PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    The main reason they hate us is because we are not practicing Islam here in America and Europe.. There is your reason they hate us, it's simply because we are not like them.. This was only a matter of time before radical Islam spilled over to the rest of world..
    Love how people try to find other reasons why they hate us..
    What you wrote is bullshit.

If they are such barbarians, we should have stayed away from them.
    or otherwise...

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Liberals just won't take Islamists seriously until they unfortunately do some serious damage, I think AFTER they launch a nuke they might wake up
    If Muslims blew up NY idiots like Pittsburgh would be on here the next day goin welp you had it coming as payback for the bumfuck war of 1732 in which the colonists killed a couple Muslims...YOU GENOCIDAL MONSTERS

We got guys on this site that are either total trolls or should be packed onto a giant cruise ship for a "free cruise vacation" and when its out in the open sea...torpedoed. Ironically if we did that some Muslim group would take credit and the PittsburghPlayer type idiots that were still alive would be like welp you deserved it you had it coming you agitated those peaceful Muslims with the fuckstick battle of 1914 where nearly 10 Muslim men were injured in a fight while trying to pickup girls at a local daycare....shouldn't have stirred em up....oh hey look I won a free cruise!
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 06-27-16 at 03:32 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    The united states first war with muslims was call the barbary war. It is a shame that the cia was screwing with them since the 50's.As Ron Paul said "There is a reason they hate us!"
    Of course there's a reason they hate us...WE'RE NOT MUSLIM...less than 1% of the US is Muslim while less than 1% of all of their countries are NOT Muslims...80% of their population believe rejecting Islam should be punishable by death....THAT is the Muslim worlds version of religious freedom...you have the freedom to choose Islam or die.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 06-27-16 at 10:48 AM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    If Muslims blew up NY idiots like Pittsburgh would be on here the next day goin welp you had it coming as payback for the bumfuck war of 1732 in which the colonists killed a couple Muslims...YOU GENOCIDAL MONSTERS

We got guys on this site that are either total trolls or should be packed onto a giant cruise ship for a "free cruise vacation" and when its out in the open sea...torpedoed.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Of course there's a reason they hate us...WE'RE NOT MUSLIM...less than 1% of the US is Muslim while less than 1% of all of their countries are NOT Muslims...80% of their population believe rejecting Muslim should be punishable by death....THAT is the Muslim worlds version of religious freedom...you have the freedom to choose Islam or die.
    If you really believe what your spouting than it is no wonder your generation will be the last!

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

If you really believe what your spouting than it is no wonder your generation will be the last!
    Every time you make the mistake of reading one of his posts you can feel the intelligentsia seeping from your frontal cortex...

Its painful...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Of course there's a reason they hate us...WE'RE NOT MUSLIM...less than 1% of the US is Muslim while less than 1% of all of their countries are NOT Muslims...80% of their population believe rejecting Muslim should be punishable by death....THAT is the Muslim worlds version of religious freedom...you have the freedom to choose Islam or die.
    Are you and Jibby the same person.
    Last edited by jtoler; 06-27-16 at 09:19 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    What you wrote is bullshit.

If they are such barbarians, we should have stayed away from them.
    or otherwise...
    Muslims in the Middle East are essentially doing a religious ethnic cleansing, killing all innocent Christians for no other reason other then being Christian, etc..

You don't think that would eventually spill over to the Western Countries? Yes they hate us regardless of our past meddling.. Saudi Arabia whom we suspect to have good relations with infact really hate us, that's a breading ground of radical Islam that preaches anti-American hate...

Not alot of common sense thinking going on this thread..

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Every time you make the mistake of reading one of his posts you can feel the intelligentsia seeping from your frontal cortex...

Its painful...
    I wonder if he had a frontal lobotomy? Talking about bet not coochy

bettilimbroke999

Check the polls of Middle Eastern countries...they are all 99.4% Muslim (tons of religious freedom) and polls of the population show a 70-80% (depending on country polled) support of the death penalty for rejecting Islam...you're a libtard who will only finally get his head out of his ass when a Muslim suicide bomber blows himself up next to you

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

998 mass shootings since Sandy Hook

And only 4 involved Muslims

998 involved male shooters

Male violence is the fukking problem, not Muslims

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

what color?

lol "mass shootings"

you're silly and easily fooled

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

We will always have shootings happen with common crazy people and gangs in America, but what we don't need is a well known enemy threatening and continuing to carry out terrorist attacks in addition to the norm.. We certainly don't need Radical Islamists brain washing and recruiting weak minded American Muslim kids over the internet either..

Should bomb the hell out of every known IP addresses where the Islam propaganda websites are being created and pumped out from the Middle East... Have them all removed from the internet period.. Track and attack.. Obama is doing nothing to that effect..

The Kraken

Color, nationality, religion, none of that is as strong a correlation as is being a MALE

Quit focusing on the wrong things, or more likely, STOP creating red herring arguments to deflect away from the true problem

The 100% correlation is MALES

Male violence is the problem, not color or religious affiliation

Brooks, quit thinking like a jr high dropout

brooks85

Color, nationality, religion, none of that is as strong a correlation as is MALE

Quit focusing on the wrong things

The 100% correlation is MALES

Male violence is the problem, not color or religious affiliation

Brooks, quit thinking like a jr high dropout

wrong if you use math but that is why you won't answer color will you?

again, did you have a daughter or not?

speaking of thinking like a jr high dropout stop saying mass shooting like an idiot. You don't even know what they made up to categorize mass shootings and why it is a joke. If you did you wouldn't be saying it lol
    Last edited by brooks85; 06-27-16 at 02:02 PM.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    We will always have shootings happen with common crazy people and gangs in America, but what we don't need is a well known enemy threatening and continuing to carry out terrorist attacks in addition to the norm.. We certainly don't need Radical Islamists brain washing and recruiting weak minded American Muslim kids over the internet either..

Should bomb the hell out of every known IP addresses where the Islam propaganda websites are being created and pumped out from the Middle East... Have them all removed from the internet period.. Track and attack.. Obama is doing nothing to that effect..
    Again, Muslims aren't the problem

Read what I wrote, that is an undeniable fact

998/998 mass shootings were BY MALES

4/998 were by Muslims

Muslims aren't the problem, MALE VIOLENCE is

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

speaking of thinking like a jr high dropout stop saying mass shooting like an idiot. You don't even know what they made up to categorize mass shootings and why it is a joke. If you did you wouldn't be saying it lol

lol

4/998 were by Muslims

Last edited by brooks85; 06-27-16 at 02:03 PM.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

speaking of thinking like a jr high dropout, stop saying mass shooting like an idiot. You don't even know what they made up to categorize mass shootings and why it is a joke. If you did you wouldn't be saying it lol
    I did have a daughter

Of course I know what is defined as a "mass shooting"

It's any public shooting in which at least a total of 4 people were either killed or injured, not including gang or drug related shootings

You don't have to agree with this definition, but I assume the definition is loosely derived from the FBI's definition of mass murder in which 4 or more people are killed indiscriminately in an event.

Majority are white

bettilimbroke999

4/998 were by Muslims

998 places got shot up and 49 ppl killed and over 50 more shot....damn what a year

The Kraken

You are hurting your own cause by not admitting MALE VIOLENCE is the only true correlation between mass shootings and shooter

Color is not correlated NEARLY as strongly as is being a MALE, but even if it were used, most shooters are WHITE

brooks85

I did have a daughter

Of course I know what is defined as a "mass shooting"

It's any public shooting in which at least a total of 4 people were either killed or injured, not including gang or drug related shootings

You don't have to agree with this definition, but I assume the definition is loosely derived from the FBI's definition of mass murder in which 4 or more people are killed indiscriminately in an event.

Majority are white
    congrats but I knew it!! lol

don't raise a lena dunham kraken

if you a have problem with male violence and they way we are wired then I suggest you write a letter to God.

Until then you're not fooling anyone but not addressing color.

Also, your 998 shootings is now 1,002 and they DO include gang related and drug shootings.

"The counts come from the Gun Violence Archive, a database that tracks events since 2013 in which four or more people (not counting the shooter) were shot at the same general time and location."

http://www.vox.com/a/mass-shootings-sandy-hook

Zoom in on the map and look at Chicago. That is why if you raise your daughter to be a liberal she will be enabling those problems. Cobra effect.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

4/998 were by Muslims

Do you not watch the news?..

What just happened in San Bernadino, Paris, Orlando, and what happened at 9/11.. Yeah, Muslims aren't a problem.. Wake up pal before it's too late.. Home land security is knocking down Islamic threats that you and I don't hear about daily and weekly..

I suggest you listen to what the head of FBI, CIA and Home land security reports about the growing threat of Islamic terrorism...

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

We got guys on this site that are either total trolls or should be packed onto a giant cruise ship for a "free cruise vacation" and when its out in the open sea...torpedoed. Ironically if we did that some Muslim group would take credit and the PittsburghPlayer type idiots that were still alive would be like welp you deserved it you had it coming you agitated those peaceful Muslims with the fuckstick battle of 1914 where nearly 10 Muslim men were injured in a fight while trying to pickup girls at a local daycare....shouldn't have stirred em up....oh hey look I won a free cruise!
    write back when you come down off off that crack-ball.

actually, don`t bother.

America recovers when?

Thought so.

end of story!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

4/998 were by Muslims

Krak you ok man? Where do you come up with this?

chico2663

Check the polls of Middle Eastern countries...they are all 99.4% Muslim (tons of religious freedom) and polls of the population show a 70-80% (depending on country polled) support of the death penalty for rejecting Islam...you're a libtard who will only finally get his head out of his ass when a Muslim suicide bomber blows himself up next to you
    well since i'm a lib than do you think i can get the $500 back I gave to kasich?

chico2663

Fellow Conservative,

I'm reaching out to you today regarding a very serious issue.

Nancy Pelosi has her sights set on becoming Speaker again.

It seemed nearly impossible just a few months ago, but now our Republican majority in Congress is in danger.

The bright side? House Republicans' major FEC deadline in 3 days could very well be a turning point in this election.

If you step up and join me in supporting Paul Ryan and House Republicans right now, together we'll fight to make sure Pelosi will never be Speaker again.

>> Chip in $25

>> Chip in $50

>> Chip in $100

>> Chip in $250

We must protect the House. The simple fact is: if we lose the House, you'll lose your conservative representation in Washington.

You can have an impact on America's future -- make it count by standing with Speaker Paul and House Republicans now.

Onward to victory,

Governor John Kasich

P.S. I wouldn't be emailing if this were not incredibly important. Join me in standing with House Republicans and Paul Ryan right now.
    I guess Kasich doesn't agree with your definition of me. Funny thing is you idiots that are spouting this shit have never went into your pocket for a dime. But then again you can't afford the 100 to support the site!

chico2663

I guess Kasich doesn't agree with your definition of me. But then again most you broke dikks spouting your shit won't go in your pockets for your beliefs. But then again you won't donate a 100 to support the site that you spend a lot of time on!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

bettilimbroke999

Fellow Conservative,

I'm reaching out to you today

>> Chip in $25

>> Chip in $50

>> Chip in $100

>> Chip in $250

P.S. I wouldn't be emailing if this were not incredibly important. Join me in standing with House Republicans and Paul Ryan right now.
    I guess Kasich doesn't agree with your definition of me. Funny thing is you idiots that are spouting this shit have never went into your pocket for a dime. But then again you can't afford the 100 to support the site!
    Okay okay okay you got a mass email asking for donations from some PAC that probably just pocketed the money I get it chico geez. I donated a 100 bucks to Great America PAC for Trump as well and it turns out they may have just been scammers but even the politicians themselves are all scammers so it all makes perfect sense...I was simply donating a 100 bucks for ANYONE but Hillary or Bernie to win but Trump is losing his mind to such a degree as we move towards November I do not feel either candidate should be in charge of a Burger King much less the US.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Okay okay okay you got a mass email asking for donations from some PAC that probably just pocketed the money I get it chico geez. I donated a 100 bucks to Great America PAC for Trump as well and it turns out they may have just been scammers but even the politicians themselves are all scammers so it all makes perfect sense...I was simply donating a 100 bucks for ANYONE but Hillary or Bernie to win but Trump is losing his mind to such a degree as we move towards November I do not feel either candidate should be in charge of a Burger King much less the US.
    You have rocks in your head if you believe Trump is doing this to run for POTUS...

For him this is all about brand recognition. Namely, his own and the free advertising that the Trump brand is receiving...

Dont understand why people didn't see this a long time back. Maybe romanticized by emotion with the real thought of change??

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

chico2663

If you donate to a party then they put you on a list. Since you never have donated then your not receiving it. Mine comes explicitly from Kasich. But I just got a rubio and have never received anything from the democratic party. Therefore you are full of shit.

chico2663

But when they take away drumph nomination than i will vote for kasich!

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

POTUS is irrelevant. He/She/it is just a figurehead, a puppet for the real masters. Who are the real masters? Just follow the money. The corporate lobbyists that pay for legislation that favors their multinational corporations. The central bankers that rig the economy exactly how they want it. The people from think tanks and societies that influence decisions. AIPAC, Project for a New American Century, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, Club of Rome etc.

It doesn't matter who gets elected. It's just a ruse to make you think you have power in government when in reality nobody does, unless you're a high millionaire, billionaire or a member of one of the aforementioned organizations. Those people always get their way regardless of which party is in the White House and which party controls Congress. It doesn't matter to them. Politics is just a big waste of time, money and energy for the average person. The 99% is irrelevant in American government and policy.

You guys can keep thinking it matters though. That your vote influences change and that these ultra wealthy, esoteric, oligarchical mfers care about the average American citizen, cause they don't. I quit wasting my time on politics when I was about 20, once I figured out everything I just explained. It blows my mind that grown adults still take it seriously and argue about it like it actually matters in the grand scheme of it all.
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave habitualwinning 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sneakerhead

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

First ... 35363738