Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57553

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Jerry Jones calls this guy a real leader

JJ just as much of a coward here
    Jones is a complete jackass and a disgrace to the NFL! The "Hardy is a team leader" comment cemented his legacy as one of the biggest ass-clowns on earth...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Animal should be castrated and set on fire. Crazy just goes to show what league "really" thinks about beating women. Rice who I believe is genuinely a good guy just had a horrific regrettable moment. This guy can still play at high level unlike Rice therefore not blackballed from league. It's a shame cause this guy seems to be capable of so much worse off the field just a matter of time.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I guess the other issue is we need that video evidence in our sad society for the true shock value having pictures and police reports just isn't enough for some. If there had been a video of this it probably would have made that ugly Rice vid look like a John Hughes flick.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

what i learned about all this is dont trust your girl with nelly

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Most of these girls are trash men

They are not angels

He is free and she dropped it all and hardy going to be RIch

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Wiz....I don't think you read my post correctly. I said this "isn't JUST a Cowboy issue". The problem with with thugs is that they're ubiquitous in the league. Every team has them. I never defended Greg Hardy. How could anyone after the things he's done. But there's versions of this on every team in the league.

Also ....no need to come off as such a dikk.
    I wasn't being a dikk. I do recall you trolling one of my threads a few weeks back but that's neither here nor there.

The Cowboys are a disgrace. Jerry Jones is a disgrace. I don't care about thugs on other teams. The evidence was loud and clear against this guy and Jerry still signed him. Then he calls the guy a leader. Fukking joke.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

N. Holder just had to try out some of that mandingo. From her comments and statements of the one's i read she's already taken the victim stance and will do so for rest of her life. Doesn't matter who she dates here on out she'll always be a victim, it's a side effect from bad relationships….just sayin'

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

If there weren't sports half of these fukks would be in jail.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Watching Hardy is like knowing what we know now and going back in time to the 80s and watching OJ. He's obv deranged and violent and its only a matter of time before he kills someone

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

A woman beater and a pro-ho. A match made in heaven.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

While Hardy is a real POS. Many of these woman are just as bad. There's some real devious bitches out there.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Curious timing since the Deadspin honcho is a big Eagles fan. It wasn't a coincidence they released those photos this week.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Lock him up for a long time...

Str8Mush4Life
    Str8Mush4Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6145

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    Curious timing since the Deadspin honcho is a big Eagles fan. It wasn't a coincidence they released those photos this week.
    No matter how many ways I try to break this down I still fail to realize the connection....................

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

She's a cocaine snorting, weed smoking, sociopath, trust me. Used to study sociopaths in college, many know nothing about them until its too late.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I wasn't being a dikk. I do recall you trolling one of my threads a few weeks back but that's neither here nor there.

The Cowboys are a disgrace. Jerry Jones is a disgrace. I don't care about thugs on other teams. The evidence was loud and clear against this guy and Jerry still signed him. Then he calls the guy a leader. Fukking joke.
    Never trolled your threads, brother. Certainly not personally. Always been a t-wiz supporter.

Cowboys are no more a disgrace than the Eagles. They just have a lot more championships.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Nothing new to me here. We knew this.
    This, Welcome to last year folks.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue23 View Post
    Guy is a piece of shit scumbag without question

My only issue with the victim in this whole ordeal is why did she settle and clam up?

She could have easily pressed charges and sued his ass while he's sitting in a prison cell
    It's all about the money. Sending him to jail doesn't do anything for her financially. I'm pretty sure she struck a deal to a percentage of all his future earrings. Because of her staying quiet, he will be allowed to play football and make millions.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    I guess the other issue is we need that video evidence in our sad society for the true shock value having pictures and police reports just isn't enough for some. If there had been a video of this it probably would have made that ugly Rice vid look like a John Hughes flick.
    America is filled with a bunch of sheltered people. Some people have no idea how horrfic domestic violence can look.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Never trolled your threads, brother. Certainly not personally. Always been a t-wiz supporter.

Cowboys are no more a disgrace than the Eagles. They just have a lot more championships.
    I could link and quote it but if it was just a misunderstanding then so be it. Always liked you and really not interested in any animosity.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good thing is Hardy can be a scapegoat for Dallas to keep the heat off off this horrendous losing streak which I think is the much larger issue here. What these savages do in their off time is irrelevant to me personally.

First 12