dishwasher
    dishwasher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1108

help with open parlays

anyone play these types of bets and profit? if so, whats your gameplan? thanks.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Killed my local with them. just be patient and wait for strong plays, even if you have to wait a few days for it. That's the advantage of open parlays in the first place. Would occasionally wrap it up with a high juice play if I hit the first few plays already. He disabled open parlays so now I kill him with 3 teamers

dishwasher

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
    Killed my local with them. just be patient and wait for strong plays, even if you have to wait a few days for it. That's the advantage of open parlays in the first place. Would occasionally wrap it up with a high juice play if I hit the first few plays already. He disabled open parlays so now I kill him with 3 teamers
    wow, that's great. is it ok to buy points for my plays?

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Nah don't buy points, not worth it. It rarely makes a difference and you're just lowering your potential payout

dishwasher

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
    Nah don't buy points, not worth it. It rarely makes a difference and you're just lowering your potential payout
    thanks for the advice. im thinking bet against the REDS, TWINS or BRAVES everyday. all 3 are really bad.

gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Whats the difference between normal paralys and open parlays.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

I use them for nascar. Collect a bunch of .5u open winners and then put a couple with nascar drivers on Sunday for big payouts.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by gopolks View Post
    Whats the difference between normal paralys and open parlays.
    Just what it sounds like. You start with a play and leave open spot(s).

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

I do 25 teamers to f around for 5 or 10 bucks starting off with games I like, usually 3-5 a day with all sports mixed in like tennis set props, soccer, off the wall stuff like rugby, darts, derby/Preakness props... If im clean at like 10-15 selections, I start getting serious and only using the 4 major USA sports and mix some high juice in. If still alive with less than 5 I might choose 1 game every couple days and then hedge any necessary remaining plays depending on payout.

I don't expect to win these and like I said they're just for fun and to take pressure off the grind or any normal sized plays. Ill never spend more than 10 bucks tho.

I currently have one where I am 24/24 with warriors series bet pending paying a nice chunk. Problem is that selection seems toast so I will be hedging with okc to try and recoup a little value at least