daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Bonus issue w/ bovada. Do I have a case?

Playing Bovada Bowlopoly. You bet $25 on 3 particular bowl games and receive a $20 cash bonus. I accidently placed two $25 bets on Boise for $50 total. I bought out of it by placing a $20 bet on Arizona (-3.5 even). So I have $30 on the game and placed $25 bets on the other two games. They are telling me I'm not eligible for the bonus because I bet both sides of the Fiesta Bowl.

That rule is in place to keep people from taking advantage of the contest, but I wasn't. I had $30 on the game when all that was required was $25.

Do I have a case here?

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

kerrywood?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Should paste the email string here. It's comical. Saying I didn't risk anything but I did. Leaving out the 2nd Boise bet trying to prove their point. Then finally pasting the same generic response to me 3 emails in a row

based on this you can't change your mind about your bet and place twice as much or on the other side. So if you play this again or try to roll over a bonus on bovada you better be fukkin sure that's the side you want.

TheLangster
    TheLangster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1675

obviously you are right here, very douchey of them not to honor it, and for a measly 20 bucks

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Tough call. The rules state you're not allowed to bet on both sides. I understand your argument, but if they choose to be technical, I suppose they have a case.

Did you get the $50 piece? I did.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Crooks

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Wtf bova?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Tough call. The rules state you're not allowed to bet on both sides. I understand your argument, but if they choose to be technical, I suppose they have a case.

Did you get the $50 piece? I did.
    Theyre choosing to be technical. It is what it is, just shady.

Ya got the $50 the other day.

Wonder if you put $100 on one side and $1 on the other if they'd void the bonus...judging by this the answer is yes