Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Lion and Vikings Over 43.5 Easiest Total of the Week

This line is way too low. Lions D banged up with no Levy, our best defender and a tackling machine. Tulloch is out of shape from missing last year and Ngata is a little banged up. Adrian Peterson should do work. Bridewater should play well too. Also like the Lions to dominate through the air and Abdullah should get in the mix with Calvin, Tate, and Ebron. Each team scores a minimum of 3 tds. Stafford leads us to victory in the end.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

100% agree, looking ahead I had this figured at 48 all day

Goo luck on it

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Lions allowed a lot of points in week 1. Vikings figure to run with ap and kill clock.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Go to espn, look up score from lions @ vikings from last season, check back in.

Few player changes but majority of the same matchups.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

pay your debts you fukkin scumbag

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

This could end up 9-6 Lions.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I don't trust to Minnesota quarterback he is really not that good and cannot move the ball down field

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

AP will be used more and have a field day. Vikings by 10+

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Don't trust a black qb

pinchegringo
    Update your status
    pinchegringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4605

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    AP will be used more and have a field day. Vikings by 10+
    Lions by 10+

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Don't trust a black qb
    This. It has nothing to do with racism! Certain ethnicity's are good at certain sports/positions, it really is as simple as that. Certain countries are great at certain sports, it is just the way it is.

But this year I have to put my faith is Tyrod Taylor, as a bills fan, which is tough, but may god give him strength and allow him to truly become Vick 2.0

pinchegringo
    Update your status
    pinchegringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4605

certain countries are better at certain sports because that is what they have grown up playing.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Lions are my team as well, but they suck. Minny wins.

jjgold

we haven't seen of Bridgewater to really assess this guy I still don't trust him

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16699

Lions/Colts Teaser of the week

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    This. It has nothing to do with racism! Certain ethnicity's are good at certain sports/positions, it really is as simple as that. Certain countries are great at certain sports, it is just the way it is.

But this year I have to put my faith is Tyrod Taylor, as a bills fan, which is tough, but may god give him strength and allow him to truly become Vick 2.0

You want your qb to run a dog fighting ring?

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by actiondan View Post
    Lions/Colts Teaser of the week
    Good luck with that no Hilton terrible D no run game vs great D strong run game I will pass might kill a lot of parlays this wk. Wouldnt be surprised Jets win that game

jjgold

Bridgewater is not a natural quarterback and just seems to not look right throwing the ball

Typical

Inaccurate
    Good athlete

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

The underdog wins most of the time between these two divisional rivals. Take the Lions spread.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Vikings have won like last 15 of 17 vs Lions at home boys. 2 of those losses coming in the last 4 home games. Detroit has won 3 of last 4 overall vs Vikings..Lions in a must win game here take it over an over-rated Vikings team in a low scoring game...

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by adila1401 View Post
    Vikings have won like last 15 of 17 vs Lions at home boys. 2 of those losses coming in the last 4 home games. Detroit has won 3 of last 4 overall vs Vikings..Lions in a must win game here take it over an over-rated Vikings team in a low scoring game...

Um Detroit shut them out 17-3 in Minny last year without Calvin and Reggie.

Original poster is correct, this game goes over 43.5

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

goatie on this over in addition to a bad tout (who will remain unnamed) that i hear on local radio every friday...

seems like a fade. i'm not interested in playing this shitty game regardless.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    goatie on this over in addition to a bad tout (who will remain unnamed) that i hear on local radio every friday...

seems like a fade. i'm not interested in playing this shitty game regardless.
    i have no clue how anyone could be confident in a explosive offensive game here? wasnt this gm a total shit fest last season? im just going off memory and could be wrong but i thought this was a fg fest on one side and the other not scoring much.. ill always respect a zimmer defense and lions d banged up or not no slouches. rushing the ball gonna be the way both teams make their money along with teddy b never take a chance complete a bunch of 4 yard passes ass. obviously it doesnt have to be a shootout as 43.5 kinda low these days but hell 23-20 almost feels like the high side to me..

im with you tho, i think this one of the tougher games on the whole slate. i tried the whole believing in det thing last week, that looked great till i woke up from my nap (lol). really didnt understand the minny love last week but i do think they gonna be a solid squad. really hard to say here, my only real thought here is in a week 2 after everyone clubbed the books week 1 is that minny prob the play based off them being favs and the foul taste they left in most mouths monday night.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-20-15 at 02:19 AM.

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Vikings O-Line was very average against the 49ers and allowed some easy sacks. I know Detroit don't have Suh anymore but at least Stafford can convert his first downs and find his receivers.
    Very concerning first game for the Vikings even though they are now at home.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Black View Post
    Vikings O-Line was very average against the 49ers and allowed some easy sacks. I know Detroit don't have Suh anymore but at least Stafford can convert his first downs and find his receivers.
    Very concerning first game for the Vikings even though they are now at home.
    yea i dont disagree with any of that but that kinda the point in the nfl, especially this early. you really have to be cautious about taking away too much from week 1. especially when you consider minny was playing at a historically tough place to win in primetime and against a team that been shit on all off season that still has plenty left on the defensive side. sf controlled that gm with the ground attack, that simply not lions mo and you cant expect that here. teddy be still completed most his passes, id assume they adjust and get him to actually look past the sticks which will allow ap more chances to run if they convert some 3rd downs. like i said i think this a really tough gm and i really dont want any part of it. just as a wek 2 rule of mine it would be minny or nothing based of the line and public perception of both teams after one week. however i think pass is better, especially when you consider how scary lions upcoming schedule is, they really need this win and i did project them better than minny so nothing for me.

only reason i even chimed in is cause i really dont understand ppl thinking this a slam dunk over.zimmer teams rarely get torched over the top for big plays. last year they played 2 games where neither broke 30 and they only managed 20 in minny. minny gonna run and throw short passes which burns clock, on other side they will make lions earn their scores. honestly under makes far more sense than over here.

Jeff_Black
    Jeff_Black's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5068

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    yea i dont disagree with any of that but that kinda the point in the nfl, especially this early. you really have to be cautious about taking away too much from week 1. especially when you consider minny was playing at a historically tough place to win in primetime and against a team that been shit on all off season that still has plenty left on the defensive side.
    Yeah without a doubt, I did learn the hard way last year that teams like Oakland will suck early on and there's not much that suggest that will change this year, much like Jacksonville. Other teams are capable of bouncing back. But myself like these sort of closer lined games...and especially division games I can't really see myself pulling the trigger.

only reason i even chimed in is cause i really dont understand ppl thinking this a slam dunk over.zimmer teams rarely get torched over the top for big plays. last year they played 2 games where neither broke 30 and they only managed 20 in minny. minny gonna run and throw short passes which burns clock, on other side they will make lions earn their scores. honestly under makes far more sense than over here.
    Yeah I am normally reserved for overs and unders early myself but I think there are better games to choose from.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

The Lions look like shit again. The offense can't move the ball at all.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    The Lions look like shit again. The offense can't move the ball at all.
    Well I guess if they lose today time to release QB

Cannot win with him

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

The over may hit just because of the Vikings. This Lions defense is lost out there.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by pinchegringo View Post
    Lions by 10+
    lol

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Tough luck, gm. Get it next time!