goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Goof went on a "told you so" rant the night of the Game 5 Spurs win. As if the series was over. Classic SBR.
    These are some of your predictions that went down in flames. I'm thinking youre the goof

Mariota to Philly is inevitable(Right now I see him in Tennessee)
    Clippers in Game 3(27 point loss)
    Wisconsin huge in title game( I think I saw Duke hold up trophies, doesnt the championship team do that?)
    Oh my personal favorite....
    Arizona beats Wisconsin or I leave forever
    Cavs will beat Warriors tonight( Cavs lost by 18)
    Denver under 11.5 wins(just another loss)

Bury your threads and boast like youre the champ on your few right calls when youre so clearly not

goduke

Goof went on a "told you so" rant the night of the Game 5 Spurs win. As if the series was over. Classic SBR.
    I went in and follow through by going to your thread and congratulated you on your pick and saying I was wrong and you had to be a little bit.ch about it. Were you a man when you didnt honor your Arizona thread? Keep being a hypocrite because I will fu.cking bury you from here on out if you want to keep going. Ill blow up every spot you have, and keep track and everything and make you look like a complete imbecile. Next time shut your mouth take my congrats and move on to the next game.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Dude you can call whatever you want, I said you were right but you have many of posts that havent even been close to right. If you want me to blow your whole spot up and watch you with a fine tooth comb showing some of the crap you come up with I can. Or you can shut your mouth
    Oh by all means go ahead.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

These are some of your predictions that went down in flames. I'm thinking youre the goof

Mariota to Philly is inevitable(Right now I see him in Tennessee)

Clippers in Game 3(27 point loss)
    Wisconsin huge in title game( I think I saw Duke hold up trophies, doesnt the championship team do that?)
    Oh my personal favorite....
    Arizona beats Wisconsin or I leave forever
    Cavs will beat Warriors tonight( Cavs lost by 18)
    Denver under 11.5 wins(just another loss)

Bury your threads and boast like youre the champ on your few right calls when youre so clearly not
    Proof in the pudding

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

your floyd mayweather thread was garbage too but I forgot you are the messiah and dont say anything wrong. Keep preaching hypocrite
    It's the way posters say things that earns ire. U spoke in definitive terms that clips v hou is not going to happen. Absolutes. If u said "I don't think u should worry about clips v hou because I don't see it hapoening" then I wouldn't have bothered u.

Oh yea and fukk the spurs and their backers
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave homie1975 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Not sure why you were so high on the spurs
    Have you watched the NBA in the last 10 years? lol, not sure why someone would be high on the spurs???

t-wizzle

This goduke clown needs to be put out to pasture. He's lost the plot.

goduke

This goduke clown needs to be put out to pasture. He's lost the plot.
    You just keep going, trying to slide your comments in. You cant let it go, just got to puff out to make yourself feel good about your capping abilities. Dude all anyone has to do is search your name or "crustyme" and they will see how shi.tty a capper you are. Thats been proven. You got one series right but any other time you blow chunks

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    It's the way posters say things that earns ire. U spoke in definitive terms that clips v hou is not going to happen. Absolutes. If u said "I don't think u should worry about clips v hou because I don't see it hapoening" then I wouldn't have bothered u.

Oh yea and fukk the spurs and their backers
    You've never said anything on here that represents definitive? I doubt it.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Duke relax man

homie1975

You've never said anything on here that represents definitive? I doubt it.
    Cannot think of a time.. I'm too old I know better than to speak in absolutes. U set yourself up to be ravaged

t-wizzle

Cannot think of a time.. I'm too old I know better than to speak in absolutes. U set yourself up to be ravaged

Yup he sure did. Read what he said after Game 5...

Can we put this clippers talk to rest now? They are too stupid to win a big game. This team is so overrated its not even funny. Time to blow them up
    Because Sundays game wasn't important and you could see the spurs treat it as that. They are the masters of playing 6-7 game series. I dismiss it as being non competitive because the handful of plays that you're talking about are the consistent dumb mistakes the clippers make with important games on the line. They aren't mentally strong and don't have the ability with an overrated coach and players that don't know how to win the most important games. I'm just trying to help. Make sure you don't fall for the trap next round against the rockets either because they are basically clippers 2.0
    You can say 90 percent of games end on a bounce, a foul, a mistake, etc but heres the key the spurs keep getting past teams the last couple years and the clippers keep choking so are you saying the spurs are just the luckiest team ever. Come on now. Clutch teams make clutch plays. The clippers are not that. And just so you know i already put my predictions out there so why would i hide. I said the spurs win these two rounds. I'm not hiding from anything. I dont need to post a page long Goat Milk analysis in order to understand the nba. The playoffs are not difficult, its the most predictable league and has been for the past 5+ years. Also if you watch that clippers game they made a ton more mistakes then deandres goaltending play. So you cant say its one play its always more then that. Your prediction is wrong face it. you dont know what youre doing face it. you chose to turn a blind eye to peoples help and continue to use the same betting strategy that youve been using since you started here. you dont adjust and you lose because of it. maybe stop being stubborn and learn and you can actually make some real money.
    Game 4 was not important, strangleholds on a series in the spurs mind didnt matter and to many great teams its overrated. Game 5 was a big game and Game 2 was a big game and game 3. Game 1 didnt mean shit and game 4 didnt matter because win or lose for the spurs they still were fine. The spurs went to 7 last year against dallas, can you honestly tell me their was ever a doubt in that series? you need to get a clue

Not only did he declare the series over after Game 5, but he went on a long rant basically saying "I told you so."

Maybe he should have waited until the series was over.

homie1975

He's a rookie. He'll learn from the mounting losses not too count chickens before they hatch

t-wizzle

He's a rookie. He'll learn from the mounting losses not too count chickens before they hatch

Sure hope so for his sake.

goduke

Yup he sure did. Read what he said after Game 5...

Not only did he declare the series over after Game 5, but he went on a long rant basically saying "I told you so."

Maybe he should have waited until the series was over.
    Alright fu.ckface lets go over my quotes that youre too stupid to read that I did post after game 5.

After game 5 i said they were too stupid to win a big game because they made mistakes over and over again that championship teams dont make. Until their lucky shot in game 7 this is a fact period. They have never done anything and just because they won the first round still doesnt prove theyve done anything

I said the clippers werent mentally strong. Until game 7 they would cry about every foul call. The clippers crowd actually made it worse

Doc Rivers is overrated. He wont a title with a team full of future hall of famers that coached themselves. After that he did nothing

Chris Paul is not a proven winner. This game 7 was his biggest win in his career and its the first fu.cking round

I said the spurs are a clutch team, thats been proven for many years

I said clutch teams make clutch plays. Is that not true moron?

The nba is a predictable league in the past 5 years. Theres always only 1-3 teams that truly have a shot to win.

You have always turned a blind eye to others opinions, critiques, and especially when people call you out for your fictional bets and your fictional tracking

last but not least you dont make money. You've never posted a bet here with any proof and its been shown that your threads have failed miserable a ton of times

So all these things that you highlight you swamp donkey are still true even if the spurs lost game 7. You arent proving anything by highlighting them.

goduke

Rookie based on one prediction I made. haha okay bud you are perfect keep posting that taking mayweather isnt smart. fu.cking hypocrite

goduke

Sure hope so for his sake.
    Will you learn to track the right way? Will you prove doubters wrong for posting a ticket once in the past 4 years? Will you accept a persons congrats instead of pretending to boast over 1 right prediction when in the last month you have 20 threads at least that have done nothing but suck balls

t-wizzle

Will you learn to track the right way? Will you prove doubters wrong for posting a ticket once in the past 4 years? Will you accept a persons congrats instead of pretending to boast over 1 right prediction when in the last month you have 20 threads at least that have done nothing but suck balls

Haha I've posted plenty of tickets. Now you just look like a whiny bitch.

Your best off just walking away from this one. Why make things worse for yourself?

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Duke relax man
    Ill go all day man. I went into twizzles thread congratulated him immediately after the game, said my prediction was wrong and he trys to sneak these little jab shots at me because winning isnt enough for him. He cant act like hes been there before because he hasnt. His threads show that. If he wants to continue to be a little bi.tch then ill continue to blast his whole false bs he likes to post here about being a winning capper. you at least might have had some shi.tty years or bad runs but when I was first here you killed it. Hes never killed it period

goduke

Haha I've posted plenty of tickets. Now you just look like a whiny bitch.

Your best off just walking away from this one. Why make things worse for yourself?
    You have not posted one ticket since ive been here. Not one. I was done with our situation when I congratulated you but you chose to wait a day later and try to sneak some jab shots at me so you could gain some cred in your thread. You can stop and then the problem will be done. Dont stop and Ill continue. I have no problem calling out a fraud

t-wizzle

You have not posted one ticket since ive been here. Not one. I was done with our situation when I congratulated you but you chose to wait a day later and try to sneak some jab shots at me so you could gain some cred in your thread. You can stop and then the problem will be done. Dont stop and Ill continue. I have no problem calling out a fraud

Guess you missed em. I've posted probably a dozen tickets on this site. You can do the work and dig them up. I don't care either way.

goduke

Guess you missed em. I've posted probably a dozen tickets on this site. You can do the work and dig them up. I don't care either way.
    Cant dig up something that isnt real. I have been on this forum since 2010 so it would have to be before that. So 5 years later and I havent seen a ticket?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

doesnt matter its not going to happen

First 12