ive got nothing to say

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

with this weeks performance , next weeks video will be with Dax

Vreston
    Vreston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6451

I submitted my plays for this week and when I logged on last night to see where I stood in the leaderboard I saw that it said that I needed 5 more plays for this week! I was really pissed. I placed my plays on Saturday, all NFL plays. I actually had to place them twice. The first time it didn't register them, so I placed them again and everything seemed OK. I also mentioned this in the comments section under the leaderboards yesterday when I saw it.
    SBR answered and said that they had asked their developers to check my account to see if there were any database events Saturday that could explain irregularities in my pick submissions. I hope they find it because I had another decent week. I would've gone 3-1-1 losing the Titans and getting a push on the Bears.
    This is a major setback. I fell from 7th to 13th.

Thankfully someone (The Kraken) replied that the same had happened to him on Thursday. I thank him for that because it's good to know that it has also happened to someone else.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by Vreston View Post
    I submitted my plays for this week and when I logged on last night to see where I stood in the leaderboard I saw that it said that I needed 5 more plays for this week! I was really pissed. I placed my plays on Saturday, all NFL plays. I actually had to place them twice. The first time it didn't register them, so I placed them again and everything seemed OK. I also mentioned this in the comments section under the leaderboards yesterday when I saw it.
    SBR answered and said that they had asked their developers to check my account to see if there were any database events Saturday that could explain irregularities in my pick submissions. I hope they find it because I had another decent week. I would've gone 3-1-1 losing the Titans and getting a push on the Bears.
    This is a major setback. I fell from 7th to 13th.

Thankfully someone (The Kraken) replied that the same had happened to him on Thursday. I thank him for that because it's good to know that it has also happened to someone else.
    Update by SBR:
    Thanks Vreston, our developers need to know the approximate time you entered the picks Saturday please. Also, what were all five plays?

Hi Vreston,

We will update as soon as our head developer has finished analyzing the DB for irregularities with your account and Saturday's performance. Prior to your report and The Kraken's comment (who made five replacement picks after noticing they had not gone through) this is not a situation that has been reported. We do know of a few instances where players had the line change and did not re-submit to confirm their picks after being prompted, and thought they had gone through.
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 10-19-15 at 05:35 PM. Reason: added reply

Vreston

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Update by SBR:
    Thanks Vreston, our developers need to know the approximate time you entered the picks Saturday please. Also, what were all five plays?

Hi Vreston,

We will update as soon as our head developer has finished analyzing the DB for irregularities with your account and Saturday's performance. Prior to your report and The Kraken's comment (who made five replacement picks after noticing they had not gone through) this is not a situation that has been reported. We do know of a few instances where players had the line change and did not re-submit to confirm their picks after being prompted, and thought they had gone through.
    Hi and thanks for trying to sort this out.

I sent you all the information you asked for in an answer to the PM you sent me.

The time was somewhere around 8pm my time so around 1pm Eastern time USA.
    My plays were on Minnesota, Carolina and Cincinnati. My loss was on the Titans and I pushed on the Bears.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Hi and thanks for trying to sort this out.

I sent you all the information you asked for in an answer to the PM you sent me.

The time was somewhere around 8pm my time so around 1pm Eastern time USA.
    My plays were on Minnesota, Carolina and Cincinnati. My loss was on the Titans and I pushed on the Bears.
    We have thoroughly investigated the performance of the SBR Contests website Saturday (beyond just before and after the time-frame you indicated you attempted placing your picks), and have researched each of the five picks you indicated you placed, and searched all users who have recorded picks on those five games. There is no trace of these plays being entered on your handle. It is possible that a line may have changed and you could have missed a prompt to confirm that you still wish to accept the picks. We apologize for this confusion, but cannot credit you with picks that were not placed in the same manner as all other pickers who recorded plays normally for the week. We have went ahead and issued you a 398 point free play however, which you would have received with a score-line of 3-1-1.

Vreston

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    We have thoroughly investigated the performance of the SBR Contests website Saturday (beyond just before and after the time-frame you indicated you attempted placing your picks), and have researched each of the five picks you indicated you placed, and searched all users who have recorded picks on those five games. There is no trace of these plays being entered on your handle. It is possible that a line may have changed and you could have missed a prompt to confirm that you still wish to accept the picks. We apologize for this confusion, but cannot credit you with picks that were not placed in the same manner as all other pickers who recorded plays normally for the week. We have went ahead and issued you a 398 point free play however, which you would have received with a score-line of 3-1-1.
    If you can't find the plays, then you can't. What else can I say? Thanks for trying to find them though.
    I am convinced I made the plays and I've been thinking about it all day, but I can't figure out what happened. I didn't log back in until it was too late because it never crossed my mind there would be a problem.
    I only hope I can get back up there in the leaderboard and that this setback doesn't affect me too much. It's pretty tight up there.
    Thanks for the free play points. I have to start using those sometime.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Guys, talk to me about NitrogenSports...

I didn't mean to post this here.

Carry on.

The Coach's Desk
    Bet with the house!!
    The Coach's Desk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2286

Great contest, thanks really enjoyed it👍🏻

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Fun Contest TYTYTY

Vreston

Hi and Happy New Year to everyone!

I don't know if I'm missing something, but I tried to make picks for week 17 of the NFL Beat the Prick contest and it's showing me that the contest is over and has final results. Isn't week 17 included?
    What's up with that? When was the last time we could post picks? I had no idea!

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Hi and Happy New Year to everyone!

I don't know if I'm missing something, but I tried to make picks for week 17 of the NFL Beat the Prick contest and it's showing me that the contest is over and has final results. Isn't week 17 included?
    What's up with that? When was the last time we could post picks? I had no idea!
    The rules tell you right up front that the contest goes for 16 weeks. Didn't you see the final money winners posted on the main page, and the thread containing the winners?

Vreston

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    The rules tell you right up front that the contest goes for 16 weeks. Didn't you see the final money winners posted on the main page, and the thread containing the winners?
    Yeah I saw the final winners. I didn't remember reading that it lasted for the first 16 weeks. Thanks.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

getting close to August!

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    getting close to August!

You know your months.

darkghost
    darkghost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10547

Ready for football to start

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Thanks SBR for a great contest. Any tweaks this year?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

contest was announced Aug 1.

Make it tradition!

First ... 11121314