irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

We got'em all over our government. Look at the Muslim brotherhood in Washington, put there by Barrack Hussein Obama or Valerie Jarrett, whoever doesn't matter their there. We already have a mayor in Minny who got sworn in with a quran so we have our own issues with a slow gradual takeover. Parts of Michigan local police can't even go and are controlled by iraqi's, yeah sharia law is already here but our great media and government will never speak about that. Only a matter of time before Christians start to get slaughtered here and then when they defend themselves they will be labelled hate mongers. What a Fukkin Joke but it's coming.

irish1
    Update your status

IGAN FIRST TO FULLY IMPLEMENT SHARIA LAW
    City in Michigan First to Fully Implement Sharia Law

Posted about 3 years ago | 904 comments

• Email

In a surprise weekend vote, the city council of Dearborn, Michigan voted 4-3 to became the first US city to officially implement all aspects of Sharia Law. The tough new law, slated to go into effect January 1st, addresses secular law including crime, politics and economics as well as personal matters such as sexual intercourse, fasting, prayer, diet and hygiene.
    The new law could see citizens stoned for adultery or having a limb amputated for theft. Lesser offenses, such as drinking alcohol or abortion, could result in flogging and/or caning. In addition, the law imposes harsh laws with regards to women and allows for child marriage.
    Some in town seem to welcome the new legislation while others have denounced the move as “abhorrent”, a threat to freedom and incompatible with the Constitution. When asked by National Report about the need for such a law, local resident Jeremy Ahmed stated:

“It is because of our need that Allah the Almighty, in all his generosity, has created laws for us, so that we can utilize them to obtain justice. We hope to see other cities taking this action in the face of the governments inaction of passing such legislation”.
    Other local residents have taken to social media sites with comments ranging from “praise be to Allah” and “long live Islam” to “RIP Dearborn” and “Only in Obama’s America would an American city consider Sharia Law”.
    The city of Dearborn is a well-known safe haven for Muslims and Muslim sympathizers. With a population of around 98 thousand people, roughly 30% of its residence are Muslims making them the largest concentration of Muslims in the United States.
    The dangers of Sharia Law in America were first outlined in a 2010 study produced by the Center for Security Policy (CSP) titled “Sharia: The Threat to America“, a 352-page book based on authoritative sources of Islamic law. While sharia includes strict rules for prayer and fasting, it is also an all-encompassing legal and political code that covers all aspects of life including those that have nothing to do with religion.

- See more at: http://nationalreport.net/city-michi....QfduuMBj.dpuf

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    What the msm reports omitted: "Earlier, Khan had announced that there were “too many white men” working in the London government, and that if elected, he would “rectify” this “problem.” Ethnic replacement at its best.

A comment like that would be fine in the US because of our melting pot identity.... but England is a native land of white people. This seems odd.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

SADIQ Khan has backed groups promoting Islamic extremism and gave a speech at an event where audience members brandished the “black flag of jihad”.

The Labour candidate for London mayor supported groups between 2008 and 2012 who have approved of marital rape and been accused by MPs of spreading anti-Semitism and homophobia.

The groups also staged events featuring extremists and terrorists, MailOnline revealed.

The Tooting MP has spoken publicly in the past about concerns that his own daughters could be groomed by extremists or tricked into running off to Syria.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ad-flying.html

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    SADIQ Khan has backed groups promoting Islamic extremism and gave a speech at an event where audience members brandished the “black flag of jihad”.

The Labour candidate for London mayor supported groups between 2008 and 2012 who have approved of marital rape and been accused by MPs of spreading anti-Semitism and homophobia.

The groups also staged events featuring extremists and terrorists, MailOnline revealed.

The Tooting MP has spoken publicly in the past about concerns that his own daughters could be groomed by extremists or tricked into running off to Syria.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ad-flying.html
    gotta love white people... Every time a minority is somehow connected to extremists they bitch and moan.. Then turn around and promote a guy like Donald trump.. Who's connected to the KKK.. only white people..

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    gotta love white people... Every time a minority is somehow connected to extremists they bitch and moan.. Then turn around and promote a guy like Donald trump.. Who's connected to the KKK.. only white people..
    prove it. You won't because you can't because it's just another lie you tell. You have no shame homie.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

of course white people need proof when it's comes to their shit but have no problem throwing shit on the wall

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

All you ever do is whine about the white man,so enough of the sanctimonious bull shit.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

That is also the #1 most popular boy's name in England.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    That is also the #1 most popular boy's name in England.
    That's how dire its gotten over here. Good ol Europe,gotta love it.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    That's how dire its gotten over here. Good ol Europe,gotta love it.
    Trojan Horse philosophy. Think they are helping a group of people out, but instead are steadily losing the grasp on their own sovereignty.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

packerd_00

Trojan Horse philosophy. Think they are helping a group of people out, but instead are steadily losing the grasp on their own sovereignty.
    Yeah the average joe I think are like you said,helpful to a fault. The politicians though,I don't trust at all.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah the average joe I think are like you said,helpful to a fault. The politicians though,I don't trust at all.
    Some of those countries let them filter in so they can take advantage of the cheap labor. The problem is that they aren't forced or are obliged to assimilate to that country's laws or heritage. HOLD ON!!! I keep thinking I have heard this somewhere else before.....

packerd_00

Some of those countries let them filter in so they can take advantage of the cheap labor. The problem is that they aren't forced or are obliged to assimilate to that country's laws or heritage. HOLD ON!!! I keep thinking I have heard this somewhere else before.....
    Yeah exactly,history repeating itself eh!

Don't know what were going to do know though.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 05-08-16 at 02:37 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

All you ever do is whine about the white man,so enough of the sanctimonious bull shit.
    all I hear is all you homos whine about minorities... So Fukk off and look in the mirror..

packerd_00

all I hear is all you homos whine about minorities... So Fukk off and look in the mirror..
    Like I said your one of the worst whiners on this board,dont think ive once heard you talk about Sports. So why don't you f@ck off,your boring.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

iceman02
    iceman02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2965

White people are so scared of not being in control. Get over it boys. In 10-15 years the leaders, ceos, athletes, cleberties will be majority minority.

White people are so scared of change. What are you guys afraid of? Ru afraid the minorities will treat the whites like the whites treated them? Rape, division, colonizing, and sucking the resources of african, asian, and south american countries?

Get over it. And stop pretending white countries all of a sudden became rich and prosperous from hard work and self enlightenment. Which is far from true. Their development were made from exploiting other nations and their people. Now those people are immigrating to the western world and out educating and out working whites and its making you old concervative white men feel uncomfortable.

As a black man i can tell you i been treated better by minorities muslims, spanish, asians, etc then i have been by my own white americans.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by iceman02 View Post
    White people are so scared of not being in control. Get over it boys. In 10-15 years the leaders, ceos, athletes, cleberties will be majority minority.

White people are so scared of change. What are you guys afraid of? Ru afraid the minorities will treat the whites like the whites treated them? Rape, division, colonizing, and sucking the resources of african, asian, and south american countries?

Get over it. And stop pretending white countries all of a sudden became rich and prosperous from hard work and self enlightenment. Which is far from true. Their development were made from exploiting other nations and their people. Now those people are immigrating to the western world and out educating and out working whites and its making you old concervative white men feel uncomfortable.

As a black man i can tell you i been treated better by minorities muslims, spanish, asians, etc then i have been by my own white americans.
    No. Not really. Just sick of hearing the "R" word used as commonly as the words "is", "the", and "it". It doesn't mean anything any more. , unless someone is trying to ring the dinner bell for some more cheese because of all the "whine" that accompanies it nowadays.

irish1
    Update your status

You are 100% right!! Because when we lose control it will become a third world TOILET

packerd_00

Yeah all those folks respect you immensely im sure,marry into a Chinese family or Muslim family,see how respected you are then.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

England is a shithole. Been that way for time. Sorry Packerd but it's the truth.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    England is a shithole. Been that way for time. Sorry Packerd but it's the truth.
    Yeah im probably leaving England for good,its just gotten to a point. Cant even walk into a white owned fish and chip anymore.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Agree. Just as all true christians should kill people that work on sunday.
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pa.../violence.aspx

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    that is liberals for you; suckers.
    obama has killed more muslims than any president in U.S. history! At least he didn't start a war because the dictator tried to kill his father and blame it falsely on 911. but you are one of the few that will admit that it was saudi arabia that started 9-11

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    obama has killed more muslims than any president in U.S. history! At least he didn't start a war because the dictator tried to kill his father and blame it falsely on 911. but you are one of the few that will admit that it was saudi arabia that started 9-11
    He is also freeing more muslims than any other president. By cleaning out Gitmo and letting terrorists go to fight again.

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/v/t1.0-9/13178776_818447884921822_108240934145143 3769_n.jpg?oh=f97d8e07a93d0a0643a87ff73d 4bcee3&oe=57B16CD3[/IMG]

good

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/v/t1.0-9/13178930_842199575914081_722951334775841 3411_n.jpg?oh=979b02420b2fab32f4365dcb31 572506&oe=57B182EB[/IMG]
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: existential

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

The girl wasn't that far off. If Repubs had their way, they'd be right there with Muslims.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    The girl wasn't that far off. If Repubs had their way, they'd be right there with Muslims.
    Maybe democrats would love them as much as they love Muslims if that was true.

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    [IMG]https://*********************************/v/t1.0-9/13178776_818447884921822_108240934145143 3769_n.jpg?oh=f97d8e07a93d0a0643a87ff73d 4bcee3&oe=57B16CD3[/IMG]

good
    I won't be able to visit London because they elected a muslim, racist piece of trash who hates American Christians.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cody-c..._9857402.html?

Huffpost piece, I know how you righties like that publication, but addresses what I said above.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I've been to Detroit and Dearborn at least 100 times, and from the Muslims that I have got to personally know and stories that I have seen in the news over the years, the black people and Muslims hate each other. They are killing and abusing each other in those cities more than anyone can imagine, but those stories never get much national attention.

First 123 Last