chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

that company vtgdf is now .0245. i got at .009. There is plenty room on this train. I know the Rothschild's investment group has money in this.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Ive given some stock threads before

Smartmoney87
    Smartmoney87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    that company vtgdf is now .0245. i got at .009. There is plenty room on this train. I know the Rothschild's investment group has money in this.
    Any clue when the Rothschild's investment group bought in

chico2663

In before I was at .009.

Maverick11
    Maverick11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

Chico I just bought 100k shares of this. What do you think the ceiling is in your opinion?

Smartmoney87

where did you find this out and when you say before do you mean a couple months or years. BIG difference company took massive hit few years back not a good sign if they got in before that they will dilute the company and you might lose all your money when they claim chapter 9 after done using it as a shelter. If your talking the last few months different story might be a hidden gem

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmoney87 View Post
    where did you find this out and when you say before do you mean a couple months or years. BIG difference company took massive hit few years back not a good sign if they got in before that they will dilute the company and you might lose all your money when they claim chapter 9 after done using it as a shelter. If your talking the last few months different story might be a hidden gem
    vdi and vtgdf aren't same company. Vtdgf owned a bunch of shares of vdi. I bought in in feb. I m hoping a dollar. I'm not a brokerage. I invest at my own discretion. I just was given this stock in feb and invested. Guy works for my uncle says he bought a million shares. Says he is holding til a dollar. Me i will be happy with a quarter.
    Last edited by chico2663; 12-19-16 at 11:03 AM.

Smartmoney87

A quarter would be a beautiful return. So your post caught my interest. I have been researching this company for the last hour and i like it for short term hold. Looks like the company was going to default on a loan that couldn't pay the interest on in Nov/Dec 2015. The Rothschild investment group came in and reconstructed a deal to buy in and chapter 11 on loan. With reconstructed deal in place and implemented in Jan 2016 the debt wiped clean for equity to lenders, and vtdgf nets 150 mil cash yearly on previous annual interest payments a year. The EV value is ridiculous as it is on most penny stocks. What I like about this one is who's behind the money on top of being in a sector that should see yuge growth in the years to come. Looks promising I'm going to research a little more and probably buy in. The 2019 extension is the one thing that worries me a little . If it was til 2020 I say buy and hold at least through 2019 or 1.50 stock price but the extension til 2019 makes me question true intentions of company. If I do buy in will prob only hold for 6 months and sell 25 to 75 percent depending on where stock price is at before Q2 earnings comes in.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You clowns going to research all you want it's a 50-50 chance whether a stock goes up or down in any given time frame

chico2663

[QUOTE=Smartmoney87;26636233]A quarter would be a beautiful return. So your post caught my interest. I have been researching this company for the last hour and i like it for short term hold. Looks like the company was going to default on a loan that couldn't pay the interest on in Nov/Dec 2015. The Rothschild investment group came in and reconstructed a deal to buy in and chapter 11 on loan. With reconstructed deal in place and implemented in Jan 2016 the debt wiped clean for equity to lenders, and vtdgf nets 150 mil cash yearly on previous annual interest payments a year. The EV value is ridiculous as it is on most penny stocks. What I like about this one is who's behind the money on top of being in a sector that should see yuge growth in the years to come. Looks promising I'm going to research a little more and probably buy in. The 2019 extension is the one thing that worries me a little . If it was til 2020 I say buy and hold at least through 2019 or 1.50 stock price but the extension til 2019 makes me question true intentions of company. If I do buy in will prob only hold for 6 months and sell 25 to 75 percent depending on where stock price is at before Q2 earnings comes in.[/QUOT
    The company used to be vdi. But they spun off as vtgdf and owned 33% of vdi. They have no bills I was told. They just got awarded 2 rigs in the gulf I was told. I bought 50,000 in feb. at .009 . I have added some more at .0013.I have most of big money is onaa/arnc/bkep/ete. And just bought sdrl in may

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    You clowns going to research all you want it's a 50-50 chance whether a stock goes up or down in any given time frame
    How else am I going to afford that penile implant? When you get old jj things don't work like they should. lol

chico2663

Would love for this to go up to a quarter by march because will be over a year for some. I'm trying the mitt romney thing. Since my money comes after taxes i would get away with paying nothing in taxes on this

Smartmoney87

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I'm killing it this year in NFL with my account being up 600 percent on the year. I get killed in all other sports running at 41 percent through the year. I've been following all of your sports threads and tail on your locks your real good. Since I started tailing your locks on my other sports/no nfl account is up to 44. Thanks and keep up the good work. Do me a favor though and stick with picking sports if you think stock price going up or down is a 50/50. Your a sports guy not a stock broker. A broker would call you a clown for not understanding their world and opportunity available to make a good living and if your good becoming rich. There's so much more to go off of when picking stocks then sports and your probability of making really good money goes up. Plus if your a professional sports better you never bet your entire bankroll, and always have money even if just a small amount in your account. It would be a smart move to diversify and put some of the bankroll money that just sits there or a small percentage of profit on a big win week on smart pennystock plays for day, week, or short term hold.

Smartmoney87

Would love for this to go up to a quarter by march because will be over a year for some. I'm trying the mitt romney thing. Since my money comes after taxes i would get away with paying nothing in taxes on this
    It's possible it could hit .25 by march. When I have more time I'm going to look more in depth. Your right they have no debt and are actually over 200 million cash positive due to reconstructed deal. That could be great and give a perfect foundation to build and grow or its biggest cause of concern they make shell and dilute. The question is what's there end game with this project with extension of revolving credit ending the end of next year.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

chico2663

have also shit load of pes and pkd. I had pes b4 the last quarterly. Knew they were going to have bad quarter but since I had inside knowledge couldn't short. So let them go and when they fell back under 3.40 i rebought . now up to 5.90 something.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick11 View Post
    Chico I just bought 100k shares of this. What do you think the ceiling is in your opinion?
    I hope you did. If you did than you should already be up over 500 in 2 days

Maverick11
    Maverick11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

No I bought at .026 so still about even but like you hoping for it to move up sometime next early next year.

chico2663

It closed at .03. so your up 400 minus sales commission. If it drops tomorrow I am going to buy more. Thinking of selling some sdrl to invest.

HAPPY BOY

still saying if you cats want to make some $$ keep eye on ESSI take a look at that freakin chart. REMEMBER be patient buy small lots no more than 300 shares on limit orders and set a sell same way..Ive bought and sold this stock over 10x already..all but one at profit..this penny stock has swung wildly from 1.19 to 3.06 back down to 1.39..now sitting at 1.99 as of market close WED ...rollercoaster $$

Smartmoney87

VTGDF
    The most interesting stock on your list. I looked more into the charts and it appears the stock is being day hedged when trading at high volume. What's interesting about this trend is it stopped last week during this current swing upward. Once again it comes down to the same question I had asked up above.
    What is their end game?
    They are either diluting what stock they can while keeping the price stable and eventually F**king its shareholders.
    OR and a big OR they are match buying the stock on the intentions of building expanding and don't want to have to pay the uptick in price in the future. There is something to be said about keeping their vantage name.
    Vantage seems pretty hush/hush which leaves investors to speculate. I'm personally going to hold off on this and watch extremely closely. If crude hits 60 and this isn't a shell I except to see some moves made. If this company is the real deal and doesn't plan on F**king over it's shareholders I honestly don't see it hitting a dollar or even 25 cents in the next 6 months anyway. They don't have many positive advances being made right now and looks if they are the real deal will start to grow in 2018 not anytime soon. PR covering this stock or a highly unlikely announcement of contracts in the next few months would swing it upward but just don't see that happening. Best of luck to anyone that has it and I hope you don't have a large percentage of your portfolio on it. Don't want to hear that someone lost there house or life savings on this thing.

ARNC
    This is the hottest and best stock on your list. Arnc split from Alcoa/AA. Since the split big money has gotten behind this company and always a sign this company will do good. It is up 33 percent since split and tremendous room for growth with a market cap of 8.8 Billion. They have great free cash flow and are making moves. This is the best buy and hold stock on your list. If you can afford to sit on your money for a little while. This is the safest play with a ton of upside. Even on a short term play I'd say this one is a go just set target prices.
    For all you sports betters an analogy that might make sense. This stock is like laying a futures bet on the patriots with conditions.
    If Pats make playoffs you make a little money
    If Pats wins the conference you win big 00
    If the Pats win the Superbowl you win huge
    There's a slim chance no playoffs for the Pats like same for arnc a slim chance of this company losing much if at all.
    There's a good chance the Pats win their conference and a good chance Arnc is a leading performer in it's sector and shareholders do real good
    There's a pretty good chance they win the bowl and I'd guess the same chance's this company kills it and it's shareholders ride the wave.

ETE-
    With a market cap of 18.6 billion and a P/E of 17.78 and volume of over 6 million shares a day this is your next safest play for long term hold in my eyes. From march through September this stock was being pumped with insider money. I has a 1.14 6.4 percent dividend. I Don't expect to see any real value anytime soon though but I could be wrong. If you can buy and hold for at least 18 to 24 months this is a good safe buy if not and your looking for short term gains there are a lot of better stocks on the market.

BKEP-
    Don't like it at all. Don't see much growth for the next year and there financials are horrible. It's in the right sector if crude spikes, and should be reevaluated 6 months to a year from now. Right now I'm staying far away from this thing to much risk for no apparent reward

Sports bettors this is like a future bet as of today
    on panthers to win the Superbowl this year.
    It's still possible mathematical but extremely unlikely due to so many things needing to happen exactly to a T.

SDLR-
    This stock is killing it in the public's eye. If crude hits 65 a barrel next year this will be a top preforming stock. There is a lot of big money betting on this stock. I looks to be included in a lot of HF's and good ones which is always a good sign. This stock could explode if crude does. Sea drill is making a ton of moves right now building, growing, and speculating the price of crude to jump. This is a tossup weather it hit a ceiling at 3.50 or will stay hot and continue its upward trend. If I owned it and got in earlier I'd hold but I didn't so for now Ill watch for the next week or two and reevaluate.

PKD-
    Parker Drilling's YTD return is 51 percent and a market cap of 350 Million this has room for growth in the future. They have a good balance sheet and numbers look pretty good. This is another one needing the price of crude to rise and when it does Parker Drilling should follow suit. I like it but this is another I will hold off and watch closely

PES-
    This stock has almost no insider ownership. Hedge/Mutal funds own this stock. It just had a massive selloff of 10.5 million in common share stocks held strong and even gained momentum hovering around 6 dollars. This is good news for share holders. I could say I think it hit its ceiling but I honestly have no clue. I will watch closely and dig a little more to see what I find but looks promising. I just don't have a lean on it one way or another at 6 dollars in the current market as of right now.

Smartmoney87

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
    still saying if you cats want to make some $$ keep eye on ESSI take a look at that freakin chart. REMEMBER be patient buy small lots no more than 300 shares on limit orders and set a sell same way..Ive bought and sold this stock over 10x already..all but one at profit..this penny stock has swung wildly from 1.19 to 3.06 back down to 1.39..now sitting at 1.99 as of market close WED ...rollercoaster $$
    This thing looks a pump and Dump. No cash flow and ridiculous money management screams scam to me. That's not to say you can't make money and good money day trading it but you better not play a large % of portfolio on it cause it looks to me one day no telling when it will tank and whoever owns it will lose big
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave Smartmoney87 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HAPPY BOY

chico2663

vtgdf- I am betting at some time they would like to go private. I read where they took a certain amount of shares off the market. That led me to believe that they may at one point decide to buy the shares back. I figure if they do that it will be what ever the price is by 5. An engineer who works for my uncle has 800,000 shares and says he wants to get to a million. I know they have one rig working in the middle east and I thought I read where they got 2 in the new gulf of mexico deal. I 'm trying to find it. Thanx for your synopsis and I mean that because I 'm new to this game. As far as pkd I am down a little bit but my uncle has built rigs for them.So want to keep the stock. Same with pes but I have bought 2.37 sold for4.38 and bought back in 3.07 and now it is 6.55. bkep i bought at 5.65 for the dividend. ete bought for 13.01 and just for dividends. sdrl was at 1.98 for a gamble

chico2663

is wogi a scam? I got it at .0009 and it was at .0031 and I just didn't sell it. Also I bought some lyg and mro. I only bought lyg because i thought i was to invested in energy stock.

HAPPY BOY

Smart, that is exactly what it is a pump and dump... a day trade stock. if u play it smart u can make $

chico2663

what do you think of vdrm. bought 10000 shares in feb or march at ave cost of .0085 and today looked ar it and it is at app. 3 pennies. they have a gel that is being used in california. They are thinking it may get to between 3 and 10

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Hope you guys been pounding the gold stocks I posted a few months ago. Gss and gsv.

chico2663

http://seekingalpha.com/article/4048...l-28_5-million

vantage just bought one of hercules rigs.
    vdrm i bought for under penny was up to 3.5 pennies and just looked and someone dumped 1.25 million shares

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

http://seekingalpha.com/article/4048...l-28_5-million

vantage just bought one of hercules rigs.
    vdrm i bought for under penny was up to 3.5 pennies and just looked and someone dumped 1.25 million shares
    ANymore increase with vdrm?

@jose. do you think gold continues to rise? just sold gss at $1

Smartmoney87

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmoney87 View Post
    VTGDF
    The most interesting stock on your list. I looked more into the charts and it appears the stock is being day hedged when trading at high volume. What's interesting about this trend is it stopped last week during this current swing upward. Once again it comes down to the same question I had asked up above.
    What is their end game?
    They are either diluting what stock they can while keeping the price stable and eventually F**king its shareholders.
    OR and a big OR they are match buying the stock on the intentions of building expanding and don't want to have to pay the uptick in price in the future. There is something to be said about keeping their vantage name.
    Vantage seems pretty hush/hush which leaves investors to speculate. I'm personally going to hold off on this and watch extremely closely. If crude hits 60 and this isn't a shell I except to see some moves made. If this company is the real deal and doesn't plan on F**king over it's shareholders I honestly don't see it hitting a dollar or even 25 cents in the next 6 months anyway. They don't have many positive advances being made right now and looks if they are the real deal will start to grow in 2018 not anytime soon. PR covering this stock or a highly unlikely announcement of contracts in the next few months would swing it upward but just don't see that happening. Best of luck to anyone that has it and I hope you don't have a large percentage of your portfolio on it. Don't want to hear that someone lost there house or life savings on this thing.

ARNC
    This is the hottest and best stock on your list. Arnc split from Alcoa/AA. Since the split big money has gotten behind this company and always a sign this company will do good. It is up 33 percent since split and tremendous room for growth with a market cap of 8.8 Billion. They have great free cash flow and are making moves. This is the best buy and hold stock on your list. If you can afford to sit on your money for a little while. This is the safest play with a ton of upside. Even on a short term play I'd say this one is a go just set target prices.
    For all you sports betters an analogy that might make sense. This stock is like laying a futures bet on the patriots with conditions.
    If Pats make playoffs you make a little money
    If Pats wins the conference you win big 00
    If the Pats win the Superbowl you win huge
    There's a slim chance no playoffs for the Pats like same for arnc a slim chance of this company losing much if at all.
    There's a good chance the Pats win their conference and a good chance Arnc is a leading performer in it's sector and shareholders do real good
    There's a pretty good chance they win the bowl and I'd guess the same chance's this company kills it and it's shareholders ride the wave.

ETE-
    With a market cap of 18.6 billion and a P/E of 17.78 and volume of over 6 million shares a day this is your next safest play for long term hold in my eyes. From march through September this stock was being pumped with insider money. I has a 1.14 6.4 percent dividend. I Don't expect to see any real value anytime soon though but I could be wrong. If you can buy and hold for at least 18 to 24 months this is a good safe buy if not and your looking for short term gains there are a lot of better stocks on the market.

BKEP-
    Don't like it at all. Don't see much growth for the next year and there financials are horrible. It's in the right sector if crude spikes, and should be reevaluated 6 months to a year from now. Right now I'm staying far away from this thing to much risk for no apparent reward

Sports bettors this is like a future bet as of today
    on panthers to win the Superbowl this year.
    It's still possible mathematical but extremely unlikely due to so many things needing to happen exactly to a T.

SDLR-
    This stock is killing it in the public's eye. If crude hits 65 a barrel next year this will be a top preforming stock. There is a lot of big money betting on this stock. I looks to be included in a lot of HF's and good ones which is always a good sign. This stock could explode if crude does. Sea drill is making a ton of moves right now building, growing, and speculating the price of crude to jump. This is a tossup weather it hit a ceiling at 3.50 or will stay hot and continue its upward trend. If I owned it and got in earlier I'd hold but I didn't so for now Ill watch for the next week or two and reevaluate.

PKD-
    Parker Drilling's YTD return is 51 percent and a market cap of 350 Million this has room for growth in the future. They have a good balance sheet and numbers look pretty good. This is another one needing the price of crude to rise and when it does Parker Drilling should follow suit. I like it but this is another I will hold off and watch closely

PES-
    This stock has almost no insider ownership. Hedge/Mutal funds own this stock. It just had a massive selloff of 10.5 million in common share stocks held strong and even gained momentum hovering around 6 dollars. This is good news for share holders. I could say I think it hit its ceiling but I honestly have no clue. I will watch closely and dig a little more to see what I find but looks promising. I just don't have a lean on it one way or another at 6 dollars in the current market as of right now.
    Looks like ARNC is killing it like I said the hottest stock on your list. It is up over 35% since posting about it 2 months ago. I hope you bought in

chico2663

yes i should of gave you vdrm. I already quadrupled my money

chico2663

vdrm is up to .0625. got to decide if I flip or hope it gets to a buck

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

I just wanna say, some great knowledge from everyone in this thread.^^^

Smartmoney87

vdrm is up to .0625. got to decide if I flip or hope it gets to a buck
    Nice pickup on vdrm looks like your doing good with it. I looked into it and surprised to see who had written articles on them. If they hit there number this year of there half million units of the foot cream sold. I cloud see them possibly hitting a dollar sometime next year. Looks as though they have they're eyes set on expansion infrastructure wise. With 7.3 million in debt and trying to find info on whose behind the infrastructure plans and where the payoff for that will come from it's hard. The plus is there sitting with 1.5 in cash on the books. Nice pickup and good luck with it

Smartmoney87

STM is hot and only looks to get hotter. STM has a long track record and at one point was held at high respect in investors eyes. It held complacent making moves over a ten year period to position itself to stay in the game and fight on. Over the last year it's cap has close to tripled in value and P/E on steady incline. It pays a nice little dividend and it's development team has project's in place that could be a game changer for this company and the public is catching on. The only downfall besides not buying in a year ago is that they do have a large amount of debt but balance sheet and free cash flow look promising. Will it out due estimated earnings again if so by Monday afternoon STM could see a 8 to 10% earnings. Any investors out there this STM is worth taking a look at for long term hold

First ... 678910 Last