jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

By the end of the year 90% do not make money

It's all you need to know

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Im 50 wins...30 losses on the year. The only way you make money in college football is to spread your bets out and bet the same, flat amount. Any given week im at 30 college bets and maybe 2 nfl bets. My bets are small--$20 a pop. Some of you guys betting 100 or 250 or 500 a game are insane!! I dont sweat some of the upsets that are going to happen but over the season i make money. Right now im up a whopping $300 on the season but it will continue to grow and im good with that. My 22 spread bets are already placed and ill make my over/under bets tomorrow (8 of them). Then sit back and relax. I wont make another bet until sunday morning. Youve got to be disciplined.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    Im 50 wins...30 losses on the year. The only way you make money in college football is to spread your bets out and bet the same, flat amount. Any given week im at 30 college bets and maybe 2 nfl bets. My bets are small--$20 a pop. Some of you guys betting 100 or 250 or 500 a game are insane!! I dont sweat some of the upsets that are going to happen but over the season i make money. Right now im up a whopping $300 on the season but it will continue to grow and im good with that. My 22 spread bets are already placed and ill make my over/under bets tomorrow (8 of them). Then sit back and relax. I wont make another bet until sunday morning. Youve got to be disciplined.
    is this big bear alt?

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

My survivor league got busted

All 7 of us left lost. Sad times! Baltimore, Colts?

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Quote Originally Posted by dect6.0 View Post
    i'd be willing to bet that no one is +$ with a minimum of 25 picks in college or nfl.

post up with proof if you are
    I have exactly 25 bets through three weeks of NCAAF and NFL, and I am 15-10. I don't know what you mean by post up, they are spread through 3 different sites.

If anyone is betting teasers this early in the season you clearly don't understand what gives a teaser its value. For those people, I would recommend completely stopping with teasers until you study more.

dsmithatx
    dsmithatx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by dect6.0 View Post
    lots of "winning" going on here, yet no one seems to be backing it up with posted proof. we are on a forum where people post non stop throughout the day. so why aren't you guys posting up your plays?

finally, someone with posted plays who is winning
    You can check this forum for my week 3 thoughts and possible plays I'm thinking about. I copy/pasted my last 7 wins in a row from 5 dimes.

First 12