Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Not sure who is a biggest post season choke artist

Trout or Kershaw?

Both suck shit for sure though!

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Very poor management/coaching... they have the tools but Scioscia is trying to use a screwdriver as a hammer

Their egos are so hurt might be over next gm

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Not sure who is a biggest post season choke artist

Trout or Kershaw?

Both suck shit for sure though!
    This is Trouts second game in the post season..... Sounds like you took the Angels the last two days.... Even a noob knows pitching and defense always wins championships. Angels have offense, but it dosnt mean shit against a pitching staff that believes

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

I don't care if they are being managed my a corpse, that offense should be able to score more than this

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

stopped watching after 5th inning, knew they would lose.
    no reason to blame Mike Soscia at all. Last I checked, he wasn't swinging a bat.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    This is Trouts second game in the post season..... Sounds like you took the Angels the last two days.... Even a noob knows pitching and defense always wins championships. Angels have offense, but it dosnt mean shit against a pitching staff that believes
    STL & Baltimore did not win with great pitching. LOL.

BarstoolProphet
    BarstoolProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

When it comes to playoffs, the most important thing to have is , motivation, attitude and overall desire to WIN. The angels were done when CJ Cron lightly jogged out a dropped 3rd strike. A ball that got away far enough that if he had ran it out hard, he may have been safe. Hell other guys are diving at the bag at first.

This showed me that the Angels and Scioscia simply just do not care. If I were him I would have chewed his azz out. This is a game which hinges on what you have tried to accomplish for the last 6 months or more of labor. And to simply trot it out as if it were a game in June is inexcusable.

Just look at their faces as they strike out and head back to dugout, no emotion, no pain, just another day at the office. look at KC, they want it, they are playing their hearts out. Look at Miggy, guy says f*ck the money, I want to win. These are guys I want on my team when push comes to shove. F*ck Pujols and Trout.

I would have much rather seen a ALDS between Oak and KC than the Halos, and this is coming from a Halos fan, but first and foremost a baseball fan.

Some of these games are the best I have seen in playoff baseball, what a great year, too bad the Halos have not joined it.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BarstoolProphet View Post
    When it comes to playoffs, the most important thing to have is , motivation, attitude and overall desire to WIN. The angels were done when CJ Cron lightly jogged out a dropped 3rd strike. A ball that got away far enough that if he had ran it out hard, he may have been safe. Hell other guys are diving at the bag at first.

This showed me that the Angels and Scioscia simply just do not care. If I were him I would have chewed his azz out. This is a game which hinges on what you have tried to accomplish for the last 6 months or more of labor. And to simply trot it out as if it were a game in June is inexcusable.

Just look at their faces as they strike out and head back to dugout, no emotion, no pain, just another day at the office. look at KC, they want it, they are playing their hearts out. Look at Miggy, guy says f*ck the money, I want to win. These are guys I want on my team when push comes to shove. F*ck Pujols and Trout.

I would have much rather seen a ALDS between Oak and KC than the Halos, and this is coming from a Halos fan, but first and foremost a baseball fan.

Some of these games are the best I have seen in playoff baseball, what a great year, too bad the Halos have not joined it.
    well said, sir

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Well Soscia is the number one man to get fired this in baseball and of course if they lose the series he's gone