James J Kutz
    James J Kutz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Freeman is having a great season... He can be overrated, but he is doing the job Well!!

Did not lost the ball once and already have 8 TD`s.

Peterson is a great RB, but IMO, is far from his best shape!!

DeMarco Murray is likely the most disappointing this season.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Willysmagic View Post
    What has Peterson done to be on this list ? Gurley is going to be a beast but he is far from the top. If you didn't put Bell on top then you don't know much about the RB position. Most complete back I've seen in a long time. It's Bell and then everyone else.
    I guess you haven't been watching football for a long time then. Bell a better running back than adrian peterson. lol. wow. doesn't get much funnier than that. to say bell is even better than jamaal charles is a ludacris statement.

Goat Milk

To say any RB is the league is better than Adrian Peterson (a 1st ballot hall of famer that is just now entering his prime) is the dumbest thing anyone can say.... Some of these guys don't watch football at all. Have fun with your 4 week assessment. Bell hasn't done anything in this league to even be considered a top 3 RB. Get back to me when he's in the discussion for not just best rb in the league, but BEST RB OF ALL TIME.

AND PETERSON WILL ARGUABLY GO DOWN AS THE BEST RB OF ALL TIME. So shut your mouths and witness history bro.

Children. So dumb.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Goat Milk said that Adrian Peterson is just entering his prime now. Mind you, Peterson is 30 years old.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

When at his best, McCoy is 3rd behind bell and ap

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    running backs are diamond doesn't.
    oh I caught it..

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Shit that makes no sense:

Peterson beats the fukk out of his kid and is a fukking deadbeat dad but people still worship him

Vick held dog fights a fukking millennium ago and people still think is the worst human being on the planet
    Agreed. I feel the same for Ray Rice, they just made an example out of him and kicked him out of the league.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    When at his best, McCoy is 3rd behind bell and ap
    Yea maybe 3 years ago.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Yea maybe 3 years ago.
    That's why I said at his best haha.. Haven't seen it in awhile.. Only flashes

jets2580
    jets2580's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

I am not saying he's top 3 but I am surprised that no one has mentioned Matt Forte. Guy is consistently putting 1500 yards from scrimmage a year on a horrible team. I guess he does not get the recognition he deserves since his team is a joke.
    Last edited by jets2580; 10-13-15 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    To say any RB is the league is better than Adrian Peterson (a 1st ballot hall of famer that is just now entering his prime) is the dumbest thing anyone can say.... Some of these guys don't watch football at all. Have fun with your 4 week assessment. Bell hasn't done anything in this league to even be considered a top 3 RB. Get back to me when he's in the discussion for not just best rb in the league, but BEST RB OF ALL TIME.

AND PETERSON WILL ARGUABLY GO DOWN AS THE BEST RB OF ALL TIME. So shut your mouths and witness history bro.

Children. So dumb.
    Your laughable. AP is 30 years old you dumb ass. He can't even hold a candle to Bell. Don't take my word for it listen to what other coaches are saying. They know more then both of us. Your a joke and your AV tells me all I need to know about you. Learn the game micro brain.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Willysmagic View Post
    Your laughable. AP is 30 years old you dumb ass. He can't even hold a candle to Bell. Don't take my word for it listen to what other coaches are saying. They know more then both of us. Your a joke and your AV tells me all I need to know about you. Learn the game micro brain.
    You have an avatar of a dog. I have an avatar of the greatest rap lyricist of all time. Now I don't have to make a fool out of you, because you've already done that yourself. Look at my screen name, and look at yours. WillysMagic? You're a genius. Truly. I'll give you a few days to think about what mine means.

Sit on the sidelines rookie. You joined here in '15. Some respect.
    Last edited by Goat Milk; 10-13-15 at 10:09 PM.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Goat Milk said that Adrian Peterson is just entering his prime now. Mind you, Peterson is 30 years old.
    I believe this year will be the best year of his career, and next year will be one of the best too. Peterson will lead the league in rushing this year. He'll have close to 2000. Watch. So yeah, I do believe that these next 3 years are APs prime. You'll see bro. Adrian Peterson is not a regular star running back like a Laveon Bell or a Charles or a Marshal Faulk.

There is something different about AP than the rest of those guys. That's why I think he'll go down as the best in history.

t-wizzle

I believe this year will be the best year of his career, and next year will be one of the best too. Peterson will lead the league in rushing this year. He'll have close to 2000. Watch. So yeah, I do believe that these next 3 years are APs prime. You'll see bro. Adrian Peterson is not a regular star running back like a Laveon Bell or a Charles or a Marshal Faulk.

There is something different about AP than the rest of those guys. That's why I think he'll go down as the best in history.
    He'll still run for 1300 or so but 2000 is a pipe dream.

He's arguably the best pure runner ever but the clock is ticking.

Willysmagic
    Willysmagic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

You have an avatar of a dog. I have an avatar of the greatest rap lyricist of all time. Now I don't have to make a fool out of you, because you've already done that yourself. Look at my screen name, and look at yours. WillysMagic? You're a genius. Truly. I'll give you a few days to think about what mine means.

Sit on the sidelines rookie. You joined here in '15. Some respect.
    Greatest rapper of all time, lmao enough said .

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Top 3 RB that are currently in the league:
    Peterson
    Charles
    Bell

Top 3 RB as of Week 5:
    Freeman
    Forte
    Bell