Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15781

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBagels View Post
    I don't understand SBR's stance on funding methods. You can post about deposit options without getting warnings from mods but if you mention a withdrawal method you may get an infraction (even though most who do are not for whatever reason?).

Posters/admins say not to mention withdrawal methods because they may no longer become viable if some federal agent may be browsing SBR but it makes no sense if you think about it. Most books have withdrawal methods listed in their banking pages and even if some authority boogeyman was gathering information wouldn't he just open a free account and ask live chat anyway?

My guess is that there are no Mods around. Shocked if this thread is up tomorrow and if it is it will be edited big time.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    I deposit with CC and withdrawal DCFA
    at 5Dimes. Are these options not available to all?
    except for the fact that 5dimes doesn't accept M*C, only V*I*S*A

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

How much is the fee for the Paypal card?

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Going to attempt to buy into Bitcoin. Pray for me. [as a last resort]

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    I think it is free

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

No it is $4.95

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

4.95 fee

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Whatever you do. Don't ask 5dimes live chat for help with these. They will get impatient and ban you from depositing using epay. Tony from 5dimes is a fckin pri.ck. done with this site.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by dalogester View Post
    Whatever you do. Don't ask 5dimes live chat for help with these. They will get impatient and ban you from depositing using epay. Tony from 5dimes is a fckin pri.ck. done with this site.
    They do "seem" to suck. Tony?
    I thought they were the "big" for USA players?
    Something is in the air? We bettor's cannot give our money fast enough. Few, or no one seems to have a clear deposit method, and they expect you to be patient?
    * And I get hard thinking how we get charged on deps, then lose our a**'s so often. I simply love that sensemaker.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    They do "seem" to suck. Tony?
    I thought they were the "big" for USA players?
    Something is in the air? We bettor's cannot give our money fast enough. Few, or no one seems to have a clear deposit method, and they expect you to be patient?
    * And I get hard thinking how we get charged on deps, then lose our a**'s so often. I simply love that sensemaker.
    Calm down Abe. We don't even know what was said in the conversation. While conversations can be frustrating until you get the right rep. who can assist with 5dimes, I doubt they banned someone for legitimately asking for help.

How many times we we hear something like this only to find out the customer was calling the rep. some less than pleasant names.
    Two sides to every story Abe.

ABEHONEST

That's why I used the word: "seems". See? I rarely condemn anything [or one] without total knowledge of the subject.
    Calm down.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post

Still a pain in the ass and a waste of time. I tried buying one at two different locations and was told the "system" was down. Assholes.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post

Still a pain in the ass and a waste of time. I tried buying one at two different locations and was told the "system" was down. Assholes.
    I might not deposit at all. Too much of a hassle to give my money away.

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

No I can 100% confirm I never called any rep any name. I simply logged on probably 6-8 times throughout the day to do research, asked questions, and to try and expidite the deposit. Funny, I finally got theirs emails this morning at like 5 a.m.. Guess they must not have gotten mine until them. They absolutely were not patient with me. I tried everything to deposit had to go to 5 stores just to find the right "PayPal my cash" cards and they claim I didn't attach the receipts. Seems that something was wrong with their email at the time. They just got tired of me asking to use a c card or find another deposit method. I had them close my account. Only way I could deposit after they banned me from cc and epay was to use **... So much work for nothing

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Or request the free PayPal debit card and hit the atm or spend as a debit card
    What is this, request DC from PP? Some people on here are saying it's not free at all. Whether you withdraw from ATM or transfer to your bank account, I'm sure it will trigger the same e-mail from PP threatening to close your account: Not a viable option, if you're transferring funds...

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

This is the only way to deposit.

Buy in $500 cards.
    Money in account quickly and they cover fees. Any questions?
    its like $3.95 for the card no ?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

It's officially over for me. I went to a PayPal CashCard "retailer" and asked if they had ANY PayPal CashCards? This was at a MAPCO. They looked at me as if I were that "UFO GUY". WTF are you talking about? I'll look to see if we have any. I just left and called it a day. NO need in driving all over town and getting that response at every place. See ya 5Dimes. The 15 year run is over.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    It's officially over for me. I went to a PayPal CashCard "retailer" and asked if they had ANY PayPal CashCards? This was at a MAPCO. They looked at me as if I were that "UFO GUY". WTF are you talking about? I'll look to see if we have any. I just left and called it a day. NO need in driving all over town and getting that response at every place. See ya 5Dimes. The 15 year run is over.
    well, I've already posted this several times but to no avail...go to Heritage or Bookmaker/Betdsi....validate and verify your M*C or V*I*SA just once and then you are good to go until the card expires!...deposit anywhere, anytime, anyplace with no hassle, no fuss, no jumping through hoops!...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    well, I've already posted this several times but to no avail...go to Heritage or Bookmaker/Betdsi....validate and verify your M*C or V*I*SA just once and then you are good to go until the card expires!...deposit anywhere, anytime, anyplace with no hassle, no fuss, no jumping through hoops!...
    How do those books validate your card? I already have balances at each of those books, but I didn't deposit using a card.

Da Manster!

How do those books validate your card? I already have balances at each of those books, but I didn't deposit using a card.
    just go through the steps and process on the deposit options...it's easy and self-explanatory....

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

just go through the steps and process on the deposit options...it's easy and self-explanatory....
    Which card are you referring about validating? PayPay Cash card or debit/***********?

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5032

Thanks for the info. I always put a little through 5dimes during football season. Took me less than 15 minutes to join Heritage, deposit $500, and bet two games at reduced juice. I clicked through SBR, so they get their cut.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Housemoney View Post
    Thanks for the info. I always put a little through 5dimes during football season. Took me less than 15 minutes to join Heritage, deposit $500, and bet two games at reduced juice. I clicked through SBR, so they get their cut.
    SBR doesn't push books as much as they used to since the BetIsland fiasco. I joined a number of books through SBR over the years, but Bet Island put everybody on Red Alert.

Da Manster!

Which card are you referring about validating? PayPay Cash card or debit/***********?
    your regular everyday debit and/or C*C......that was the whole point....you don't need any Paypal cash card or other bullshit like that!...

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Housemoney View Post
    you're welcome!...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Can I validate the card without making a deposit?

Da Manster!

Can I validate the card without making a deposit?
    yes, but that would kind of defeat the purpose...the whole idea is you can make a deposit from the comforts of your home anytime you want to and not have to rely on second, and third parties and having to get control numbers, etc...this really comes in handy on the weekends if you lose on Saturday night and want to deposit or re-up for the sunday NFL games...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

yes, but that would kind of defeat the purpose...the whole idea is you can make a deposit from the comforts of your home anytime you want to and not have to rely on second, and third parties and having to get control numbers, etc...this really comes in handy on the weekends if you lose on Saturday night and want to deposit or re-up for the sunday NFL games...
    I already deposited to each of those books and I didn't use a card. So that information won't help me. I could not validate the card WITHOUT a deposit. Thanks. I may try it next year. I'm not going to fight too hard to give 5Dimes money this year. All good things eventually come to an end. This year its the annual deposit to 5Dimes
    Last edited by seaborneq; 09-03-15 at 06:42 PM.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

amazon is best way to go

the card has no fee

i said give me $200 and handed $220

the lady handed $20 back like i was a fukkin psycho

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Used a PayPay My CashCard for a deposit at 5dimes. Easy as taking candy from a baby. Not a hassle at all. Would use again. Even the cashcard fee is refunded.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

All 5d does is hold the code you give them, pay another player with it. That's how they "process your deposit". Genius

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

That really is smart on their part. I will be trying this next time I deposit.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    That really is smart on their part. I will be trying this next time I deposit.
    It is very smart.
    Basically when you make your deposit, if I'm in que to receive a payout, they will give me your cash card number. I confirm it worked, they put the funds from my account in your account.
    That's why they say only 500 even on either side, to keep it easy

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I just hope Paypal doesn't ruin it for everyone.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

All 5d does is hold the code you give them, pay another player with it. That's how they "process your deposit". Genius
    Don't all books pay winners with new deposits. Just a Ponzi scheme that is deemed illegal by the government before Bernie Madoff can take everything

First 123 Last