Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    Rockets will win the Championship.
    only if 7 other playoff teams in west and all 8 in east are in simultaneous plane crashes

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by louielouie View Post
    They may make the finals because the Warriors are soft -- bu CLEVELAND is winning it all this year and it won't even be close -- the deepest team in the NBA BY FAR and they have 3 of the top ten best players in the league and 2 of the top 5, and THE BEST OF ALL TIME -- THE KING -- you Spurs/Warriors bandwagoneers are repulsive

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

What is going on in this thread?

Warriors are gods of basketball.

They aren't losing anything unless a couple of players go down with injuries. Simple as that.

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8644

I agree Spurs win,think Spurs would of beat gst in a series last year but lost to the clippers.as far as the Warriors best team ever I think number 23 in Chicago would have a little something to say about that.i would love to have seen him cover curry,Jordan was 1st team all defense throughout the 90s

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8644

Let's face the facts gst is on this run because the league is watered down.take a look at the east for example the Bulls are probably the 2nd best team and they did nothing to improve from last years team same with the Hawks.sad to say cavs aren't playing good now but they will probably win the east again.lebronwill be playing in 6 straight finals because the east sucks.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

No one is beating the warriors in a 7 game series. This season was done after the first game of the year

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I really hope the Warriors win without Curry and he comes back for this series. Even though I have Spurs future I'd be upset if Curry didn't play if they meet

First 12