khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    i'm 99% sure he's dead serious.
    He is serious, but Trump is not. If Trump actually won he would shit his pants. He's a total lost puppy.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    he's doesn't just do things associated with one particular party. He could run for the dems actually. That makes him appealing. He's given money to McCain also but isn't afraid to say what a failure he has been to veterans.

I love his attacks on people. Most of us think it and say it on forums like this but Trump has the balls to say it in public. How can you not respect that?

You ain't gonna find a perfect candidate. I know you guys will continue with hair and bankruptcy comments and whatever else will catch your fancy.

Trump's a leader. That's what America is so desperately lacking. You know I have been saying that for years. He will make America great again. I hope enough Americans are smart enough to vote him in.
    No meme that says all that?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Pubs trying hard to make sure Hill doesn't win Trumpet has a chance.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

That's what Trump is doing. Blowing up our skirts with hot air.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post

khicks26

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    you already posted one stupid video about trump and now another, we get it.. you're a sheep. You have made that VERY clear, take a break for a while; Muldoon has it covered.
    Last edited by brooks85; 07-29-15 at 07:27 AM.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    you already posted one stupid video about trump and now another, we get it.. you're a sheep. You have made that VERY clear, take a break for a while; Muldoon has it covered.

You do know this will just make me post more right?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    You do know this will just make me post more right?
    oh ok, I see. Well, in that case...

keep blaming corporations for everything

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    oh ok, I see. Well, in that case...

keep blaming corporations for everything
    Please provide the corporations you own stock in & I will blame them & you specifically.

DwightShrute

Donald J. Trump
    I truly LOVE all of the millions of people who are sticking with me despite so many media lies. There is a great SILENT MAJORITY looming!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I Love Trump

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Good article here by Nate Silver on Trump's place in the polls (and how he's the Nickelback of Republican candidates).

I almost forgot about Herman Cain. Didn't he poll at 20% at this point in 2012? And Michele Bachman and Newt.

Conclusion is basically that he can't grow beyond the ~ 20% and once the field winnows he will be lapped. He's got the 20% asshole vote (my name), but he's already got all of them. How is he going to add any more? He's nobody's second choice. If you're an asshole, he's got your vote already. If not, he's never getting it. His only chance I guess is if everyone stays in for as long as possible and 20% wins primaries all the way through.

I think it's either Walker or Bush that gets the honor of losing to Hillary.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/d...op-candidates/

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Donald J. Trump
    I truly LOVE all of the millions of people who are sticking with me despite so many media lies. There is a great SILENT MAJORITY looming!
    In what world is a supposed 20% of Republican voters a majority? He's bad at math too.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Good article here by Nate Silver on Trump's place in the polls (and how he's the Nickelback of Republican candidates).

I almost forgot about Herman Cain. Didn't he poll at 20% at this point in 2012? And Michele Bachman and Newt.

Conclusion is basically that he can't grow beyond the ~ 20% and once the field winnows he will be lapped. He's got the 20% asshole vote (my name), but he's already got all of them. How is he going to add any more? He's nobody's second choice. If you're an asshole, he's got your vote already. If not, he's never getting it. His only chance I guess is if everyone stays in for as long as possible and 20% wins primaries all the way through.

I think it's either Walker or Bush that gets the honor of losing to Hillary.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/d...op-candidates/
    Ain't that the truth.

Seriously, Trump is bashing ALL comers. He's saying shit that people relate to. Most Repubs are sick of their
    own party. They won't openly admit it, but if they are a Donnie fan, that tells me they are sick of their party.
    They are also sick of Obama and his shit.

Even Boner is getting attacked by his own caucus. They want him out because of giving Obama everything
    he wants. That's a bad thing, because moderate Repubs are being drawn to the hard right.

I like some of his stuff, like no trade deals and keeping our jobs here. He's like Obama at the beginning,
    throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks and run with it.

Hillary should pack it in, she's absolutely horrible this time around. Bernie is kicking ass, he has the know how
    to get things done.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Ain't that the truth.

Seriously, Trump is bashing ALL comers. He's saying shit that people relate to. Most Repubs are sick of their
    own party. They won't openly admit it, but if they are a Donnie fan, that tells me they are sick of their party.
    They are also sick of Obama and his shit.

Even Boner is getting attacked by his own caucus. They want him out because of giving Obama everything
    he wants. That's a bad thing, because moderate Repubs are being drawn to the hard right.

I like some of his stuff, like no trade deals and keeping our jobs here. He's like Obama at the beginning,
    throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks and run with it.

Hillary should pack it in, she's absolutely horrible this time around. Bernie is kicking ass, he has the know how
    to get things done.
    Now you're giving your bias. Hillary is practically a lock. Bernie is not a serious contender, he's just pushing her left.

And Trump gets 20% because there are 20% that are desperate to vote for the biggest penetrating asshole. And he has 100% of that vote. But he has no room to move up. He's not going to get defectors from other candidates.

His biggest benefit to the other Republicans is that next to him they look less like the assholes they actually are. So in a weird way I think he serves them a purpose. They can bash him to look like less of an asshole in comparison.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

So trump is a racist and and a rapist hmmm...how much longer is he going to keep up this nonsense presidential run?

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

And 100% of people voting for Hillary are zombies just like Obama 2008, the bitch isn't even human and you would vote for her? Bernie Sanders at least has beliefs I'll give him that and he stands by it. Hillary looks at the polls and see's the majority of people are on this side of the issue so I have to be also, give me a fuckin break. Hillary is not getting the nomination, my feeling is biden or Kerry.

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    So trump is a racist and and a rapist hmmm...how much longer is he going to keep up this nonsense presidential run?
    I see you got the mindless mantra down, good job.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    I see you got the mindless mantra down, good job.
    Thanks but is it mindless mantra or facts? did I make these things up or did they really happen? Are you going to cry when he bows out?

KingJD31

look at the stupid face when asked about iran. "I didnt get poll results back yet from the focus group "
    Now you're giving your bias. Hillary is practically a lock. Bernie is not a serious contender, he's just pushing her left.

And Trump gets 20% because there are 20% that are desperate to vote for the biggest penetrating asshole. And he has 100% of that vote. But he has no room to move up. He's not going to get defectors from other candidates.

His biggest benefit to the other Republicans is that next to him they look less like the assholes they actually are. So in a weird way I think he serves them a purpose. They can bash him to look like less of an asshole in comparison.

KingJD31

trumps ex wife jist said he didnt rape her and he would be a good president. Is that mindless mantra or did i jist make that up
    Thanks but is it mindless mantra or facts? did I make these things up or did they really happen? Are you going to cry when he bows out?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

trumps ex wife jist said he didnt rape her and he would be a good president. Is that mindless mantra or did i jist make that up
    Under oath she described what he did. The label isn't important. Trump is a disgusting human being. Of course she's going to say nice things about him. That's probably part of her contract.

teaserpleaser

Speaking of mindless if you believe that shit ....what would you expect her to do?" No I'm here to confirm that donald raped me as he runs for president he or his people haven't contacted me about voicing my opinion or asked me to change my stance lol ."...gtfoh you are retarded.

KingJD31

lollll yeah because nobody ever smears the ex in a divorce, you don't really think for yourself do you buddy. Stick with the racist shtick you're good at that

teaserpleaser

lollll yeah because nobody ever smears the ex in a divorce, you don't really think for yourself do you buddy. Stick with the racist shtick you're good at that
    A trump voter thinking for himself that's rich...I'll leave the racism up to trump and his backers ....excuses are like assholes but the fact remains does it really matter why or when they came out? Im sure to you they do because u have the blinders on but carry on I can't really attack you I don't even know who you are as far as sbr posters sorry or maybe that's a good thing.

KingJD31

Under oath she described what he did. The label isn't important. Trump is a disgusting human being. Of course she's going to say nice things about him. That's probably part of her contract.
    I wouldn't say he's disgusting I understand he comes off as an asshole, I like him on immigration but other issues idk about. Like foreign policy him and carson I don't think I'd trust but I wouldn't trust Hillary or Bernie either.

DwightShrute

ya right. Everyone (except you it seems) knows that things get ugly during divorce cases. Things get said in the heat of battle. She clearly stated it wasn't true. Knowing that and still claiming it as fact makes you what? Dishonest comes to mind.

KingJD31

lol not voting for trump, i like him but not as president. President should be flawless, that being said running a billion follar company sure seems more accomplished over being a community organizer doesnt it. Teaser, yoh seem like a good guy you reallu do. Its the fact that you dont have a brain has me worried. Have you ever thought about making an appointment to for a head mri?
    A trump voter thinking for himself that's rich...I'll leave the racism up to trump and his backers ....excuses are like assholes but the fact remains does it really matter why or when they came out? Im sure to you they do because u have the blinders on but carry on I can't really attack you I don't even know who you are as far as sbr posters sorry or maybe that's a good thing.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

There still water in this cooler?

Dwight, gimme some pics...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

new poll today
    he's beating bush in florida.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DanScavin...906368/photo/1

DwightShrute

Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-29-15 at 03:09 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Donald Trump continues to soar to the top spot in surveys of 2016 Republican presidential
    contenders — this time beating former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush by six percentage points in his home state.

The billionaire businessman leads Bush 26 percent to 20 percent among Sunshine State
    Republicans in the latest survey of eight candidates by The St. Petersburg Times.
    The results were released on Wednesday.

The survey of 1,902 adults was conducted July 18-28, with a margin of error of 2 percent.

Here is how the other candidates fared:

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, 12 percent.
    Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, 10 percent.
    Retired pediatric neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson, 5 percent.
    Texas Sen. Ted Cruz and Ohio Gov. John Kasich, 4 percent each.
    Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, 3 percent.

First ... 23242526272829 ... Last