TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Jon Lester can't wait to bolt

He must be glad the season is almost. He knows this is not a championship contender. Why the fck are a's always like +150 on the money line losing like they been

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    He must be glad the season is almost. He knows this is not a championship contender. Why the fck are a's always like +150 on the money line losing like they been
    Cuz the books beat Oakland down everybodys throat for two months straight to where they won't be faded this season regardless of how shit thier offense is. Also wanted to trick people into parlaying oak with LAD. Saw last weak when gray was -230 or whatever looked at lineups saw A's had shit like CAllaspo and Dunn inthe line up and though "Ok this line is over priced by about 80 bucks." SO I parlayed it, what a DUMB FUKK!!! So glad didnt make same mistake today. If CJ Wilson dont walk 4 guys and give up 2 hits in the first inning Monday Oakland has 2 runs last 23 innings.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Of course I meant A's always like -150 and higher

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Cuz the books beat Oakland down everybodys throat for two months straight to where they won't be faded this season regardless of how shit thier offense is. Also wanted to trick people into parlaying oak with LAD. Saw last weak when gray was -230 or whatever looked at lineups saw A's had shit like CAllaspo and Dunn inthe line up and though "Ok this line is over priced by about 80 bucks." SO I parlayed it, what a DUMB FUKK!!! So glad didnt make same mistake today. If CJ Wilson dont walk 4 guys and give up 2 hits in the first inning Monday Oakland has 2 runs last 23 innings.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

I knew what u meant. Bad double post by me.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Lester is going to the Cubs guaranteed. (insert joke here)

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

lester could win mvp if kluber doesn't get it
    he will be tough to beat in one game playoff