JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Padres would still give him a starting position job this year. Padres are always desperate.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Will he get unemployment checks?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    That was funny like youre 19 and know and have transgender friends that come and stay, maybe Im out of the loop but I dont know any transgenders cant even say Ive really ever seen one in person.
    you need to get hip with kids and start watching springer. you'll see all the trannies you want,

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

nice move ESPN Meanwhile......

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Probably got a severance package to get the fukk out

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukk ESPN! You idiots really still watch ESPN?

Curt Schilling has become my latest hero!

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25

This current generation needs a fukking kick in the ass! They have no fukking clue about anything!

Now we're changing the faces on currency? Jesus H. Christ!

What a fukking embarrassment the United States of America has become!

So fukking sad!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: existential, opie1988, and Ra77er

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

Quote Originally Posted by Shortstop View Post
    This current generation needs a fukking kick in the ass! They have no fukking clue about anything!

Now we're changing the faces on currency? Jesus H. Christ!

What a fukking embarrassment the United States of America has become!

So fukking sad!
    What ESPN, a private international corporation has to do with the values of the US is nonsequitaur

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    What ESPN, a private international corporation has to do with the values of the US is nonsequitaur

Nice word! I've never seen it spelled with the "a"

My point is that this entire country has become soft and delicate.

Heaven forbid we speak our minds without being labeled racist because a few don't agree with the truth!

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

bloody sock chop off your cokk

harriet tubman is jenny from the block

fuk us

we quit
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MickeyMan

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Why has this bathroom thing become an issue all of a sudden? Literally never thought about this type of shit before.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Disney is a mega corporation run by the same jews who run the United States.

Zionism is the cancer and we need to destroy it.

There is a reason jews have been kicked out of hundreds of countries since Jesus's death, because they infiltrate societies and destroy them from within with degeneracy and smut.

Bert102
    Bert102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Yea $450 a week.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bluehorseshoe

Bert102
    Bert102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

[QUOTE=bigtymer56;25606427]Why has this bathroom thing become an issue all of a sudden? Literally never thought about this type of shit before.[/QUO
    Illuminati?
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave Bert102 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Disney is a mega corporation run by the same jews who run the United States.

Zionism is the cancer and we need to destroy it.

There is a reason jews have been kicked out of hundreds of countries since Jesus's death, because they infiltrate societies and destroy them from within with degeneracy and smut.
    Settle down Hitler. Eat a Reese's and go play with your Pokemon cards.

Schilling was employed by ESPN to analyze baseball, not for his personal world beliefs. When those beliefs overshadow what they are paying him for and bring negative attention to their network the sensible thing to do is to sever ties with him.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Will anyone ever hire schilling it seems his career is over the guys not even relevant

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    ESPN is such a bitch network. The only people offended by Schilling were the queer, liberal Jew prikks over at Deadspin. Like the above poster said, there's not enough transgendered to fill up a fukkin phone booth, so please don't act like the majority of America gives a fukk about that cause.
    My guess is being surrounded by a bunch of bigots who apparently view taking a dump as a sexual experience discourages a lot of people in your next of woods from being too overly open about their true gender.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

I just make sure I use the bathroom before I leave the house.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    ESPN is such a bitch network. The only people offended by Schilling were the queer, liberal Jew prikks over at Deadspin. Like the above poster said, there's not enough transgendered to fill up a fukkin phone booth, so please don't act like the majority of America gives a fukk about that cause.
    You're missing the point. He was already warned about posting this kind of stuff. What's next?? If you were a higher up at ESPN, you don't want to have deal with this nonsense. You plug in someone else to his spot and it's done with.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    You're missing the point. He was already warned about posting this kind of stuff. What's next?? If you were a higher up at ESPN, you don't want to have deal with this nonsense. You plug in someone else to his spot and it's done with.
    What about that other clown from ESPN Bomani Jones, didn't he get in shit for wearing the Caucasian shirt on air just the other day.

Seems these ESPN guys just do whatever the f@ck they please.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

I could care less about gender this or that.
    But Schilling is a stone cold prick. Still wearing that phoney bloody sock?
    Ripped off his own charity and declared bankuptcy.
    Too bad he survived cancer. Enough already...just fade away.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Bluehorseshoe

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

He is right... ESPN is jew owned and the jews push a far left zionist agenda because leftism is the only way to advance zionism and globalism for the Illuminati-Jewish plan for the new world order.

Hence why racists like Jemele Hill and Bomani Jones and Howard Bryant have a voice on ESPN

jjgold

I hope his health is good of course but he has no business on tv or radio

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    What about that other clown from ESPN Bomani Jones, didn't he get in shit for wearing the Caucasian shirt on air just the other day.

Seems these ESPN guys just do whatever the f@ck they please.
    Clarification: As long as they support a left wing agenda, they can do whatever they please.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

It’s aired on ESPN and ESPN Classic numerous times. Boston Red Sox fans love rewatching the 30 for 30 documentary “Four Days in October” chronicling the historic four game comeback against the New York Yankees after being down 0-3 in the 2004 American League Championship Series. Interesting looking back now, it has two former ESPN employees in the film, Bill Simmons and Curt Schilling.

The 30 for 30 aired Sunday afternoon on ESPN2 in anticipation of the Yankees-Red Sox game on Sunday Night Baseball on ESPN. But a funny thing happened during the re-air. One particular segment was missing and it was Game 6 of the ALCS which was a pivotal game in the Red Sox comeback. That was the game where then-Red Sox hurler Curt Schilling pitched wearing a bloody sock in the wake of having surgery to correct a sprained ankle earlier in the 2004 postseason.

http://awfulannouncing.com/2016/espn...-cry-foul.html

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    It’s aired on ESPN and ESPN Classic numerous times. Boston Red Sox fans love rewatching the 30 for 30 documentary “Four Days in October” chronicling the historic four game comeback against the New York Yankees after being down 0-3 in the 2004 American League Championship Series. Interesting looking back now, it has two former ESPN employees in the film, Bill Simmons and Curt Schilling.

The 30 for 30 aired Sunday afternoon on ESPN2 in anticipation of the Yankees-Red Sox game on Sunday Night Baseball on ESPN. But a funny thing happened during the re-air. One particular segment was missing and it was Game 6 of the ALCS which was a pivotal game in the Red Sox comeback. That was the game where then-Red Sox hurler Curt Schilling pitched wearing a bloody sock in the wake of having surgery to correct a sprained ankle earlier in the 2004 postseason.

http://awfulannouncing.com/2016/espn...-cry-foul.html
    ESPN has some balls to do that.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Former Major League pitcher Curt Schilling has vowed to try and unseat Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) in 2018. That is, if his wife approves.

“So, I’ve made my decision. I’m going to run,” the outspoken conservative said on WPRO radio Tuesday morning. “But ― but― I haven’t talked to Shonda, my wife. And ultimately it’s going to come down to how her and I feel this would affect our marriage and our kids.”

Schilling has openly discussed running for office as a Republican in recent months. The future Hall of Famer has even hinted that he wants to run for president in 2024.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...4eb2?section=&

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Former Major League pitcher Curt Schilling has vowed to try and unseat Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) in 2018. That is, if his wife approves.

“So, I’ve made my decision. I’m going to run,” the outspoken conservative said on WPRO radio Tuesday morning. “But ― but― I haven’t talked to Shonda, my wife. And ultimately it’s going to come down to how her and I feel this would affect our marriage and our kids.”

Schilling has openly discussed running for office as a Republican in recent months. The future Hall of Famer has even hinted that he wants to run for president in 2024.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...4eb2?section=&
    he could win

First 12