Just Blaze
    Just Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

I Challenge you to top this ticket for worst play ever - final outcome

So I had one of my best ROIs in recent years last month. Then I managed to get on the wrong side of the ATP Beijing Final this morning - may be the worst loss I have ever had on any sports play in terms of final outcome.

If you want to feel better about a losing play today look no further. Might have been for less than one unit but I was laughing this was so brutal. Imagine the Seahawks losing to Jax 49-0 and this is the tennis equivalent. I said jokingly after the first set Berdych should have a goal of holding a service game...for those that don't see much tennis I've never seen a 6-0 6-0 loss in a 500 series Final OR by a Top 10 player. Djokovich appeared to "gift" two points on serve up 6-0 5-0 to save Berdych the humiliation of being the best player to ever get double bagled as far as I know. Berdych, you missed out on the record books of tennis but not mine
    Name:  shameful.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  6.3 KB
    If anyone can top this I'll be impressed.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Anything with a Michigan Ml on it is pretty bad

Just Blaze

For reference....thought he didn't end up losing 2nd 6-0 6-0 I would say he would belong on here with an asterisk

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=148335

6-0 6-2(0)*Djokovich felt bad for you and the people attending this final

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Berdych is a very good player but not a great player

He has proven nothing his whole career other than losing to higher seeded players all the time

Just Blaze

Well other than Wawrinka and Monaco none of those guys were ever T30, the majority are fringe or challenger players

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Blaze any tennis plays this week out in Asia?

Just Blaze

I'll be looking over bracket and lines during football, but still on overnights of $1k and $500 ML/HDP and sets respectively so you'd get stale numbers if I did post something. Exchanges don't look much better liquidity wise currently, have to see what is available.