vd1000
    vd1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

Which is better

I would like for someone to explaine which is better. Play one bet every day and try to hit 52 -54%. Or try and pick several games a day and try to hit 52-54%.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

if you're beating the juice volume volume volume

Slick Lizard
    Slick Lizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1658

In the end, it shouldn't really matter other than to choose the method that works better for you. If you make 2 bets a day at 3% each or 6 bets at 1% each the profit is the same. Your principal outlay should not vary much from one method to the other as when your daily bet volume goes up your stake % should go down (This is on a long term basis, not day to day adjustment). If you can pick the best game on the board every day then a 5% stake is acceptable but if you are a volume bettor at 20 bets a day this requires the risk of your entire bankroll and is guaranteed to fail eventually. I don't have a set number of bets that I look for each day but some days it's 1-3 and others it can pass a dozen. My strategy is very risk adverse so that even in a time of maximum draw down, I am assured of being able to play the next day, week, etc. My advise would be to bet when you have an edge regardless of whether it's 1 game on Monday or 13 games on Thursday but don't be willing to sacrifice next Monday's profits by risking too much on Thursday.

terribell
    terribell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 955

You seem quite knowledgeable... So your opinions for insight would seem to help. Thanks

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol

if your not beating closers on a regular basis does not matter

Most guys bet bad lines and never win

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

Secret is consistent money management, high % of picks won and knowing when to double down or bet higher in certain spots

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

A winner is a winner! I like to pick and choose, playing too many bets always causes me to gravitate back down to even.