teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    It has to be very difficult being a cop in these war zones. He had to be on edge. The death penalty cost too much money. Let him do 20 and hopefully rehabilitate years lately. Sad situation for everyone involved.
    20 years for a cop in a Chicago prison he'll be all used up if he even makes it out...be a rough sentence jack

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

What was the backstory with all of this anyways?

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    What was the backstory with all of this anyways?
    He was just buying a bag of Skittles.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    first off, that's not a 'kid' and this 'kid' was clearly holding a knife and dancing a jig about 10 feet from them. he asked for a bullet to the brain and that's what he got. couldn't care less if he was black, brown, white, or yellow. do stupid shit and get what's coming to you.

Just another dumb monkey who could have easily lived.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Are you fuk king kidding?
    kidding about what? using common sense to avoid such situations? no. WTF did this 'kid' think was going to happen brandishing a knife 10 feet away from cops who had already drawn on him? stop with the hyperbole and insanity already.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    provoked it how?

Kid was waiving a knife..I guess cop could claim he could of threw it at him so fired although one bullet in leg would of been enough

if no gun then just shoot low then cop gets off

Gritter I need cash..send me some

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Are there any riots going on yet?

jjgold

no

Those hoods are all broken down anyway nothing really to burn

teaserpleaser

Crowd is growing ....wait for it ....have patience ....its coming

jjgold

Well thugs look for a reason to destroy..the educated and good black s must be so embarrassed with their race

lol I hope they burn down their neighborhoods

Go into City and they are all dead and they know it

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

why were police called?

he had PCP in his system

what was he doing before they showed up?

that breaking into a run still going in the direction of police while pulling a knife out, was not a smart move

he won't do it again

jjgold

nobody wants to see anyone killed although again could of been prevented like 95% of them

Go on ground period!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Is carrying a knife illegal in America?

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    no, but unfortunately for that young man he learned the hard way you don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I think he slashed the tires on a Police car with it.

teaserpleaser

Who are these white kids running around with these painted masks? Anybody watching cnn? It appears the trouble makers have arrived.

Kermit

Who are these white kids running around with these painted masks? Anybody watching cnn? It appears the trouble makers have arrived.
    In Chicago or Minnesota?

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    In Chicago or Minnesota?
    It was Chicago ....never seen so many high yellow brothas so pissed off in my life, there was like 6 in a group yelling at the cops, they looked really pissed off. That was strange the white kids they looked like college kids with painted masks I know I didn't just imagine it because the reporter on the scene mentioned it they ran behind a bus and disappeared....strange.

teaserpleaser

What about the lady that thought it was a good idea to bring her big ass barking dog to the protest.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

It was Chicago ....never seen so many high yellow brothas so pissed off in my life, there was like 6 in a group yelling at the cops, they looked really pissed off. That was strange the white kids they looked like college kids with painted masks I know I didn't just imagine it because the reporter on the scene mentioned it they ran behind a bus and disappeared....strange.
    hopefully they were shot dead

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

they are doing exactly what they want to us in America making everything about race fits in with racist so that they can hate more and cause a race war. Blind ppl but its ok time to move from this shyt hole anyway and relax on a island with Spanish or Caribbean women all day and make bets legally.
    Points Awarded:

KingJD31 gave SBRMAN23 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KingJD31 gave SBRMAN23 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Unfortunate but cop got charged with murder

So just another murderer....dime a dozen in the hood they are all protesting in

Move on and do something productive....you probably won't get shot by a cop working at a food bank

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

kidding about what? using common sense to avoid such situations? no. WTF did this 'kid' think was going to happen brandishing a knife 10 feet away from cops who had already drawn on him? stop with the hyperbole and insanity already.
    You just don't get it do you. The more loop hole you give these cops the more likely the are going to abuse, knowing that they can get away with. You wouldn't believe the amount of rape stories that are out there about Cops forcing oral sex on women as a deal for them not getting a ticket or going to jail for something like an expired license.

teaserpleaser

Can't just move on though it's happening to often ... This thing where they don't value black lives has to stop I don't see white kids getting shot 14 time or whatever it was. White kids do crazy shit like pull cops over (YouTube it) curse at cops etc I don't see any of them getting whole clips dumped into them and some of them resist arrest. Who wants to work at a food bank. It is what it is white cops don't value black lives the same way they value white lives it's a fact and it needs to be addressed. The killings in the hood you guys like to bring up so often is unfortunate but it's not like racism doesn't also play a factor in that as well as other factors. What are you going do hopefully cops think twice about shooting the next black person....I'd like to go running right now but it's 9pm here in suburban Los Angeles it's sad that I have to think about is it okay for me to go for a jog around the neighborhood or will I make my white neighbors uncomfortabl will somebody call the cops?? I better hold off and go In the morning when the sun comes up. Just a little glimpse of what it's like to be black in America in 2015. Just going jogging at night park I could be risking my life. Park closes at 10pm but to get there I need to run through 5 residential streets. I could drive but then I'm risking dwb. It is what it is.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Can't just move on though it's happening to often ... This thing where they don't value black lives has to stop I don't see white kids getting shot 14 time or whatever it was. White kids do crazy shit like pull cops over (YouTube it) curse at cops etc I don't see any of them getting whole clips dumped into them and some of the resist arrest. Who wants to work at a food bank. It is what it is white cops don't value black lives the same way they value white lives it's a fact and it needs to be addressed. The killings in the hood you guys like to bring up so often are unfortunate but it's not like racism doesn't also play a factor in that as well as other factors. What are you going do hopefully cops think twice about shooting the next black kid ....I'd like to go running but it's 9pm here in suburban Los Angeles it's sad that I have to think about is it okay for me to go for a jog around the neighborhood or will I make my white neighbors uncomfortable...I better hold off and go I the morning when the sun comes up. Just a little glimpse of what it's like to be black in America in 2015. Just going jogging at night park I could be risking my life. Park closes at 10pm but to get there I need to run through 5 residential streets. I could drive but then I'm risking dwb. It is what it is.
    It's just not true that white kids aren't getting shot....go on youtube and search cop shoots white kid...there are plenty of clips/stories

We don't hear about them because white people don't riot and because it doesn't help push a media agenda

Imagine this one if the kid was black:

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    It's just not true that white kids aren't getting shot....go on youtube and search cop shoots white kid...there are plenty of clips/stories

We don't hear about them because white people don't riot and because it doesn't help push a media agenda

Imagine this one if the kid was black:

What happened??

I did not hear any shots??

Kid did not listen

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    What happened??

I did not hear any shots??

Kid did not listen
    Listen to the last 10 seconds....some kind of struggle but you can hear shots and the kid screams at the end

I'm just saying if this exact situation happened with the kid being black it would have been a disaster

No one even heard about it because he's white along with countless others

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

first off, that's not a 'kid' and this 'kid' was clearly holding a knife and dancing a jig about 10 feet from them. he asked for a bullet to the brain and that's what he got. couldn't care less if he was black, brown, white, or yellow. do stupid shit and get what's coming to you.
    A knife vs multiple cops??? Cmon now. You don't bring a gun to a knife fight.
    penetrating tase the kid and arrest him...

jjgold

Cops are firing too quickly

Many are not trained right and scared so they just shoot..the easy way out

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Saw an interview with a lady, asking her if she was happy with the first degree murder charge. Of course, it wasn't enough. She wants the mayor to resign, and she wants the other cops on the scene charged with accessory to murder. Look, I think it was bullcrap that it took a year for anything to happen here. I kind of get a kick out of the fact that Obama's boy is getting some grief out of this, but accessory to murder? Like they could control what this guy did. It just goes to show you that enough is never enough for some of these protest groups.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Saw an interview with a lady, asking her if she was happy with the first degree murder charge. Of course, it wasn't enough. She wants the mayor to resign, and she wants the other cops on the scene charged with accessory to murder. Look, I think it was bullcrap that it took a year for anything to happen here. I kind of get a kick out of the fact that Obama's boy is getting some grief out of this, but accessory to murder? Like they could control what this guy did. It just goes to show you that enough is never enough for some of these protest groups.
    The other cops did come in and erase evidence, so I have to agree w her on one part

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    The other cops did come in and erase evidence, so I have to agree w her on one part
    If they had done that, I would think that they would be charged with something like conspiracy after the fact. I'm not a law expert by no means, but I believe being an accessory means they would have to been consciously involved in the actual act. Somebody chime in if I'm wrong here.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    If they had done that, I would think that they would be charged with something like conspiracy after the fact. I'm not a law expert by no means, but I believe being an accessory means they would have to been consciously involved in the actual act. Somebody chime in if I'm wrong here.
    The issue is they werent charged with anything

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

These protest groups just ring hollow man....Protest for the times when protests are actually warranted, when justice isn't being served

Not every white cop that kills a black man is in the wrong...hurts to hear and accept but that's the truth. It looks like this time it was excessive and the cop has been charged with murder, what the Fukk more do you want? Go do something to help someone instead of wasting everyone's time

Also the fact that their own neighborhoods are war zones and when one cop does somehing questionable, usually to someone breaking the law, all hell breaks loose every damn time

Lets be honest here....I'm not on one side or the other, I'm on the side of truth justice and common sense. Both sides have major issues, end of story
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 11-25-15 at 08:39 AM.

First 123 Last