htown1
    htown1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Noah Syndergaard is 0-5 on the road for the Mets

letdown spot for the Mets after the huge come from behind win last night with Wright coming back. Also the Mets bullpen put in alot of work in yesterdays game and the bullpen won't put up a 0 like they did last night after Degrom struggled. I expect this game to be alot closer than these odds suggest. Phillies nearing +200 at home definitely worth a decent size play as it is a great value.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

People need to stop with the let down mess, THERE ARE NO LET DOWNS for teams that are in a true pennant race. Especially a team like NY who's hungry as hell for that first NL East title in some time (this coming from a Braves fan).

They may very well lose tonight, but a let down spot isn't even remotely close as to why.

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    People need to stop with the let down mess, THERE ARE NO LET DOWNS for teams that are in a true pennant race. Especially a team like NY who's hungry as hell for that first NL East title in some time (this coming from a Braves fan).

They may very well lose tonight, but a let down spot isn't even remotely close as to why.
    +1 agreed.

Might the Phillies win? Yeah, that's what -200 means - that Mets win 2 out of 3 times... Phillies win 33% of the time, that's a pretty high amount. I'll still take my chance with Mets tonight though. Go Noah.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Man.. They're giving everybody a win on their team and I know nothing about baseball.. Duh

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

2 Mets batters to the plate, 2 runs