louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Twitter touts

I'm well aware of all the bigger name touts. Touts who've been around awhile, ones with videos, websites, etc.
    But I was totally unaware of ALL the Touts on Twitter. They just post how good their made up record is, and have a link to a PayPal to send them money for picks.
    I started following some just see how they do, or actually how they post.
    All do same thing, as soon as whatever game they are pretending to be on is over, they post "Another Winner! blah blah".
    I don't notice ANY even posting what games they're on after the game starts.
    I have yet to see a losing day posted by Any of them. Everyday its the same thing. " Another 4-0 day", or 4-1, sometimes 4-2. I don't think I've seen even a 4-3 or 3-2, and sure as zhit ain't seen a 2-3, 1-3, or 2-4.
    Some even state stuff like "On a 25-5-1 Free play run". Yet I never see a free play tweeted.

Has anyone else tried following any twitter touts for the heck of it? Just out of curiosity reasons like me.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everyone that picks games lose

100% proven

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I don't use twitter, ever.

JohnnyD4916
    JohnnyD4916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

Follow a lot of touts on twitter don't know how legit any of them are. But if you ask them they are all the greatest. Some even have the same people tweet them praises every day but it's probably them doing it under made up
    accounts

jjgold

They are not touts

It's all scams

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Many guys selling winners out on twitterverse. Not a scam

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Any authorized touts out there?

TwoWays

Jj give us the name of some sbr certified touts, pal

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD4916 View Post
    Follow a lot of touts on twitter don't know how legit any of them are. But if you ask them they are all the greatest. Some even have the same people tweet them praises every day but it's probably them doing it under made up
    accounts
    I don't even notice anyone giving praise, as in, favoring a tweet after a tout posts.
    It is just amazing how many are on Twitter. And as soon you follow one, Twitter is like, Oh, you might like this this this.It like a neverending list.

jjgold

lol

No tout is legit

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Maybe I should sell my coin flips on Twitter. I have a Clairvoyant coin, how much should I charge per pick? I hear that's the key to success.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

JohnnyD4916
    JohnnyD4916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    I don't even notice anyone giving praise, as in, favoring a tweet after a tout posts.
    It is just amazing how many are on Twitter. And as soon you follow one, Twitter is like, Oh, you might like this this this.It like a neverending list.
    Yes tweeting them everyday praising them and re tweeting all of the tweets. They are all trying to sell but I'm not buying it.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Guy reg'ed in 07 and wants to follow touts on twitter, you can't make this shit up

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They are not touts

It's all scams
    Coach my Platinum customers are raking it in this year

jjgold

Tout business is dead other than old schoolers hooked in with big time web sites

louisvillekid
    slummin it

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Guy reg'ed in 07 and wants to follow touts on twitter, you can't make this shit up
    AND your point is?!! Oh look emoji's ❤��������������

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Tout business is dead other than old schoolers hooked in with big time web sites
    jj did you hear about that dad who figured out that one weird trick to win over 70% of his bets? that guy is killing it
    Points Awarded:

TwoWays gave gauchojake 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: James Marques, and El Nino

TwoWays

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    jj did you hear about that dad who figured out that one weird trick to win over 70% of his bets? that guy is killing it
    In the same vein, there is this one just discovered fruit that will keep u wrinkle free.

jjgold

Who even looks at Twitter?

That has become a bunch of bs too even on sports end

lupe
    lupe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Steve Stevens wins!!!documented and you only have to give him 50% of your winnings

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Who even looks at Twitter?

That has become a bunch of bs too even on sports end
    Barstool sports is magic JJ. Fade those guys. Check my thread.

jjgold

Nothing is magic

Doughy you lost your construction business and your talking about magic

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Have you seen the TV show Money Talks ?

Tell that to Steve Stevens and Perelli

TwoWays

All the best betting tips are given out via twitter

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Have you seen the TV show Money Talks ?

Tell that to Steve Stevens and Perelli
    sbr is SLIPPING in the summer.

does jj fukking know pirelli...he posted a video where he talked to pirelli for like a half hour!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Agree all these guys even on birdie full of shit! Won't say his name but recently subscribed and sent a couple bucks to a birdy tout hitting at insane rate around 80%! Sure enough like "magic" soon as I sign up he's a 50/50 capper playing nothing but overs like a true "sharp" is known for and mostly small faves on sides. These clowns all have side accounts or friends touting them and thanking them for the winnings but all full of shit!

Note I've noticed a pattern with scumbags all have like 5 people hyping them up and talking about winnings even after a 1-2 day where they laid a decent amount of juice. Yet there followers always want to hype them for that 1 win lol. It's usually a hot chick with the dumb standard "omg thanks for the winnings" look at how I blew $ on a shopping spree for another useless purse. Yeah cause dumbass chicks who dont know shit about about sports and too dumb to know how to balance a bankroll or water right can be so successful in this biz following your dumbass blind.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I will say "Never again" on social media touts after signing up with 2 my whole life...and 1 actually seemed fairly sharp and picked with caution like a true pro should. But still if you go this route I say with exteme warning do it short term. That was my agreement with last guy I signed up with and after talking on phone said sure I like what I'm hearing but only sign up for 1 month and we go from there. Sure enough his picks were 50/50 at best and some I really didn't like or couldn't get.

Last part of what I said is the worst no doubt. If you truly know sports and follow this shit there is no worse feeling than getting 2/3 picks one day you are paying for from a pseudo expert probably less skilled then you and when seeing the picks you get a lump a lump in your throat that spells out LOSERS!! Pretty much a fair summation of whole tout gm!
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 07-12-15 at 08:32 PM.

Ra77er

Thanks for the post RP, sorry you got scammed though.

Twitter wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for paying for picks.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

No worries I knew better going in so wouldn't call it a "scam" on my end anyhow. Went into it with caution only laid a couple hundo not end of world for me. But yeah notice to others the guys hitting at 60%+ even if you've done some homework as I had...or so I thought can be full of shit. Just a warning to others there is no "easy" out in this gm or quick path to riches. Just play your own, go with the gut, and keep plays minimal. Action "junkies" playing a good chunk of board daily or guys who lay juice too often are losers. Keep it simple stupid

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Honestly what's truly sad is if I relied solely on my own instincts and saavy I probably would be hitting around 60%. Instead I mix my own take with others far to often and fade my own gut/knowledge ending in more of a 50/50 result like most.

Granted I'm "older" I suppose and wise but still find myself drowning in this rut. Still young in the biz tho so to speak about 6 years. And past couple been better with less action daily. Never been a heavy juice guy which helps I lay maybe -150 tops on RARE occasions. But still way I figure it a true pro in this if self disciplined enough could make 10/15 bets maybe a month and make a good killing. That's the anchor and enemy tho truly is self discipline and reeling it in. Sure many others can relate sadly.

Ra77er

I try my best not to knock someones hard work in handicapping and I can understand why they want to make money doing something they love but that kind of effort is lost because of all the scammers. I'm sure you get some line whisperers with a accuscore account or some guy giving don best moves out and that's what is hard to distinguish for most of us non pros.

TLR

I would imagine 98% are a sham, for the legit ones I'm sorry mates.
    Points Awarded:

R.P. McMurphy gave Ra77er 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Eh end of day it's a hustle like everything in this world. No hate toward a hustler just toward myself if anything. I'm too smart and have the power to reel it in very sharp. Just need to do it baby! Bol to you Ra77er ur a good dude

jjgold

I am still laughing at this thread

Omg the rookies here are amazing

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

twitter touts... more like twitter twats.

12 Last