jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    scary thing is they're only gonna get better.
    yes...will not even be close next round

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    scary thing is they're only gonna get better.
    There fast ,deep and unselfish ballplayers. This is definitely a recipe for success.Now all they have to do is stay healthy.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

GW gets away with playing football on the court. Look at all the illegal screens they set. They never stand still. Green, Bogut, Iggy all basically block you like offensive linemen and the refs rarely call it (they did last night a few times). If I'm an opposing team, I'm telling the refs up front that if you let them move on screens, I'm going to push them into the 2nd row. GS also gets away with a lot of pushing, shoving and grabbing. They are a very smart team that know how to play dirty when the refs aren't looking.

I agree, Green is the Magic of this team. He's a PG dishing out assists on the floor. You have to defend him tight and stop the passing lanes, then you need to hard hedge all the illegal picks.

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

[QUOTE=Mac4Lyfe;25669411]GW gets away with playing football on the court. Look at all the illegal screens they set. They never stand still. Green, Bogut, Iggy all basically block you like offensive linemen and the refs rarely call it (they did last night a few times). If I'm an opposing team, I'm telling the refs up front that if you let them move on screens, I'm going to push them into the 2nd row. GS also gets away with a lot of pushing, shoving and grabbing. They are a very smart team that know how to play dirty when the refs aren't looking.

Give me a break. Take off your blinders and pay attention to the numerous other teams that do the same thing. When you're at the top, people pay more attention and notice these things. Everyone is looking for excuses when their team is not making the grade or they are on the other side of the bet.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Also home field advantage will go a long way.

First 12