jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Diggity a fukkin hamburger

He knows nothing about gambling terms...

lol...the kid has 3 beers and you fukkin push him over in the corner and rob him

Well it is what I would do

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

lol...the kid has 3 beers and you fukkin push him over in the corner and rob him

coach unreal

fjaka
    fjaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

Quote Originally Posted by mickjam42 View Post
    Two words: Russian. Rocket.
    corrected

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by fjaka View Post
    corrected

mickjam42
    mickjam42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3453

corrected
    Not sure why you would edit me. It wasn't a dig at Russian Rocket, just a statistical fact. Price is the best goalie in the world right now.

fjaka

lol just kidding no hard feelings

Not sure why you would edit me. It wasn't a dig at Russian Rocket, just a statistical fact. Price is the best goalie in the world right now.
    ...but now i'm serious, you are a habs fan?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Speaking of getting robbed... JJ, tell us again how you got robbed in a Las Vegas alley with your pants around your ankles.

mickjam42

lol just kidding no hard feelings ...but now i'm serious, you are a habs fan?
    Sorry, should have seen it as that.

I'm not a superfan or anything, but I follow them pretty closely. I am from the era of Lafleur, Dryden et al, when anything less than a Cup was a failed season. Times have changed, the league has changed. No team will ever do that again. I would be very happy to see one more parade, though.

Not sure if this is the exact squad that can do it, although they're pretty close. No big Center is always a problem in the playoffs. But they have bona fide stars in Price, Subban, and Pacioretty. Pretty damned decent supporting cast as well. Fast and fun to watch.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

good hit rocket

wizzle had the canes i think

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Speaking of getting robbed... JJ, tell us again how you got robbed in a Las Vegas alley with your pants around your ankles.

is that the shit from the Google Maps?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    good hit rocket

wizzle had the canes i think

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

nice hit

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    is that the shit from the Google Maps?
    It sure is, Rocket-Man.

Manchester, England.

This Alley has become famous and renamed to handjob alley.

Reminded me of JJGold.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave DiggityDaggityDo 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

fjaka

I'm not a superfan or anything, but I follow them pretty closely. I am from the era of Lafleur, Dryden et al, when anything less than a Cup was a failed season. Times have changed, the league has changed. No team will ever do that again. I would be very happy to see one more parade, though.

Not sure if this is the exact squad that can do it, although they're pretty close. No big Center is always a problem in the playoffs. But they have bona fide stars in Price, Subban, and Pacioretty. Pretty damned decent supporting cast as well. Fast and fun to watch.
    First of all sorry for my bad english.

The other thing I have to mention - Quick. Previous seasons if allow more than two goals means he had a really really really bad day. But today it is no surprise if he allow three, four ... even more goals. Best goalie in NHL became swiss cheese? What happened?

Today no Mitchell in front of him, no Voynov, Regeher injured, Doughty tired because of too much time on the ice...that is what happened

The point is, Price is a great goalie, most of them in NHL are, but I think the Habs primarily done a good job in defense for this season ...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

As many are aware here you do not see Sasha putting isolated plays up it's why I tailed that and cashed in and I'm not usually a hockey player

mickjam42

Quick. Previous seasons if allow more than two goals means he had a really really really bad day. But today it is no surprise if he allow three, four ... even more goals. Best goalie in NHL became swiss cheese? What happened?
    The thing about the Kings is, they don't give a rat's ass about the regular season. They have one goal, and that is to hoist the Cup. Home ice advantage means nothing to them. They honestly believe they can beat any team over a seven game series.

Quick is no different. He mails in a lot of games over the regular season, but cranks it up big time in the playoffs.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Thoughts on Galchenyuk and how good he can be?

cotes17
    cotes17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Thoughts on Galchenyuk and how good he can be?
    I think he's doing great for a 20 year old and he's going to be quite the player with a few more seasons under his belt

mickjam42

Quote Originally Posted by cotes17 View Post
    I think he's doing great for a 20 year old and he's going to be quite the player with a few more seasons under his belt
    They're finally letting him develop as a Center, which is nice to see. I think he has tremendous upside. Awesome passer, surprisingly physical, very responsible defensively. You hear him compared to players like Bergeron and Giroux. Only question mark is his ability to stay healthy.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Nice. I have him in my keeper fantasy league....I have liked what I have seen, but don't get the real inside goods. If he becomes Giroux, I will shit my pants. Bergeron....not so much. I just hope they keep him with Patches.

mickjam42

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Nice. I have him in my keeper fantasy league....I have liked what I have seen, but don't get the real inside goods. If he becomes Giroux, I will shit my pants. Bergeron....not so much. I just hope they keep him with Patches.
    Gotta tell you, I would be happy as shit if he develops into Bergeron. I still remember the chemistry between him and Crosby last Olympics. He made Crosby into an unstoppable force. I honestly thought Pens would make a play for him last year, Malkin for Bergeron. A long shot, but why not?

If Grabs could do the same for Patches, and pot 20 in the process, look out!

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Gotta tell you, I would be happy as shit if he develops into Bergeron. I still remember the chemistry between him and Crosby last Olympics. He made Crosby into an unstoppable force. I honestly thought Pens would make a play for him last year, Malkin for Bergeron. A long shot, but why not?

If Grabs could do the same for Patches, and pot 20 in the process, look out!
    I am saying I don't want him to become Bergeron because it is an NHL fantasy keeper league.....I don't care what he does in the playoffs, I don't care what he does at the Olympics....Bergeron is a 55 point guy, and in our league if you are starting a 55 point centre you are in the lottery because your team SUCKS.

First 123