brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    The same party that made rally attendees sign loyalty oaths.
    not the same party;

that started the KKK,

that raised the confederate flag for a state that a Republican later took down,

that concocted a new form of enslavement called "welfare,"

that ignored every piece of data that said not to expand welfare but do anyways because they need votes and don't care about poor people,

that realized sheep were picking up that they are being enslaved so worked on changing name to "transitional living fund,"

that lied to the nation and Reagan by not protecting the border as they promised(lol, get the joke now right?),

that partnered with La Raza to change the demographics of this country so they could get more votes,

that concocted a ponzi scheme that is an assault on the middle/lower class called "global warming" so their cost of living increases,

when ousted about said ponzhi scheme, they relied on the qualities of sheep so simply changed ponzi scheme name to "climate change,"

that hired a crazy person, who appears to be forming a cult as he describes in his book ECOSCIENCE, as senior advisor to science and tech,

that hid clintons emails but more importantly hid said crazy persons^ email's who wrote a book about forcing abortion and stealing babies,

that lied to the country by saying they will decrease DEA raids on decriminalized states but, in fact, spend more than bush jr in half the time,

speaking of spending more than bush in half time, how about spending more than multiple presidents combined to hurt the country,

that refuses to acknowledge radical Islam,

that is responsible for the creation of ISIS,

that concocted a ponzi scheme that is an assault on middle class/small business and called it "free" so sheep like you would only hear that word,

that lied to the nation and snuck in after midnight to pass said ponzi scheme which again is just an assault on middle class/small business,

that 100% supports our country's rights... right up until they disagree then it is their way or you're an evil republican,

that backed, by far, the most childish, selfish negotiator to ever sit in the White House based on words by Dems, Repubs and private business.

so many more I could add but 5mins is enough time

nothing is more comical than when a democrat sheep says they understand both parties are bad, they are just going with the "lesser of two evils." Where is rkelly by the way? lol

They have a word for those kind of people; ignorant.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Oops, just heard we grew at 3.7% last quarter.

Not one month of negative job growth.

Unemployment rate very low.

Dow Jones at their levels highest ever. (How much money have you made these 6 years?) Million's of 401k's in the black.

Initiated and implemented healthcare for all. Millions now insured.

After more than 50 years, we have relations with Cuba.

Initiated and completed an Iran nuclear deal.

Kept Bush's time line to end Iraq war. Iraqis wanted zero troops left behind. THEY allowed IS in their country.

Allowing amnesty for millions of illegals to document, so we know how many.

Allowing gays to marry and have the same benefits as hetero's.

Making us attractive for companies who went offshore to come back.

He's still running a deficit, but the lowest since Clinton.

There's a word for your kind...pessimists.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Oops, just heard we grew at 3.7% last quarter.

Not one month of negative job growth. salaries still dismal as is full time work moron

Unemployment rate very low. lol pinnacle of stupid and you're on top

Dow Jones at their levels highest ever. (How much money have you made these 6 years?) Million's of 401k's in the black. you're an idiot

Initiated and implemented healthcare for all. Millions now insured. you're an idiot

After more than 50 years, we have relations with Cuba. you're an idiot

Initiated and completed an Iran nuclear deal. you're an idiot

Kept Bush's time line to end Iraq war. Iraqis wanted zero troops left behind. THEY allowed IS in their country. you're an idiot

Allowing amnesty for millions of illegals to document, so we know how many. you're an idiot

Allowing gays to marry and have the same benefits as hetero's. you're an idiot

Making us attractive for companies who went offshore to come back. lol, you're an idiot

He's still running a deficit, but the lowest since Clinton. you're an idiot

There's a word for your kind...pessimists.
    likewise, it is sheep.

easier to call you an idiot than to actually correct you like I usually do. We both know your ego will ignore the facts which is why you said the majority of stuff in your post in the first place lol... You're too dumb to even realize it is the most amusing part about you.

And don't give me that name calling bs, calling you an idiot is not name calling. It is simply using the English language correctly.
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-27-15 at 09:20 AM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11891012_884540734914633_530541492732798 0879_n.jpg?oh=1656ca05408acbd249f9cd2955 805b75&oe=56671C48[/IMG]

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    another crybaby Cuban talking about crossing the border.. When they cross the ocean and weep at the feet of other people

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    another crybaby Cuban talking about crossing the border.. When they cross the ocean and weep at the feet of other people

that is difference between her and your kind; gratitude. She made it to this country legally and now she can accomplish any dream she wishes which is why, like any real American, she is protective of her country. Which is the opposite of you and your kind, you think you're bring your country with you. You'll be mistaken eventually.

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11900081_10153003248080658_7275497831406 36007_n.jpg?oh=56e428018cba2a86e69d115b7 db13a8d&oe=563BA88C[/IMG]

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    that is difference between her and your kind; gratitude. She made it to this country legally and now she can accomplish any dream she wishes which is why, like any real American, she is protective of her country. Which is the opposite of you and your kind, you think you're bring your country with you. You'll be mistaken eventually.
    I didn't cross the border.. The border crossed me inbred... Now run along and cry just like those pussy Cubans....

brooks85

I didn't cross the border.. The border crossed me inbred... Now run along and cry just like those pussy Cubans....
    history disagrees sheepy

and I won't be crying when the time comes to kick your kind out, promise you that

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

history disagrees sheepy

and I won't be crying when the time comes to kick your kind out, promise you that
    kick us out?? I'm in Old Mexico..

And maybe it'll be the other way around inbred pussy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

rkelly110

likewise, it is sheep.

easier to call you an idiot than to actually correct you like I usually do. We both know your ego will ignore the facts which is why you said the majority of stuff in your post in the first place lol... You're too dumb to even realize it is the most amusing part about you.

And don't give me that name calling bs, calling you an idiot is not name calling. It is simply using the English language correctly.
    Owned AGAIN! You are sooo easy, son.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Is there no room for a moderate in the contemporary American political landscape?

Judging by the way Trump and Sanders are polling, no, it would appear not.

brooks85

more deference...

brooks85

double

brooks85

it won't

and you lost old mexico stupid, wouldn't stand a chance again either

no one is worried about out strategizing hispanics.. lets be honest here

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This guy keeps gaining steam it is not even funny eventually he will be the heavy favorite to win the national election

DwightShrute

mixed your meds again?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Where can you get trump signs ?

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

JJ you gonna get a trump stamp?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Trump wants to raise taxes on the rich. From an interview with Bloomberg yesterday:

"I would say that the hedge fund people make a lot of money and they pay very little tax. I'm about the middle class. I want the middle class to be thriving again. We're losing our middle-class. ...*I would let people that are making hundreds of millions of dollars a year pay some tax, because right now they're paying very little tax, and I think it's outrageous. I want to lower taxes for the middle class."

Asked if he was proposing to raise taxes on himself, Trump replied: "That's right. That's right. I'm okay with it, ready, willing. And you've seen my statements. I mean I do very well. I don't mind paying some tax. The middle class is getting clobbered in this country. The middle class built this country, not the hedge fund guys. But I know people in hedge funds, they pay almost nothing, and it's ridiculous, okay?"

How do you like them apples, GOP? This is fukkin great!!

DwightShrute

Donald Trump Once Saved A Woman’s Farm From Foreclosure

“The only way I can explain it was God touched his heart.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczyn...ure#.yuyjX11yG

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Trump wants to raise taxes on the rich. From an interview with Bloomberg yesterday:

"I would say that the hedge fund people make a lot of money and they pay very little tax. I'm about the middle class. I want the middle class to be thriving again. We're losing our middle-class. ...*I would let people that are making hundreds of millions of dollars a year pay some tax, because right now they're paying very little tax, and I think it's outrageous. I want to lower taxes for the middle class."

Asked if he was proposing to raise taxes on himself, Trump replied: "That's right. That's right. I'm okay with it, ready, willing. And you've seen my statements. I mean I do very well. I don't mind paying some tax. The middle class is getting clobbered in this country. The middle class built this country, not the hedge fund guys. But I know people in hedge funds, they pay almost nothing, and it's ridiculous, okay?"

How do you like them apples, GOP? This is fukkin great!!
    He inserted both feet in his mouth this time. He's toast.

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11916105_10153514259007808_9464050316453 28728_n.png?oh=3f4c11558157188189dfc762f 6f9c709&oe=566C379D[/IMG]

DwightShrute

lol, he's your perfect candidate if he was running for the dems. Look at your posts for the last 7 years.

grease lightnin
    &

No, I don't think so. Average middle class republicans don't really care about taxes on the rich and income inequality has even been acknowledged by other republicans as a problem, but we know this is nothing more than lip service.

This could really change things. Fukk his life could be in danger.

rkelly110

I meant he's toast because of the rich. They won't tolerate a blowhard coming for their money.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i still find it so hard to comprehend that the same shit bags who have fought for billionaires rights instead of their very own while we have for years told these same shitbags what jackasses they are, are now backing a guy who say's that he wants the rich to pay their fair share of taxes. Honestly these delusional scumbags are so unreachable and have killed the country for years with their stupid votes, that this would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. The last fifty years this making the rich pay their fair share was called "class warfare" To these blinded dopes. Now it is okay since another billionaire FINALLY SAID It isn't fair, while the middle class is getting clobbered. YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS FUKIN SHIT UP.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

wonder what this idiot dwight thinks about trumps tax-raising aspirations?

we all know that droolers position on taxing the rich.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    wonder what this idiot dwight thinks about trumps tax-raising aspirations?

we all know that droolers position on taxing the rich.
    only idiot is you obviously. I have always said the rich wouldn't mind paying more if the government can show they will spend your money responsibly. Morons like you you think that throwing piles of money at the problem will solve anything. Never has never will if you have a spending problem. I don't expect your feeble little mind to understand common sense.
    Attached Images  

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i still find it so hard to comprehend that the same shit bags who have fought for billionaires rights instead of their very own while we have for years told these same shitbags what jackasses they are, are now backing a guy who say's that he wants the rich to pay their fair share of taxes. Honestly these delusional scumbags are so unreachable and have killed the country for years with their stupid votes, that this would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. The last fifty years this making the rich pay their fair share was called "class warfare" To these blinded dopes. Now it is okay since another billionaire FINALLY SAID It isn't fair, while the middle class is getting clobbered. YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS FUKIN SHIT UP.
    Was essentially about to type the same thing until I read your post and no need to now. Its sad people are like this, they put their trust in men, a party, they betray their own heart. Its not about the truth with these kind of people, its just about having something to cling to, to call their own, like a sports team, from then on whomever their aligned to can do no wrong regardless if its the very same thing they denounced on the opposing side. I could give paragraphs on the pathology of this type person, but Ive found these are an unrepentant bunch also so it'd make no difference.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Was essentially about to type the same thing until I read your post and no need to now. Its sad people are like this, they put their trust in men, a party, they betray their own heart. Its not about the truth with these kind of people, its just about having something to cling to, to call their own, like a sports team, from then on whomever their aligned to can do no wrong regardless if its the very same thing they denounced on the opposing side. I could give paragraphs on the pathology of this type person, but Ive found these are an unrepentant bunch also so it'd make no difference.
    90% of Fox viewership is 70 years old and above. These are the people voting them in. They are brainwashed.
    I know, my parents watch that shit. They never used to talk the way they do now after watching that shit.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    only idiot is you obviously. I have always said the rich wouldn't mind paying more if the government can show they will spend your money responsibly. Morons like you you think that throwing piles of money at the problem will solve anything. Never has never will if you have a spending problem. I don't expect your feeble little mind to understand common sense.
    Here's some commonsense that I've said before. Think of the govt as being you. Your employer is us. Your employer
    pays you. You spend the money how you see fit. Now, if your employer sees how you spend your money, should he
    stop paying you, because you clearly don't know how to handle money? No.

If people would get off the mentality that the money we give the govt is still ours, we would be in a better place.

That's why voting is so important. We vote people in who manage the money we give them. If they screw up,
    we vote them out.

brooks85

Here's some commonsense that I've said before. Think of the govt as being you. Your employer is us. Your employer
    pays you. You spend the money how you see fit. Now, if your employer sees how you spend your money, should he
    stop paying you, because you clearly don't know how to handle money? No.

If people would get off the mentality that the money we give the govt is still ours, we would be in a better place.

That's why voting is so important. We vote people in who manage the money we give them. If they screw up,
    we vote them out.

you just can't stop proving how stupid you are. I can thankfully say, proved through thousands of years of philosophy before us, you are wrong and always will be.

You are the proudest sheep ever, truly. Could probably even sheer you.

grease lightnin
    &

90% of Fox viewership is 70 years old and above. These are the people voting them in. They are brainwashed.
    I know, my parents watch that shit. They never used to talk the way they do now after watching that shit.
    This really is a phenomenon. Roger Ailes has done a number on them.

First ... 38394041424344 ... Last