Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Imop, those who had Dallas last night,

Are simply The Pros, to not be swayed by the nonstop Skins Hype Train, Amazing Work.....I'd take Washington again and again in that situation. I maxed out on Wash 1st half because I have Nooo idea wtf I'm doing. Again congrats.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    Are simply The Pros, to not be swayed by the nonstop Skins Hype Train, Amazing Work.....I'd take Washington again and again in that situation. I maxed out on Wash 1st half because I have Nooo idea wtf I'm doing. Again congrats.
    yes I agree Dallas was a great play last night too, got greedy and took Washington myself but should of known something was up when the money came pouring in on Dallas...mistakes mistakes mistakes

Codone69
    Codone69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1501

Maybe, but I caught the end and honestly I can't figure out how much more stupid you can be than Dallas. At the end of the game and their "brain trust" can't figure out how to make Washington use their final 2 timeouts a then just kick a chip shot for the win with virtual no time left on the clock? I mean come on, I can't be the only one screamin this at the TV. Bring back Switzer

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wash gave game away

Dallas was due for a break and they got it

It is the NFL

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Helluva Game
    Jackson still one cocky SOB....Runnin backwards...LOL

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I too am an extreme square job who was on the skins.