Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

Decent chance NFL moves Eagles/Skins game this weekend

Approaching hurricane seems to have East coast in its sights

Advantage Philly

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

please explain why that advantage philly? both teams have to rely heavily on their run games to be successful regardless of weather. philly's is far more finesse and their qb is a straight up pussy who will prob fumble 4 times at the idea of rain.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys are seriously pounding Bradford. Look he still is better than 15 other qb's in the league, he had some decent games in ST Louis.

I think including myself, people have been a little too harsh on him. It is a new system afterall and is going to take a few weeks to get it rolling but he will be alright.

He is prone to injury and is not a guy that I want personally on my team, however once he gets some time in Chips system he could very well end up having a decent year.

Chip's coaching may not translate in the NFL and that is something that is irrelevant to Bradford. It reminds me a little of RG3 where it worked the first year or two and then once people got a look at it up close they figured out how to beat it.

It's why I have to tip my cap to Cameron fig Newton. He altered his game after his rookie season, even though bumpy at times and not as natural looking... he can at least do enough to have some longevity in the league. (combined with poor nfc south and a good defense of course)

Offtopic can Jerry Richardson read this thread and stop cake blocking the Rams move to LA. It is tradition and history period. Fans sucked in the 80's we get it, St Louis can always start their own history with a new franchise later. Thanks

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

FYI, bets normally cancelled if Venue changes.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Here I am...da da da
    Rock you like a hurricane..da da da

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Sounds like it'd be moved to week 8

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    You guys are seriously pounding Bradford. Look he still is better than 15 other qb's in the league, he had some decent games in ST Louis.

I think including myself, people have been a little too harsh on him. It is a new system afterall and is going to take a few weeks to get it rolling but he will be alright.

He is prone to injury and is not a guy that I want personally on my team, however once he gets some time in Chips system he could very well end up having a decent year.

Chip's coaching may not translate in the NFL and that is something that is irrelevant to Bradford. It reminds me a little of RG3 where it worked the first year or two and then once people got a look at it up close they figured out how to beat it.

It's why I have to tip my cap to Cameron fig Newton. He altered his game after his rookie season, even though bumpy at times and not as natural looking... he can at least do enough to have some longevity in the league. (combined with poor nfc south and a good defense of course)

Offtopic can Jerry Richardson read this thread and stop cake blocking the Rams move to LA. It is tradition and history period. Fans sucked in the 80's we get it, St Louis can always start their own history with a new franchise later. Thanks
    you can have them far as I'm concerned, I think it a joke any city pays for stadiums so that billionaires can make more money. The idea of paying taxes so lambs garbage asses can charge more for tix is beyond stupid to me, unfortunately it ain't up to me or they done been gone

far as bradford goes he a cross eyed loser who cashed in cause he played in a spread offense that happened to have superior talent all over the field in college. I cringed when lambs drafted him and laughed historically when chip traded for him. For years I heard moron apologist say he sucked cause he had no help in stl, now I guess there be a new excuse when fact is still the same, you can't be a NFL qb at a high level when you can't even see straight .

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

2d cannot argue there at all, fair points sir. I have no ill will towards St Louis, I just prefer a traditional approach when it comes to bringing a squad to LA again. The way I've read the reports on this is that they believe the fans in Cali will have no issue with San Diego/Oakland moving to LA which sounds odd to say the least. It feels like if they moved Dallas Cowboys to Houston....pretty gross imho.

You have nailed Bradford down, again cannot argue there. I followed him a bit while I was working overseas when he was at Oklahoma and I wasn't all that impressed. Regardless of how Foles plays out St Louis...much like in baseball tends to make intelligent decisions.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Phila easy