gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Sorry ronnie, I tried. Start a different thread.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave gauchojake 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Sorry ronnie, I tried. Start a different thread.
    I gave you a point for your effort, bitch

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    I gave you a point for your effort, bitch

Thanks, bitch.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave gauchojake 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    you fukks are funny. i google "look at me i'm an attention whore" and that's the first image that popped up.

now i'm offending all the christians according to the degenerate self-righteous christian nut.

alien bless...
    them Christians have a great god damn deal of respect for that god dam jesus!

you keep playing with them and those good god fearing ppl will show you, killing is wrong cept when it to defend invisible jesus from silly pictures on the internet.

.i think that is in Luke, thou shall kill anyone who insults our jesus on a gambling forum (and the gays). never mind the fact in our defending of him we are basically "spitting in the face" (to steal a quote from one) of his teachings.

oh what a sad world it is when jesus freaks rather stand up for him than let him suffer on the cross as he chose.

vanity is my favorite sin, and is there anything more so than these clowns thinking they so important that jesus needs their defense? religion is funny,

ET be with you..

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

sour crying like his parents wouldn't take him to see Beiber

2daBank

Religious nuts didn't do anything here, if you can't read the thread and see who started this shit, you're just as fukkin stupid as Kahn. I have a feeling you're just as fukkin stupid, so it won't matter.

And for future reference, I'll write how I feel in any fukkin thread I want, whether you disrespectful bitches like it or not.
    you sound as if you really take your lords teachings seriously!

guess i read a different book, probably still all bs tho..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    i thought that religious stuff was supposed to bring ya peace? dude needs a zanex.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys looking for a team of posters to drive this Donnie guy off the forum

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Fukkin idiots don't realize it has nothing to do with religion. You people are exactly what is wrong with society today. You stand for nothing, and knock those who do.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

You don't want to get on my bad side, so fukk off and go play poker for betpoints.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Making fun of mohammad cartoons is SAMe thing. Hypocrisy is real

Vegas39

You don't want to get on my bad side, so fukk off and go play poker for betpoints.

oh no the pussy bible thumpers bad side

2daBank

Fukkin idiots don't realize it has nothing to do with religion. You people are exactly what is wrong with society today. You stand for nothing, and knock those who do.
    last time i checked in the real world you dont get your "stand for something" merit badge by being a whiny little pussy on the net.

we get it, you are soo freaking righteous that you cant help but be offended and obviously your god has called upon you to defend his bastard son from the onslaught of evildoers so of coarse you understandably upset seeing how you failed him by representing him so poorly here today..

whats wrong with society is a lot, dont fool yourself into thinking you actually part of the solution. because why? you doing your part by offering token rants that show how you "stand up" for your beliefs (on the net)?

awesome man! saving the world one post at a time baby #winning
    Last edited by 2daBank; 05-12-15 at 10:43 PM.

Vegas39

heres a tip you are on a public forum and if that easily offended. Go fukkin play in traffic junior

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    last time i checked in the real world you dont get your "stand for something" merit badge by being a whiny little pussy on the net.

we get it, you are soo freaking righteous that you cant help but be offended and obviously your god has called upon you to defend his bastard son from the onslaught of evildoers so of coarse you understandably upset seeing how you failed him by representing him so poorly here today..

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I believe, and I am a better person for it. Anyone who knows me knows what I mean.

Have a good night everyone, go give your kids a hug and a kiss and tell them there's nothing to believe in, I'm sure they'll sleep well.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

heres a tip you are on a public forum and if that easily offended. Go fukkin play in traffic junior
    Public forum with no accountability, so you don't have to worry about disrespecting people because they have no recourse. In real life, I'm sure you guys are just as brave.

Vegas39

Public forum with no accountability, so you don't have to worry about disrespecting people because they have no recourse. In real life, I'm sure you guys are just as brave.
    Try worrying about your own life not what others do..god you are a whiny little bitch

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

I find it interesting that the image is from The Passion of the Christ which I always thought xtians were fond of. I guess you put a few words on an image and it's defcon 5

2daBank

ah, the never ending lie. starts with Santa Claus and ends with you thinking you better than ppl because somehow worshiping figurines is a very noble way to get you through a otherwise miserable existence..

oh wait a second, my mother is a Presbyterian minister. so that means i was told that same garbage you telling your kids. sleep well.

2daBank

pot meet kettle.

tell your kids how daddy killed 3 men today cause they dont believe in his god. im sure they well adjusted..

Vegas39

I find it interesting that the image is from The Passion of the Christ which I always thought xtians were fond of. I guess you put a few words on an image and it's defcon 5
    Or someones off their bi-polar meds and looking for any excuse to cause a commotion

sourtwist
    not a non pro

pot meet kettle.

tell your kids how daddy killed 3 men today cause they dont believe in his god. im sure they well adjusted..
    Seen you around, never thought you'd be so ignorant and irrational.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Or someones off their bi-polar meds and looking for any excuse to cause a commotion
    Nailed it. Getting my script filled tomorrow.

Vegas39

pot meet kettle

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

I'm down with the Sun. He's a dependable god. No bs with him. Every morning he rises and every evening he sets. Never fails.

2daBank

maybe you should try gaining a little perspective before judging everyone that doesnt agree with you. yet again going against the teachings of your lord.

if i was as proud of "believing in something" as you seem to be, i think i would get to know the book better than the ignorant atheist, which clearly you dont.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    I'm down with the Sun. He's a dependable god. No bs with him. Every morning he rises and every evening he sets. Never fails.

She. The sun's a she.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

maybe you should try gaining a little perspective before judging everyone that doesnt agree with you. yet again going against the teachings of your lord.

if i was as proud of "believing in something" as you seem to be, i think i would get to know the book better than the ignorant atheist, which clearly you dont.
    You're still missing the point, which seems that most of you did. I'm also guessing it's international because you can't be stupid enough to think that Kahn 's post was appropriate.

Vegas39

You're still missing the point, which seems that most of you did. I'm also guessing it's international because you can't be stupid enough to think that Kahn 's post was appropriate.
    again a public forum for fukks sake. Want to preach find a church message board. Where people may actually give a fukk

2daBank

you have no point. this is what you saying your point is, "how dare anyone post a picture using my lord and savior as a joke". that would be correct, yes?

nothing is being lost on our end, you sir are the one missing the point.

the point is you think for some reason that you are the defender of jesus, god, and everything good in the world. not sure why you think this to be and really dont care (angel told you or whatever). point is you the one going on a tirade over a fukkin picture. tell yourself that 3x before deciding who the looney tune here.

you cant be stupid enough to think that picture being used in a offensive way to YOU, is any of our business or we care. it was a joke to him much like you would say some of our beliefs (we choose to share or not to share) would be a joke to you. only difference is it wouldnt offend most of us and it shouldnt you, your own damn god would say as much. get it?? while you calling me the ignorant, stupid one.. sleep on it..
    Last edited by 2daBank; 05-12-15 at 11:47 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

jesus fukking christ. this fukker still going with his nonsense?

sourpuss, just pull the trigger already so you can be in heaven with jesus.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

oops almost forgot.

alien bless...

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

She. The sun's a she.
    Debatable but more evidence the Sun is a he.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

What's the play, Donald? This thread is giving me a headache.....

First 123 Last