MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Rovell from ESPN said books in England took a MAJOR bath on this, over 8 figures lost, not something like idiots on here think when the public wins a regular season MLB game

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

They gave 5000 to 1 on what was actually impossible, but it happened!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Jesus, 5000/1 winner, unfreakin believable.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Name:  untitled.JPG
Views: 180
Size:  30.0 KB

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

unreal

how is it even possible?

I guess league watered down now

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Lesson learned SBR posters. This I why you have to buy your $5 futures when you go to Vegas. Who knows? Maybe BYU or Toledo wins the BCS next year.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Such a great story...beating the big spenders

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35988673

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    unreal

how is it even possible?

I guess league watered down now
    Ferguson retired a few years ago.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

a combination of this team being very underrated, finding their feet big time at the end of last year (7 wins in 9 games), the big guns struggling all year, and a lot of lucky breaks. lost to arsenal 2 times and pool once (only losses) so it wasnt like they dominated the big teams

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Big teams had a down year and the Leicester scouting department deserves unreal props for finding gems especially Mahrez and Kante on the cheap

EPL teams can compete if they find great young players who weren't discovered yet and a mix of cast off veterans that have a resurgence

GHSCREW
    Where did Kemba Go?
    GHSCREW's Avatar Become A Pro!

had 1$ on west ham and stoke this year for 2k:1. Its still unbelievable that Leicester did this. The bookies cutting down on the odds real quick for next year

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by GHSCREW View Post
    had 1$ on west ham and stoke this year for 2k:1. Its still unbelievable that Leicester did this. The bookies cutting down on the odds real quick for next year
    You weren't that far off....West Ham and Stoke have been good this year, and West Ham could get a Champions League spot

GHSCREW
    Where did Kemba Go?
    GHSCREW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    You weren't that far off....West Ham and Stoke have been good this year, and West Ham could get a Champions League spot
    yea it is always worth a punt. Stoke are my favorite team and West Ham put a lot of effort in this year right before their stadium switch. assuming they are gonna get Europa

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Pretty sick shit

Tottenham played the best soccer though but leicester was just too efficient

lonnloe
    lonnloe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1434

such a wonderful sight

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Pretty sick shit

Tottenham played the best soccer though but leicester was just too efficient
    Tottenham choked it away last monday

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Small bettors dream come true. This is a major win for all the $1 bettors.
    Yes it is..As I am the perfect example of that!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Books will cut down the odds and these 5 dollar miracle wagers will be 10 or 20 dollar wagers at 1500-1 odds

beefcake
    Update your status

Yeah I think the highest is around 1500-1 for next year EPL...maybe brighton,middlesboro,burnley would be higher..

swamijoe
    swamijoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Are any of you guys from U.S.? I am and I've never ever watched or bet on soccer before. But I'm a degenerate sports gambler lol. I was so shocked to hear about this 5000-1 team winning. That is truly unheard of. I mean beyond unheard of. Even like the worst of the worst in NBA the sixers I don't know what they were but they couldn't have been more than what 300-1 maybe 400 -1 at the most. And there was Nooooooo prayer in this world they would win. I can't imagine what the hell had to happen for a 5000-1 team to win a championship. U soccer fans out did any of you bet a dollar or 5 or 10 on it just for the hell of it? I always throw crazy longshot bets out there just for the fun of it. Have never hit one. I'm just amazed at this story. Would love any input on what this teams deal wa . How the hell wqs a team listed at that much of a longshot and able to win. It's literally like sixers against a HEALTHY golden state in a 7 game series. And still I don't think sixers would be 5000-1. But again there would be 0% chance of them winning a game let alone the series. Sorry for the long rant just shocked and at the same time wish I looked at soccer before this happened lol. Jesus. 5 bux won you 25k. Unreal

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

biggest upset in history

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Quote Originally Posted by TheLangster View Post
    just because the league changed its name it doesnt mean anything, its the exact same league

how are there so many winners in the nba over the last 21 years? you have lakers with 5, spurs 5, so just two teams won half the championships, and also you have like 2 teams every year that have a chance of winning it and that's reminds me of spanish league and italian league in soccer. and this year is worst were it seems like warriors are the only contender

how have there been 9 championship nfl clubs in the last 9 years? just off the top of my head I remember giants winning it at least twice in the last 9 years

also you cant compare a one and done league like the nfl against a year long marathon like the premier league. if the premier league had a similar playoff system to the nfl there would be a lot of winners too

and attacking my spelling is so hacky, you should be more creative in trying to appear more intelligent than me. also you dont even consider the possibility that there are people on this forum for whom english is a second language
    The scary thing is, you could look these things up to save yourself the embarrassment, but you'd rather look foolish then take 5 minutes and reference it. The NFL has had 9 different champions in the last 10 years is what that was supposed to say, simple typo, but practically the same thing, and it's accurate. NBA has had Warriors, Spurs, Heat, Mavericks, Lakers, Pistons, Celtics, Bulls, and Rockets win the NBA since 1995.

People as stupid as you serve no purpose to the sustainability or the further advancement of humanity. As far as me not considering the possibility that English was your 2cnd language, I must admit, I figured it must be your 3rd or 4rth language with as bad as you butchered every sentence. My advice to you is learn the language, or stay the #$%^ off of English speaking sites. I dabble in a little Portuguese and Spanish, but I have enough self respect not to try and contribute to Brazilian or Mexican forums with my lack of command of their languages. You can leave knowing this though, you'd look just as stupid in your native language, that's how moronic your opinions are.

beefcake
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by swamijoe View Post
    Are any of you guys from U.S.? I am and I've never ever watched or bet on soccer before. But I'm a degenerate sports gambler lol. I was so shocked to hear about this 5000-1 team winning. That is truly unheard of. I mean beyond unheard of. Even like the worst of the worst in NBA the sixers I don't know what they were but they couldn't have been more than what 300-1 maybe 400 -1 at the most. And there was Nooooooo prayer in this world they would win. I can't imagine what the hell had to happen for a 5000-1 team to win a championship. U soccer fans out did any of you bet a dollar or 5 or 10 on it just for the hell of it? I always throw crazy longshot bets out there just for the fun of it. Have never hit one. I'm just amazed at this story. Would love any input on what this teams deal wa . How the hell wqs a team listed at that much of a longshot and able to win. It's literally like sixers against a HEALTHY golden state in a 7 game series. And still I don't think sixers would be 5000-1. But again there would be 0% chance of them winning a game let alone the series. Sorry for the long rant just shocked and at the same time wish I looked at soccer before this happened lol. Jesus. 5 bux won you 25k. Unreal
    I bet 1.00 on them to win out of sheer luck and timing at 5000-1

First 123