kufan11
    kufan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Molinas thumb doesn't feel good its got a booboo, so the poor wittle baby is sitting out the playoffs

MoeSedway
    MoeSedway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1987

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    As a fellow Met fan Moe, let me ask you this...why hasn't Conforto been in the starting lineup yet? I was stunned when Collins went with Cuddyer in game 1, and it almost cost us dearly.
    One of my biggest pet peeves with Collins has been his stubbornness with regards to Conforto and left-handed pitching; Conforto hasn't started against a lefty since his debut. His minor league #s against LHP aren't too bad, albeit he never played above AA down there. The plan for 2016 is to ditch the platoon and let him loose against lefties, but I still would have liked to see him get some more ABs this year.

The Conforto/Cuddy combo gives us a decent bit of flexibility off the bench. I doubt we see Cuddy anywhere near the OF again this postseason; he can spell Duda at 1B if necessary.

mth61
    Just call me O.C !!!
    mth61's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5594

Quote Originally Posted by MoeSedway View Post
    One of my biggest pet peeves with Collins has been his stubbornness with regards to Conforto and left-handed pitching; Conforto hasn't started against a lefty since his debut. His minor league #s against LHP aren't too bad, albeit he never played above AA down there. The plan for 2016 is to ditch the platoon and let him loose against lefties, but I still would have liked to see him get some more ABs this year.

The Conforto/Cuddy combo gives us a decent bit of flexibility off the bench. I doubt we see Cuddy anywhere near the OF again this postseason; he can spell Duda at 1B if necessary.
    Please no Cuddy in the OF... he's a complete liability

leannnvegas
    leannnvegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Love what the cards are doin so far for me,,like I said love lackey so hopefully he goes long thru this game,,, I don't care about the Cubs in this "spot" even tho they won me a lot of money late in the season,,, just loved the cards for some reason

dontlike Kershaw ,,had the mets but left the game alone,, (had them on the ticket and just took em off , F IT )

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

If we can make it to the world series and play in an AL park, I can see Cuddy as a DH maybe vs. someone like Dallas Keuchel.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Just wanted to drop in say congrats on amazing mlb season LT! Think one impressive aspect some haven't recognized is while you are sticking with a formula goes with your system taking plays extra value over your line. I've still noticed at times you pick and choose and been very good at knowing when to stay away using your gut.

MoeSedway

If we can make it to the world series and play in an AL park, I can see Cuddy as a DH maybe vs. someone like Dallas Keuchel.
    Agreed; I can't see him doing anything but pinch-hitting the rest of this series and in the NLCS, assuming we move on.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post

But if you're confident Cubs win, why not take the money then??
    Have we met?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

As a fellow Met fan Moe, let me ask you this...why hasn't Conforto been in the starting lineup yet? I was stunned when Collins went with Cuddyer in game 1, and it almost cost us dearly.
    Conforto started Game 2 vs. Greinke (and homered). Cuddyer starts vs. lefties. Straight platoon.

MoeSedway

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Conforto started Game 2 vs. Greinke (and homered). Cuddyer starts vs. lefties. Straight platoon.
    Cuddy did, until his Game 1 debacle. Lagares gets the nod again in CF this time around.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Have we met?
    Haha, the line did move down before the game started, perhaps you found some value? Meh maybe not.

secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

a bit late, but what does your model have for dodgers vs mets O/U?

First 12