rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

you ever wonder if a pro athlete gets no sleep or next to no sleep

I'm talking about somebody major like a quarterback in NFL.

or a starter in NBA.

I suppose a starting pitcher in MLB who tries to pitch anyways.

One example I wonder about is Brian Hoyer. He's really not as bad as he showed vs Chiefs. It's situations like that where I wonder for whatever reason they don't sleep at all the night before and attempt to grind through it.

It's impossible to play well with no sleep, but with all the games played a year must happen once in a while

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Good handicappers perform sleep studies on all the major athletes prior to the games.

This is Handicapping 101.

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2117

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Good handicappers perform sleep studies on all the major athletes prior to the games.

This is Handicapping 101.
    Thats impossible. what the fuk

sharper2
    sharper2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6817

Quote Originally Posted by rake922 View Post
    Thats impossible. what the fuk
    he's right. you've got alot to learn, download the app that tracks athlete's sleeping habits. everyone on the orlando magic have been sleeping terribly which has caused their awful play as of late

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by sharper2 View Post
    he's right. you've got alot to learn, download the app that tracks athlete's sleeping habits. everyone on the orlando magic have been sleeping terribly which has caused their awful play as of late
    Absolutely correct.

When I saw on the charts that Victor Oladipo, Elfrid Payton, and Nikola Vucevic only had a COMBINED deep sleep of nine hours last night, I knew I had to take Milwaukee tonight. I would have had more on Milwaukee tonight, but unfortunately Michael Carter Williams had a rough night of sleep last night, as well.