daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Coach gets suspended after winning 161-2

http://yahoo.thepostgame.com/blog/he...team-won-161-2

Nevertheless, the opposing team's coach was not happy with the result, and he made sure his opinions were known. He called the ethics of Anderson into question.
    "People shouldn’t feel sorry for my team," opposing coach Dale Chung of Bloomington High told The Sporting News. "They should feel sorry for his (Anderson’s) team, which isn’t learning the game the right way."
    - See more at: http://yahoo.thepostgame.com/blog/he....Sl07wIrk.dpuf

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Was the other coach seaweed? Sensitive little bitch

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Had the other team +157 F me

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

kids on both teams learned valuable lessons in life because of the score, far more important than 99% of the shit they will learn in high school.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Lookingtostart

Humpdadirt
    Humpdadirt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

The line was -158.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

did they cover though?

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Maybe they put their 3rd stringers in and still dominated. This coach related to Urban Meyer or something!?

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Had the other team +157 F me
    Post of the fukking year.

I at work.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

were they just supposed to kneel on it every down? there are little country bumpkin schools, who barely have enough kids to dress out, that have to play huge schools with a maxed out rosters... if the 3rd/4th string rb's are fast, what do you expect them to do? the starters will get their big #s and the others will try to get theirs too... im not sure how you tell the kids to stop trying and not to score

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    were they just supposed to kneel on it every down? there are little country bumpkin schools, who barely have enough kids to dress out, that have to play huge schools with a maxed out rosters... if the 3rd/4th string rb's are fast, what do you expect them to do? the starters will get their big #s and the others will try to get theirs too... im not sure how you tell the kids to stop trying and not to score
    Basketball bro.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Guinser

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Girls basketball.

stevegreazy
    stevegreazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    are you high?

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by stevegreazy View Post
    are you high?

brooks85

haha when I first saw the headline I thought it was football at first because of the "2" then right away was thinking how in the hell did they get beatdown that bad and still score a safety.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

If I had a daughter, I know which coach I'd want to coach her...and it's not the guy getting best by 160 points and crying about it

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

haha, brooks, me too... lolz... my bad... same thing with hoops though... you want your bench scrubs to stop trying to score? why would those kids want to play on a team with a coach that tells them not to score .. now if the coach left the studs in, he is getting what he deserved

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Soooo did anyone notice the losing bitches had 0 fouls...

If i was down 100+ pts id probably drop kick a chick in the twat before letting them hit a lay up.
    The losing coach is a pussy and coaches a group of bigger pussies.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

I saw a similar story on facebook the other day. Cry me a river. If you suck that bad then quit crying and get in the gym and work on learning how to shoot a basketball. The unfair thing is to ask the other team to just quit playing on the count of the opponent being a worthless pile of crap. Maybe the beatdown will get some of these kids in the gym learning how to play the game.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Hockey?

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

If I was on the losing team, i would have told my teammates to fake injuries in the second half so we would have to forfeit, then we could go drink some beers out at the barn.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

The score at halftime was something like 104-1. When the winning team is leading by 30-0, the coach should have put in his worst five players, let them play the rest of the game and given them one rule: at least 20 passes before anyone shoots. You play the game to see which is the better team — that's all. Once that has been determined, have a little freakin' common sense.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Strange confusing mixed message to send to a sport team.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

They need a mercy rule like softball.

brooks85

If I was a father of one of the losing daughters I would be furious at the coach. Makes no sense they couldn't get in more than 2 points, What are you doing at practice?

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

"ok ladies, the other team is nowhere near as talented as us so let's start missing shots and turning over the ball so we don't hurt anyone's feelings"....ridiculous

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    "ok ladies, the other team is nowhere near as talented as us so let's start missing shots and turning over the ball so we don't hurt anyone's feelings"....ridiculous
    No one has suggested that anyone purposely play poorly. But a let's-beat-their-brains-in philosophy accomplishes nothing for anyone. The coach of the winning team should have been fired instead of suspended.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Losing coach was mad because the winning coach played the starters the entire first half, and used a full court press the entire first half, up 104-1

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by floridagolfer View Post
    No one has suggested that anyone purposely play poorly. But a let's-beat-their-brains-in philosophy accomplishes nothing for anyone. The coach of the winning team should have been fired instead of suspended.
    I guess the coach should feel lucky you aren't the athletic director...I think it was a great learning experience for the losing team, when you play against a superior opponent, you learn and improve...reminds me of when I played street hockey with kids that were twice my size and 4-6 years older than me...yeah I got pushed around and lost countless games, but when I started playing in a league with kids my age I had a huge advantage and was miles ahead of everyone...getting your ass kicked improves your game, no doubt about that...much rather get my ass handed to me, rather than a pity party.

uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

God damn it had Bloomington TT O 3.5, another loss