badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

I'm interested in beat up pussy pics. Google!!!

kog1108
    kog1108's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

rousey pretty sexy don't know why she gets called ugly. she would be an animal in bed and that there adds points.

badgerguy
    badgerguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

^^^ this guy gets it. Half you fools saying they are both ugly can't bag a chick nearly as good looking as them. You're all liars!

Yuri7999
    Yuri7999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Sexier or dirtier?

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Solo is pretty tore up and ragged out downstairs, looks a lot like this but darker

If you're gonna "go for it", you gotta aim for that chicken eye and hope for the best.
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave Roadtrip635 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Hope Solo's nude pics came out and her pussy was traumatizing.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I LOVE this comparison because both women are NAUGHTY BAD GIRLS. However, I don't think Ronda is really as bad as Hope in real life. Even though Ronda comes off as the toughest girl in the world, there is an innocence to her. Hope Solo is ****** up in the head and that's a turn off. I'd rather be with Ronda. Ronda isn't a knockout, but still cute in a weird way and she says what she thinks. Easy choice.

Ronda

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

^^Rhona's leak picks could be just as nasty as Hope's.. I picture a flat barrel chested girl with almost no ass and a potentially smelly twat...

Rhonda is more of a nightmare because of the mean look on her face to go along with her bad attitude.. That chick would be a nightmare to date.. You would have to be on your best behavior and you certainly could not be the alpha male in that relationship.. Better be a yes man going into that wash......

There is hope with Hope as long as she keeps her panties on... She does have the better bod... You also won't get man handled or arm barred if you get out line either but you may pick up an STD case...

I pick Hope if I had to make the hard choice.. Send her right to the plastic surgeon to reconstruct and stitch up that open gash between her legs..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-03-15 at 03:29 PM.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jibby yes we can rebuild her. Body is tip top shape, we just need to get a betpoints donation going to get her the best vagina reconstruction in the world.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Jibby yes we can rebuild her. Body is tip top shape, we just need to get a betpoints donation going to get her the best vagina reconstruction in the world.
    Need more then bet points to pull off that reconstruction miracle.. She'll need top secret bionic bush implantation to salvage that mess.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-03-15 at 05:13 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave JIBBBY 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri7999 View Post
    Sexier or dirtier?
    solo on both counts......

i'd let her grind those "fajita flaps" on my face, in the words of Kanye, "ALL DAY, ALL DAY!!!!!!!!"

Roadtrip635

Gotta go with Ronda she's kinda hot and seems likable, just don't piss her off or you're fukked, Hope is just white trash crazy

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hard to argue this evidence presented..... Ronda case closed.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

OMG the Hope Solo pics! Geez can you imagine what the odometer reading on her vagina is? I mean you could fit a champagne bottle in there, easy! From the looks of it, her butt has quite a few miles on it too. Who was she sending those pics to? And all that hair on her ass! Do you think that German player who had the penalty kick was psyched out thinking of those pics while she waited? I bet if she took a soccer ball to her crotch from a penalty kick it would stick to her hole.
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave klemopixx 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

Roadtrip635

Hope looks very mannish all dressed up, a little too much like Caitlyn/Bruce Jenner for my taste. She's got that tranny look going....

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    OMG the Hope Solo pics! Geez can you imagine what the odometer reading on her vagina is? I mean you could fit a champagne bottle in there, easy! From the looks of it, her butt has quite a few miles on it too. Who was she sending those pics to? And all that hair on her ass! Do you think that German player who had the penalty kick was psyched out thinking of those pics while she waited? I bet if she took a soccer ball to her crotch from a penalty kick it would stick to her hole.
    Could you imagine??? That German chick was probably scared that Hope's vagina was going to create a type of vortex and suck in the soccer ball along with every player on the field. She saved 21 lives that day.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Roadtrip635

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

I've seen a lot worse than hope solo's vagina and ass...and I don't mind a little bit of hair...truth be told, you could do a lot worse than rousey or solo...and it goes without saying......ps...here is the link if anyone missed it...hope solo's leaked selfie nude shots
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 01-10-17 at 04:04 PM. Reason: removed link

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Omg help me

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

I've been drinking for the past 4 hours.

I would fukk either of them.

Alcohol

Probably would do it sober also.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I've been drinking for the past 4 hours.

I would fukk either of them.

Alcohol

Probably would do it sober also.
    you goddamn right you would!..I would...and so would every male on this forum!..

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    you goddamn right you would!..I would...and so would every male on this forum!..
    Yep most of the forum deep in the closet. Getting to bang ladies looking like dudes would be most of this forums dream.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Alex Morgan but she does need a boob job after soccer days are over

First 123