny you say that too because it reminds of me something someone said and of all people it was Dee Snider lol

He and others testified in front of congress to stand up for the American way but what is funny are the comments he made about the experience many years later. I don't remember where I heard it but what he said was great, it was something like(way off but the point is correct);

here we go, found it

even though I’ve lived through the Watergate scandal, I still had this sort of remnants of an idea that Washington, D.C. was Oz and that great people were doing great things for us. I remember it clear as a bell, I left [after] my testimony and a reporter sticks a mic in my face and says, “Dee, how are you feeling?” Without even thinking, I said the word, “Dirty.” Because as I sat there looking at these people and watching what was going on, I said, “These people aren’t better than me. They’re not smarter than me. They’re not as smart and they’re not nice. They’re not good people. They are manipulative, and they are using their power for all of the wrong reasons. Now, please don’t take this as an anti-patriotic rant. It’s not. It’s just disappointment, which I think people are going through on a grand scale right now in our system of government and what’s going on in Washington.

Read More: Dee Snider Looks Back on His Censorship Battle With the PMRC: Exclusive Interview | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/dee-s...ckback=tsmclip
    Last edited by brooks85; 06-20-16 at 05:45 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Reminds me of this.

Wow. Kid just standing there, you can't tell he's packing.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

This thing reeks of incompetence. Embarrassment

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Sammy put DOJ/FBI under pressure
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave Sam Odom 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Sammy is the EF Hutton of old.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11818

Ghen, hide you gun. I got word they are coming to your door for your gun. run run run. lol lol. I have never so many idiots on line In my life

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I agree. Funny you say that too because it reminds of me something someone said and of all people it was Dee Snider lol

He and others testified in front of congress to stand up for the American way but what is funny are the comments he made about the experience many years later. I don't remember where I heard it but what he said was great, it was something like(way off but the point is correct);

here we go, found it

even though I’ve lived through the Watergate scandal, I still had this sort of remnants of an idea that Washington, D.C. was Oz and that great people were doing great things for us. I remember it clear as a bell, I left [after] my testimony and a reporter sticks a mic in my face and says, “Dee, how are you feeling?” Without even thinking, I said the word, “Dirty.” Because as I sat there looking at these people and watching what was going on, I said, “These people aren’t better than me. They’re not smarter than me. They’re not as smart and they’re not nice. They’re not good people. They are manipulative, and they are using their power for all of the wrong reasons. Now, please don’t take this as an anti-patriotic rant. It’s not. It’s just disappointment, which I think people are going through on a grand scale right now in our system of government and what’s going on in Washington.

Read More: Dee Snider Looks Back on His Censorship Battle With the PMRC: Exclusive Interview | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/dee-s...ckback=tsmclip
    Funny, I just watched the Twister Sister story on Netflix a couple days ago.

Sam Odom

Shooter was a Hillary Clinton supporter

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Shooter was a Hillary Clinton supporter

Is there any evidence for that other than the muslim guy with an agenda who wrote the washpo editorial?

Sam Odom

Registered Dem Voter

Muslims vote 2:1 for Hillary

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.” - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

https://youtu.be/qn06RsrZWmo
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: IlluminatedOne

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    I've looked into to this matter extensively and I could say a lot of things but I'm gonna keep it simple... agenda for this mission is to destroy the 2nd ammendment.

This is how dumb our government thinks of Americans. They keep us in constant fear of terrorists and crazies running around with guns killing people but instead of telling us to arm ourselves to protect ourselves, they want us to turn our guns in. Lol and idiots are falling for this bullshit.... smh
    I'm perplexed. I would think keeping people in fear and terror would lead to people wanting to buy guns. Fairly certain that is the agenda. Maybe I'm totally misreading the NRA and the GOP controlled Senate , that tell us we are at war against (fill n the blank) and We need to protect ourselves, buy guns , buy more guns, for fuks sake, BUY GUNS, that is the plural narrative, not the singular.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

What are the odds that Obama is actually somehow part of ISIS? I'm not some conspiracy nut, so It'd say the odds are only about 1%, but I definitely think they are there somewhere. What if he is laying groundwork down right now for a time later to come...I just don't trust the guy despite his charisma and good public speaking. I've also read ISIS is nowhere near the threat in the middle east that the media/government wants us to believe. That I 100% would believe in. Something about that Obama guy man...I swear (not that I trusted Bush, the lyin sak of shit Bill, or anyone else). Just seems like Obama has something to hide on a much larger scale.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    What are the odds that Obama is actually somehow part of ISIS? I'm not some conspiracy nut, so It'd say the odds are only about 1%, but I definitely think they are there somewhere. What if he is laying groundwork down right now for a time later to come...I just don't trust the guy despite his charisma and good public speaking. I've also read ISIS is nowhere near the threat in the middle east that the media/government wants us to believe. That I 100% would believe in. Something about that Obama guy man...I swear (not that I trusted Bush, the lyin sak of shit Bill, or anyone else). Just seems like Obama has something to hide on a much larger scale.
    Nah. Chewy would never allow it. Michelle wears the pants in that family, then it's the girls, then Obama.

Learn the pecking order then you can see how people roll.

sandos139
    The Miami Connection
    sandos139's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    I get the same feeling when I see Obama, seems like he's covering up a lot of shit, never believed one word out of his mouth

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    This thing reeks of incompetence. Embarrassment

that is the government in a nutshell.

Why else would the IRS and other non-defense agencies have BILLIONS of rounds of ammunition stockpiled along with thousands and thousands of assault rifles?

When people realize why, it will be too late.

First 12