Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Just lost every dime..... 1490

On Kentucky 1st half, FINAL post, FINAL bet... Had a dollarstodoughnuts moment. Retiring...... Good luck fellas

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Duckles no such thing as a sure win

Kentucky a strange team, sloppy ball a lot

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

reload and fugget abou' it

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

this shit aint for everyone. in fact, its for very few. anyone can be a degen. hardly anyone has the combination of emotional control and intelligence to be a consistent winner

im happy the season is over. booked another winner, but the swings make life rough.

the most fcked thing about this life is that the losses always hurt way more than the wins feel good. i do think its ultimately why i will give up gambling as far as 'big, for my living money'. although im sure around june ill be 'itching for the season to get around'.

if you can't keep it fun, you have to expectation of making money, and bet money you shouldn't, just walk away bro. better to go out on your terms than to go out because you hate it, or worse, got busted out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lilbpack1

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

I remember loosing to Kentucky on a first half bet last year

Just keep your head up

It gets better

Mister X
    Mister X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 653

The sickness you and I both have is powerful.

Be careful with yourself.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    this shit aint for everyone. in fact, its for very few. anyone can be a degen. hardly anyone has the combination of emotional control and intelligence to be a consistent winner

im happy the season is over. booked another winner, but the swings make life rough.

the most fcked thing about this life is that the losses always hurt way more than the wins feel good. i do think its ultimately why i will give up gambling as far as 'big, for my living money'. although im sure around june ill be 'itching for the season to get around'.

if you can't keep it fun, you have to expectation of making money, and bet money you shouldn't, just walk away bro. better to go out on your terms than to go out because you hate it, or worse, got busted out.
    First time you've ever made sense happens to coincide with the first time ive ever agreed with you. Thats what I call progress.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I have control over my gambling.

Its the other things I worry about.

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Okay, good luck bro

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Today was bad day for gamblers

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

anyone loosing in college basketball needs to hang it up..

easiest sports in no particular order . college football, college basketball, nhl, ncaab . If you can't beat these leagues.. you shouldn't be gambling

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

To be good at college basketball you have to watch A LOT of basketball. I used to do that and was good at capping. Problem is, there is a game almost every night. I'd look up and 5 months of my life would be gone. Therefore I hung it up about 10 years ago. Will still recreational bet here and there, but it's nothing serious. Figured life was more precious than chasing some extra cash.

TDKJET1717
    TDKJET1717's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Name:  Stuart-Scott-ESPN.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  50.3 KB

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Today was bad day for gamblers
    Smokey, why? What was everybody betting on?

Going all in though on three bets on the same team? Buddy, Noooo man.

Time to re-group, load up, get it back tomorrow.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    anyone loosing in college basketball needs to hang it up..

easiest sports in no particular order . college football, college basketball, nhl, ncaab . If you can't beat these leagues.. you shouldn't be gambling
    College hoops has been my 2nd best sport to bet on this year. Second to NHL.

Lots of doggies winning SU in CBB.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    College hoops has been my 2nd best sport to bet on this year. Second to NHL.

Lots of doggies winning SU in CBB.
    Daggles got more paper than a stacked newstand...posted with ten broads filmed standing by a news fan...who man? You man! More fettia then tu can, Sam, in his prime, or the entire click from ** Tang! !!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

It's a sick feeling. I have intentionally avoided sportscenter and sports radio since the packers collapse on Sunday. This is my way of showing that I can be bested and disgusted, yet be ready for the Super Bowl. Been watching a lot of married with children.

Briefcase
    Briefcase's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

I've never made a first half bet.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    It's a sick feeling. I have intentionally avoided sportscenter and sports radio since the packers collapse on Sunday. This is my way of showing that I can be bested and disgusted, yet be ready for the Super Bowl. Been watching a lot of married with children.
    love the episode when they live in the grocery store. Al is going to bounce a check or something like that where he wont have to pay the bill. tells his wife to get what ever she wants. shes so happy and asks him, "oh, Al! do you really mean it?", his reply is priceless, he says, " Hey, as long as I'm not paying for it....nothings too good for my family!" funny shit

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    On Kentucky 1st half, FINAL post, FINAL bet... Had a dollarstodoughnuts moment. Retiring...... Good luck fellas
    i must say i am glad you lost and it serves you right. I think this is the first time in a LONG time i am actually glad to see a poster lose.

You can thank Karma for that.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by TDKJET1717 View Post
    Name:  Stuart-Scott-ESPN.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  50.3 KB
    exactly

jjgold

College Hoops just like I predicted will swallow you up

Too many games going on

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Big Bear was my Best Buddy when he needed some green in Vegas.... I invited him down to the Wynn on Thursday, no worries, welcome.. . What transpired next is interesting, shows what kind of fella we're dealing with.....ill bump the thread, u tell me.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    To be good at college basketball you have to watch A LOT of basketball. I used to do that and was good at capping. Problem is, there is a game almost every night. I'd look up and 5 months of my life would be gone. Therefore I hung it up about 10 years ago. Will still recreational bet here and there, but it's nothing serious. Figured life was more precious than chasing some extra cash.
    BINGO! The problem with gambling everyday is it takes over your life and TIME is the most precious asset we have. Plus lots of bad beats in Basketball and in baseball the dog days of summer can kill you with big ML's. Why I love NFL, games once a week on Sunday with only 32 teams to pay attention too. I watch ALL the games. Same with college football but sometimes hard to be disciplined with games all day and night, and very easy to chase or make stupid decisions if very buzzed on Saturday night games.
    Need to have balance and self control and have to FEED THE MIND AND SPIRIT.

jjgold

another way to bet hoops is do it like football
    just bet sats and sundays and you shall see better success and less loses

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    love the episode when they live in the grocery store. Al is going to bounce a check or something like that where he wont have to pay the bill. tells his wife to get what ever she wants. shes so happy and asks him, "oh, Al! do you really mean it?", his reply is priceless, he says, " Hey, as long as I'm not paying for it....nothings too good for my family!" funny shit
    The writers of that show are priceless. Definitely was better when Bud and Kelly were still in junior high and elementary