kellmellus50
    kellmellus50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

When winning ,do books cut you down to $50.00 a bet?

i figure to start at $50.00 a bet so books don't cut me down , is this safe from books or are they going to get rid of me for winning? and how much time do i have before they do something against me?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

No big books will cut you off. Unless you bet steam for a lot of money. Play at a big book like bookmaker. You can bet thousands and won't get cut off

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by kellmellus50 View Post
    i figure to start at $50.00 a bet so books don't cut me down , is this safe from books or are they going to get rid of me for winning? and how much time do i have before they do something against me?

you can hit 65% and they will still laugh at you for $50 a game...your not making anything betting that small

kellmellus50

These are the books i like are any of them bad? that i should stay away from? i was going to bet all 6 at 50.00 ea day 7 days a week total cost $300.00 day

bookmaker
    bet dsi
    heritage
    bet online
    5-dimes
    you wager
    Last edited by kellmellus50; 05-24-15 at 08:48 AM.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by kellmellus50 View Post
    These are the books i like are any of them bad? that i should stay away from? i was going to bet all 6 at 50.00 ea day 7 days a week total cost $300.00 day

bookmaker
    bet dsi
    heritage
    bet online
    5-dimes
    you wager
    I play at all of those books. You won't have any problem with any of them. Watch youwagers calendar bonuses, that is the only one I have a problem with.

kellmellus50

What are calendar bonuses ? i never heard of that?

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

you wouldn't even be a blip on their radar screen unless you win 85%, which you won't of course. it just isn't that easy. they're not scared, worried, or concerned because they know the human mind isn't capable of beating them consistently.

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

Actually it depends on the book and how bad you're beating them. I've been booted betting $50 to $100 a game twice. Like 777 said, some books just hate steam no matter what your wager size is. Who knows if this guy is betting $50 on one game or just one side? In some cases, even larger books might just decide to kick you out rather than add another steam player to their sheet. All the books you mentioned are fine, but I would stick to 5 Dimes.

kellmellus50

i would not bet steam just to stay away from them, i just like 2 to 3 game parlays
    if you bet 1 day early does that show them your not betting steam?
    Last edited by kellmellus50; 05-24-15 at 09:11 AM.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    you wouldn't even be a blip on their radar screen unless you win 85%, which you won't of course. it just isn't that easy. they're not scared, worried, or concerned because they know the human mind isn't capable of beating them consistently.
    YES..thread over

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

This is true. A guy mite really be a good capper at one or two sports. But to run good in all sports all year is very difficult. This includes seperation of playoffs. As they are difficult to wager on.

kellmellus50

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    This is true. A guy mite really be a good capper at one or two sports. But to run good in all sports all year is very difficult. This includes seperation of playoffs. As they are difficult to wager on.
    I do not play or win at NBA-NFL-NHL but i do like MLB,college basketball and college football

unusialsusp5

most of these books are licking their chops to get you on board as a customer. wouldn't be surprised if they are planning to offer you a juicy bonus to get you to sign on with them. they are anxious to find out if you have deep pockets so they can put a straw into your net worth.

kellmellus50

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    most of these books are licking their chops to get you on board as a customer. wouldn't be surprised if they are planning to offer you a juicy bonus to get you to sign on with them. they are anxious to find out if you have deep pockets so they can put a straw into your net worth.
    i signed on as a member of each one of them and they call me day and night to deposit with them, and i tell them i am still paper trailing and i'am not going to start till the fall.

jjgold

Keller act like you have gambled before

What is going on with you??

Nobody wins guy so stop worrying about winning too much

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

The people who actually get cut off are probable one in a million. Most of us are not this good at betting. Don't worry about winning too much. None of us will experience this problem ever.

I know one time I had a hell of a run at 5Dimes. Went from $100 into mid 40ks and they never told me anything. They didn't care.

kellmellus50

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Keller act like you have gambled before

What is going on with you??

Nobody wins guy so stop worrying about winning too much
    I have gambled many times before and lost every time .Now i have studied for many years paper trailing to the point when i can try again.I do not want to lose ever again this time i am going to do it right. i am going to do it at a turtles pace.

unusialsusp5

you say you like MLB. which is going on right now. deposit and bet so you can build you bankroll(s) up for your beloved college football season which i'm sure you've done analysis on all the red shirted freshmen and high school recruits so that you can accurately predict the outcome of this falls games. full time job. good luck.

jjgold

Keller we all think we can win… We have a system that beat the books but I can assure you it never ends well but I do hope you succeed and best of luck to you

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

300 a game Isnt that much honestly You have nothing to worry about

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19297

You have a nice stable of books. I don't think any of them are huge on the bonus offers. There seems to be a correlation between books that offer big bonuses and those that cut limits to make it more difficult to attain the rollover. It can be kind of a bait and switch tactic.

jjgold

Keller always remember paper betting is not even remotely the same as real betting

results never have much value